Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
You do realise collecting energy is still faster than before june 30, right? That your items do not use more energy than before june 30? That you only need a few minutes more every 3 hours for the drones?
Coz reading some reactions here (even from after the update), it seems many didn't get those points :ROFLMAO:

nemesis1900

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
nemesis1900
Rank
Clan
Hades
Good afternoon.

The main problem with this new update is that the energy spheres currently provide very small amounts compared to the previous update.

I think that by improving the value of the spheres, the problem is solved and all the players will be very satisfied.

It is logical that the memberships increase because now they grant a new benefit by not consuming energy with the drones. It is also logical that double drones consume more. The cost of materializing has always been 60%. It is also evident that reviving more than twice without paying an energy pack gives an incredible advantage.

The main solution is to increase the value of the spheres, mainly in Sirius and Tau Ceti.

Best regards.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
The cost of materializing has always been 60%. It is also evident that reviving more than twice without paying an energy pack gives an incredible advantage.
With the June Update it was ~25% what allowed ALL Pilots to remat up to 4x when pod and not directly run back to the E-Field. Where exactly did this put anyone into the advantage aside from needing less E-Packs to buy?

Now with the August Update it´s back to the old Version that Pilots WITHOUT the Supernova Membership can only remat 1x while Supernova User can remat up to 3x... i would say this gives now an advantage that is "payed via gold" and would lead back to the "the pilots with Supernova need less E-Packs to purchase if they pod".

The main solution is to increase the value of the spheres, mainly in Sirius and Tau Ceti.
Again why only the "Endgame systems"? Some Missions lead back to previous systems with "drips of Energy" for higher level Pilots that have to deal with TC Units in those missions so that 1 Pod means basicly from your E-Cap only 40% remain for the whole Mission.

Alone Dark Prem is a mission that takes "ages to complete" (around 30 mins), plays in Antares and spawns in regular intervals Mission units that have to be killed. If the mission does fail at any point and a Pilot had to remat at least 1 time it would mean to travel back to TC in order to refill and then travel back to Antares to restart the mission.

Some missions did allow now to pod at least 1 time before directly runing to the next E-Field cus you still had enough E left to continue the Mission and even if we have now the double E-Cap in reverse it just means instead of 3 mins of shoting Pilots have now 6 mins of shoting before they have to consider refilling again.

E-Cell values need to scale with the Pilots levels instead of being bound to the planets they are related to so that no matter in what system the Pilot is he can always refill properly. Sure an Ult/Nova Membership user may not care about that due of 100% Flat but every pilot below those Memberships has now to care about it due of the nerfed %-reduction and non Membership users even more now.

dijar

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
dijar
Rank
An unnecessary, uncalled for, and downright disrespecting update. It's not just giving out candy and taking it away, its taking it away and charging you 3x times for the normal price. The drone energy cost is ludicrous, the materialization cost makes so fighting at higher levels becomes even worst tedious grind, since any mistake will cost you a trip back to the jump. Jumpship that mind you might be on the other side of sirius, or more likely than not a mission fail. And the reduction in the energy collection truly is the final nail in the coffin, the smallest quality of life ever put out and yet nooo, just had to be taken away.
With this gesture theyre spitting in the face of all the players who remained loyal and supportive throughout the years. Just stop paying them, make them realize the mistake theyve made, they dont get to treat us like this and expect us to keep paying.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Moddo is flying somewhere.jpg
Well... at least one Pilot is trying to escape the update by breaking out of Sol how it looks... thats however if he is not trying out a new feature where he flies from one system to the other and don´t uses the stargates anymore lol

turkoxsary

Reaction score
I already warned you that this update is only going to bring you problems, it was a tip from turkoxsary, the suspended one, but in the end, who is going to listen to me?

turkoxsary

Reaction score
I give you a tip to all? Do not buy memberships you will see that quickly they do something hahahaha

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Personally for me memberships will not be bought anymore.

I regret buying fun drones,by this updates ,they stopped being anymore fun.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
I think that I will still be buying memberships. That's because the game for me is still the same game it was before and the patch didn't change it to the point of that I would need to completely quit. We still play the same way we did. We just are back with materializing for e like before 30th of June update. And I never cared that much about it, as I am used to gather energy after each pod, and tbh I don't really pod that much xD

But my point is, the game didn't become a lot different than it was for me to stop doing the same stuff I was doing before this update and even before the 30th of June one. And I think much people are thinking the same as me.

However, I think some adjustments to this system would make Developers and Players happy. Just clear compromise has to be made ;)

Greetings.