Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Starchaser
Rank
Clan
Doomtrain
Hey Vesperion old friend, thank you for your input, I rly didn't remember I do have to use that ship on my next sm, so indeed I need to keep it and also equip it omg what a deception, I thought I would grind the Thunderbird and build that one up but heck it isn't that easy.
You also know me from the old school and that I play solo a lot, therefor Humpback with that much less HP than others will not work for me on a longer pace. Okay I got to do what I got to do. Argh!
I got my answer we had to buy it for over 800k cryo, imho for me that is far too much for a ship with lowest HP. The price should equivale to all ne0n ships and not be that much higher, that is insane. I have it but now I got to get the rest of the bp's to it and I have only Perc. blaster and os so far.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I got my answer we had to buy it for over 800k cryo, imho for me that is far too much for a ship with lowest HP. The price should equivale to all ne0n ships and not be that much higher, that is insane. I have it but now I got to get the rest of the bp's to it and I have only Perc. blaster and os so far.
If i remember it absolute correctly the only stuff i did install in the Hump was Collector as it is needed to pick a certain item up (cus the pre-installed sub one takes an eternity to finish the job but you can stay cheap with top Sol or Drac one to save even more cryo); Afterburner as you will need it a couple of times; Inverter (mostly for the minefields) and RD if healing was needed.

As the mission itself not really requires any fighting you can do it with most items missing what saves already a ton of cryo for this part alone as the actuall "undercover" is not as undercover as it should be considering that your Hump is surrounded by a bunch of other pilots guarding it and wrecking everything that crosses the path during the mission :p

Starchaser

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Starchaser
Rank
Clan
Doomtrain
If i remember it absolute correctly the only stuff i did install in the Hump was Collector as it is needed to pick a certain item up (cus the pre-installed sub one takes an eternity to finish the job but you can stay cheap with top Sol or Drac one to save even more cryo); Afterburner as you will need it a couple of times; Inverter (mostly for the minefields) and RD if healing was needed.

As the mission itself not really requires any fighting you can do it with most items missing what saves already a ton of cryo for this part alone as the actual "undercover" is not as undercover as it should be considering that your Hump is surrounded by a bunch of other pilots guarding it and wrecking everything that crosses the path during the mission :p
Thank you so very much, well I do hope that I get a bunch of friends to help me cover my way. Well RD I would install as well in any cases I am very careful with my health lol. But first of all I need to grind for the Damage inverter, I got so far 9/12 Thunderbird bp's so that's the ship I rly will build up. (I need to chk what the Damage inv. is for? It is hard to be back on a game after years, last 2019. :D Gosh time past by so fast.)
I am very thankful to Yakiba for the help he is giving me and Riku for to grind the needed items and ships. <3