Feedback Thread · Items Overhaul Public Test

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I hate to ask it in this threat but as currently the most recent upadate took place here:
Can we ever expect to get an QoL Update for recharging drones for the rare chance we don´t use at least Ult Mem cus it still is anoying as heck to refil each drone 1 by 1.

Aside from that i so far found nothing strange that i have seen at the PTR so a major update without to much issues aside from the ones that already have been reported and been fixed.

Also as an additional Suggestion:
Considering that we have now several items that can be used freely or with a target (Beacon; QL; Prot; etc.) might it be possible to give for those items a slightly different visual indictaor?

What i mean is if the item has no target only show it half coloured (maybe with a diagonal separation) and if the item has a target that is in range make it fully coloured cus sometimes it happenes that you think you are in range but missed the range by a pixel and so use the item on you/your location instead of giving/placing it on the targets location.

space mercenary

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
.Loxus.
Rank
I don't know if this is normal but the IA from this droids is really random they start with one enemy and then they jump from one target to another randomly. What start with 1 enemy ends with 4 or 6

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I don't know if this is normal but the IA from this droids is really random they start with one enemy and then they jump from one target to another randomly. What start with 1 enemy ends with 4 or 6
The old ai was better huh? I noticed that too, but I didn't pay attention to it. Yesterday i struggled whenever i used the attack droide. Now i know why. It causes more problems for the sniper ship than providing help.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Iirc the AI of the Attack Droid was always wonky and changed his target from time to time as well.

It always had 1 of 2 scenarios:
  1. It glued to the unit it attacked 1st and followed it until it has been killed no matter what
  2. It started to fight any unit and then switched to other units that attacked it
Not sure why the AI just attacks the unit we have selected as target cus it would be the most logic move as i see the Attack Droid more like an drone that follows us and should attack the units we attack rather then just go haywire and attack everything that not runs by 3.