What's new

For starters: How do I get cryonite fast?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Harvesters are not hard to kill, yes. Harvesters are the most enjoyable mantis unit to kill. Worst of all, there are DS or other mantis units in the area where the harvesters are located. This makes things difficult. But if there is such a reliable place in Venar, EiU or Calon, I would like you to share.
Killing DS alone is a death wish, but it should work on Vénar. however , the power of the wolfhound and mutilator are so perfect, that they both can destroy a DS on Calon R96, but R96 Ignomes are harder to kill, while Odion or Abasis DS are easier to kill

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
Are these the ships you recommended for Venar and Calon? I thought it would be Paragneis or Chromian. I think it's always best to hang out with your friends at Sirius.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
I will just leave those two here:

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
But if there is such a reliable place in Venar, EiU or Calon, I would like you to share.
For Venar the 1st Harv spot is the best where you even can go Solo with the right ship. Sure it has some Rocketeers and the Mender and some repos but with Calon Tech most units there are just 2-3 hits for killing.

The other Harv spots on Venar have more anyoing units like Sigos (2nd spot), Sabos (3rd Spot), Endurers (4th Spot), Sigos + DS (5th Spot) so they are better with a sq of 2-3 ships.

EiU i would now directly say the Harv Spot on the left side before the remaining rebells and then in the 2nd pocket before landing zone where you can go into the corner and have an e-field on the other side with no units.

Calon is a bit special cus all Harv spots have the same setup of Strikers, Endurers, Rock Turrs and Menders. A DS is mostly flying next to it but still on such a spot that it can be avoided and each spot has an area where you can drag the harvs to.

Paragneis or Chromian
This is just because Para and Chrom can synch with each other. Chrom can Protect itself if needed but also speed up the Para for more dmg output and faster RTurr CD and if totaly needed the Chrom can prot the Para to keep it alive. and due the OS is such an insane dmg monster it keeps the Chrom at a high rating for use.

Playing "easy mode" is basically just using a squad of Paras with RTurr strat (at least 2-3 RTurrs run at the same time). Hyan has the advantage of providing a good dmg thx to the mine while having RTurr + ATurr for an increased damage output for everyone. The Sticky may be a tricky thing to use but best bet is to throw it at either a new spawned Inter or directly at the Harv.

Wolf is another story due of RTurr + Cover in combination with a prot. Cover does reduce the incoming damage for the pilots affected by it while healing with the RTurr and having the ability to prot itself or someone else.