What's new

For starters: How do I get cryonite fast?

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
The easiest way to collect kryonit is to kill a harvester suitable for your level. I simply want to tell you where they are. Harvesters in the same system give almost the same amount of cryonite.
ImperialHarvester.pngHarvester.png
Vega System - Aurora
Antares System - Lustra
Gemini System - Prosperus
Mizar System - Molikar
Sol System - Mars, Moon or Earth (But it gets faster on Mars)
Draconis System - Gazica or Hive (Gazica is better for this)

If you have a clan, when the story of the game is over, start collecting cryonites in Sirius or join Conquest.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Is it just me or did you miss the Harvs at Terasa (Antares), and Baumar (Mizar)?. Even if it is some time since i last landed on those planets i´m pretty sure there are Harvs as well.

Aside from that "normally" you take the best tech of the current system and hunt the lowest Harv of the current system or if you are confident the top harv for a few more cryos (not really worth the risk though).

Once you have access to Siri Tech Drac is your system for a while and when you have TC tech it will then shift to Siri itself cus with TC tech hunting anything below Siri has a way to worse ratio of cryos for what you can obtain in Siri/TC

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
The easiest way to collect kryonit is to kill a harvester suitable for your level. I simply want to tell you where they are. Harvesters in the same system give almost the same amount of cryonite.
View attachment 48914View attachment 48915
Vega System - Aurora
Antares System - Lustra
Gemini System - Prosperus
Mizar System - Molikar
Sol System - Mars, Moon or Earth (But it gets faster on Mars)
Draconis System - Gazica or Hive (Gazica is better for this)

If you have a clan, when the story of the game is over, start collecting cryonites in Sirius or join Conquest.
the best way is and will be is hunting harvesters. i really miss harvester on sirius planets. sometimes r1-r5 is so empty even if you relog it is empty. this phenomenon is mostly in sirius and sometimes on tau ceti. in my eyes sirius is not really finished and not perfect at all. why? it is a singularity and singularities are unstable and not to underestimate what could come(devs have enough playcards here).

first of: i would love to have harvesters in each ring planet on sirius. it would make more fun to harvest on sirius cryonite and also war score.

cq cryonite rewards: it sounds nice. it is nice but it will not better than go and grind your cryonite foryourself. e.g clan a wins and get 1,2m cryonite with 8-9 players. split this cryo apart for each player . everyone will get 130-150k cryo. i make this in 1 hour. i also farmed over 1 million cryonite in 6-8 hours in one day.

cq is really nice, but you must keep the low numbers in eye. you will have to give each players their reward and it will mostly per 1 cq if this clan wins 100k up to 250k cryo

it is possible to make over 100k in Earth in unrest with harvester in 30-40 minutes. squad is important here also min 3 pilots to make more cryonite.

if tc is completed sirius will not my farm place anymore.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
if tc is completed sirius will not my farm place anymore
A shift will happen again and then Venar will be interesting and eventually even Calon (EiU is just anoying with the sky OS and can screw things up imo).

Siri in the end will stay more an "solo farming" system then with TC4 tech while in TC hunting in squads will be more efficent in the ratios.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
A shift will happen again and then Venar will be interesting and eventually even Calon (EiU is just anoying with the sky OS and can screw things up imo).

Siri in the end will stay more an "solo farming" system then with TC4 tech while in TC hunting in squads will be more efficent in the ratios.
jup. i agree

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
sometimes drop is bad in siri. sometimes it is unbelievable. how is it possible to make 130k in less then 45min? sometimes you make in 2 hours only around 200k. it is not that much for us since newer parts are way more expensive then siri parts. thats why i would to see harvesters in sirius but i think that will never happen😬

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
Actually, the harvesters are really nice early in the game. The most enjoyable way of collecting Cryonite. But it wouldn't be very good for him to be on Sirius. There are CU units in their place. This is better. It grants 2k cryonite even when you kill WU units.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
thats why i would to see harvesters in sirius but i think that will never happen😬
In theory those Harvs would drop cryos worth of an CU then i assume and in combination with the Interc it would just break everything aside from the typical "this is my spot" war :p

Anyhows the respawn rate of Siri is another thing that needs to be considered cus it takes 8-12 mins before a Siri unit spawns again. If you are really smart you keep the harv alive and just kill the 10 interc then let the harv regen by loosing Aggro and repeat the cycle over and over again.

Venar Harvs already drop cryos with a worth of around 6k and Interc with cryos of 400 so if drops are good you can earn with 1 Harv an Siri R5 MU Cryo + bonus in 1 round and a faster killing time.

The question here will be how much the TC4 tech will shift the farming spots cus with TC4, the final armor for the ships + Gold Tech it can be assumed that Venar or even Calon harvs may be a thing (EiU is just anoying with the Sky OS imo)

sometimes drop is bad in siri. sometimes it is unbelievable. how is it possible to make 130k in less then 45min? sometimes you make in 2 hours only around 200k.
It might be just me but i guess that with each planet also the droprate is rndmized as well. I have seen planets that are just a Cryo mine while others are just empty husks.

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
So do you think killing harvester in Venar is worth it? Because no harvester spot is safe. There is no harvester spot as beautiful as Mars, Gazica, Aurora, Lustra, and Prosperus.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
It might be just me but i guess that with each planet also the droprate is rndmized as well. I have seen planets that are just a Cryo mine while others are just empty husks.
nope its not just you, but i dont understand why sirius is so random with his droprates.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
So do you think killing harvester in Venar is worth it? Because no harvester spot is safe. There is no harvester spot as beautiful as Mars, Gazica, Aurora, Lustra, and Prosperus.
it is. its possible 60-80k in 30minutes without squad. how could this happen? first off: there was 3 paragneiss who killed harvesters and other units. so i used my wolfhound to protect them and yeah.. many cryo and blueprints😬

even with calon tech it is hard to kill every unit in the first harvester spot on your own.. annoying units.. with newer tech and armor this should not be a problem at all.. sometimes i feel that some units are littlebit stronger on vénar than in earth 2?

however 3 pilots are the best for earth 2 to hunt harvesters. up to 100k for every pilot in 30min.

Getagripx

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Za VillainEmperor
Rank
@KingSub @Vesperion
Your opinions are very subjective and I'd refrain from using an imperative tone that suggests "this is the best way to do it !".

Firstly, to answer KingSub, I believe the drop rate in Sirius is just as random as it is in TC. The latter provides more consistent drops simply because to obtain the same amount of cryo as you would in Sirius you are forced to slay A TON more units in TC, so any chance-based variations mostly go away, hence the consistent drop in TC as opposed to Sirius.

Secondly, CQ cryo isn't worth it ? A few days ago my clan won ~4.4m from a 16 vs 16 CQ. That meant ~273k per player for 45 mins (!!) worth of work (or shall I say fun ? :)), I'd say the rewards are pretty satisfying as long as the CQs are big enough.

@Vesperion says that Sirius is (will be) a solo farming system but I must say that is totally not the case for non-MS users simply because we run out of energy as soon as we slay a couple of SUs so grinding solo there is definitely not worth it for us.

@KingSub Personally I find grinding as 2 on EiU to be the quickest way to earn cryonite, averaging ~220k cryo in 1h and sometimes getting 200k in less than 45 mins actually with no boosters whatsoever. It's also easy to stay high on energy since the interceptors drop plenty of bps.

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
The fact that you have collected so many cryonites on Eiu has set something in motion inside me, Hope!

On the other hand, I was in CQ where you said yes and we lost. We earned 75,000 cryonites per person and although it looks like a little bit, it was fun too.

In Sirius, as you said, collecting cryonites with squad is really better.

Thanks @Getagripx, @KingSub and @Vesperion! For coming here to share your ideas and thoughts. We have built an information pool for new players.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
@Vesperion says that Sirius is (will be) a solo farming system but I must say that is totally not the case for non-MS users simply because we run out of energy as soon as we slay a couple of SUs so grinding solo there is definitely not worth it for us.
Yeah i admit i have forgoten this part as an "perma Ult MS user" so that for me the location doesn´t really matter for the hunt.

Harvs have in the end the "advantage" for non MS users that with the interc they have more chances to get BPs that can be used to not run out of E. In Siri this is never the case cus it gives no unit that spawn any additional "trash mobs" + the factor that non Siri BPs (Vega - Sol) have the same e-value as their corrosponding system so if you have units that drop a Vega BP you easily will spend more E then you can get back from them.

@KingSub Personally I find grinding as 2 on EiU to be the quickest way to earn cryonite, averaging ~220k cryo in 1h and sometimes getting 200k in less than 45 mins actually with no boosters whatsoever. It's also easy to stay high on energy since the interceptors drop plenty of bps.
The fact that you have collected so many cryonites on Eiu has set something in motion inside me, Hope!
Harvs have for some reason (and at the moment) a pretty good rate to drop a cryo and in combo with the interc and at best flying in a sq for double/triple drops with the benefit of less E-usage that you can kill all harvs and then take the moment between respawn to collect the loot. Flying in Para sq makes it even easier at the current point due the rturr counts as support so you will see the drops of others as well and with all the fp most things are killed in seconds.

If on the other hand Harv hunting gets dull i sometimes just cruise over the planet and hunt on some other spots for a while. Might not give as much as Harv party but if at the right spot and rngesus is in a good mood you can make up to 100k/hour as well on the TC planets and mostly close to an E-field.

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
Sometimes I go back to my old days. In Prosperus, I was killing a harvester under the glass dome. I'm so immersed that I don't notice the DS coming from the left. Then I came to Mars. I'm killing harvester over there. I saw that this harvester, is shooting at me. I was literally mesmerized and scared. Then I come to Gazica. What! This harvester shooting with rockets. And so my harvester pleasure came to an end.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Sometimes I go back to my old days. In Prosperus, I was killing a harvester under the glass dome. I'm so immersed that I don't notice the DS coming from the left. Then I came to Mars. I'm killing harvester over there. I saw that this harvester, is shooting at me. I was literally mesmerized and scared. Then I come to Gazica. What! This harvester shooting with rockets. And so my harvester pleasure came to an end.
i think the harvesters are not hard to kill. either in low level system or in highest systems. blazin lava is able to kill a harvester on calon alone. paragneiss can do this too. disruptor has also a 60/40 chance to kill calon harvesters. the annoying point is, in every harvester spot are units. first time this happened on mars and it wasnt that hard.

i've tryd to kill the highest harvester on hive with parsec storm fully-gold without ancient techs. nope no chance i only shoot the harvest with rest hp to 30%. but he can kill the first harvesters without problem..

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
as i remember.. we worked really really hard for only 100k. imagine we did around ~10k with harvesters in mizar and in sol system up to ~25k within 1 hour. in draconis almost the same value as in sol system, maybe 5-10k more.

1hour for each system after hunting harvesters with system techs as i remember:

vega around ~3k

antares around ~5k

gemini around ~8k

mizar around ~10k

sol around ~10-20k

draconis ~ 13-25k

old sirius r1-r5 ~20-65k

old vénar ~35-80k

tau ceti ~50-100k

new sirius r1-r5 ~17-125k

cq winners - 5 pilots with 950k rewards | 135k for each player every week | total win in month every player ~540k

* it could be 1-10k more or less cryo depends in the effectiveness of the droprate and from the player itself.

to get a prototype you have to harvest so much time:

vega 225hours

antares 136hours

gemini 85hours

mizar 68hours

sol 40hours

draconis 34hours

old sirius 13hours

old vénar 11hours

tau ceti 9hours

new sirius 6,5hours

conquest rewards 5hours for active play time
* disadvantage: you have to wait 5 weeks to get the prototype, in other words 840hours. not active time.

so take your blaster and shoot your own cryo 😬

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
cq winners - 5 pilots with 950k rewards | 135k for each player every week | total win in month every player ~540k
conquest rewards 5hours for active play time
* disadvantage: you have to wait 5 weeks to get the prototype, in other words 840hours. not active time.
Well this would only count if said player really just joins to play CQ and don´t plays anything what in theory is impossible cus he needs to progress at least until Mizar + having the minimum level to buy the Mizar Hull alone.

For PvPlers it is a nice extra income of Cryo but then again it depends on the performance as well + how many pilots participate in the CQ and if it´s an balanced win or an total domination win that can alter the final outcome as well.

Aside from that with the current top TC Tech (DR) farming a full Parsec/RDX TC ship is basicly a matter of a week at best depending on the time that the pilot invests in the game and what he hunts of course. For me it´s so that i mostly can be found at either Siri R4/5 or in TC at Venar or Calon (i try to avoid EiU as much as possible :sweatgrinning: ).

If i really would hardcore farm i would make at least 400k/day in my normal 4 hours of playtime/day but to keep my sanity i take it easy and when i hit 150-200k/day this is fine for me and prevents a "burnout" from the game and have fun instead.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Well this would only count if said player really just joins to play CQ and don´t plays anything what in theory is impossible cus he needs to progress at least until Mizar + having the minimum level to buy the Mizar Hull alone.

For PvPlers it is a nice extra income of Cryo but then again it depends on the performance as well + how many pilots participate in the CQ and if it´s an balanced win or an total domination win that can alter the final outcome as well.

Aside from that with the current top TC Tech (DR) farming a full Parsec/RDX TC ship is basicly a matter of a week at best depending on the time that the pilot invests in the game and what he hunts of course. For me it´s so that i mostly can be found at either Siri R4/5 or in TC at Venar or Calon (i try to avoid EiU as much as possible :sweatgrinning: ).

If i really would hardcore farm i would make at least 400k/day in my normal 4 hours of playtime/day but to keep my sanity i take it easy and when i hit 150-200k/day this is fine for me and prevents a "burnout" from the game and have fun instead.
yeaah i never will farm over 1mio cryonite. never ever😬 200k is mostly fine in one day😬

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
Harvesters are not hard to kill, yes. Harvesters are the most enjoyable mantis unit to kill. Worst of all, there are DS or other mantis units in the area where the harvesters are located. This makes things difficult. But if there is such a reliable place in Venar, EiU or Calon, I would like you to share.