Korell
Main Pilotname
Mastian
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
katana33 said:
Hello there
When i started playing PG seriously i had my aims and one of them was to have fun from PvP and do my best there.
U can see from my playing time that i played much and i really love this game :)
However i am much frustrated coz of speed boosters having effect in PvP.
Opponent with speed boosters gets whole advantage in PvP to non boosted people. For example its easier for them to avoid os , also they have whole advantage with ships having ranged weapons like sb and thermo. And ship with speed act and speed booster is whole threat because it can run anytime to reload items and will come back.
So we , some of players ask to Devs to think about this . If boosters are deactivated on CQ and battle planets, make it off while PM on too please. Example when someone turns red on , booster is deactivated while pirate is in PM. I think in PvP everyone should have same chances despite of how much of RL money they can put in game.
Please pay attention on this. PvP part of game is what is most important to me and most of level 85 players in game and if PvP gets no fun and boring then it pulls me away from game :(
I am looking forward on you , thanks in advance.
I often have activated pm and it seems not fair if my speed booster get useless the half of my playtime.

katana33

Reaction score
Mastian said:
I often have activated pm and it seems not fair if my speed booster get useless the half of my playtime.
Ah and how fair is that i have maxed sir ship but not having booster , then someone boosted comes and uses whole advantage vs me ?

justin.pagtakhan

Reaction score
katana33 said:
Hello there
When i started playing PG seriously i had my aims and one of them was to have fun from PvP and do my best there.
U can see from my playing time that i played much and i really love this game :)
However i am much frustrated coz of speed boosters having effect in PvP.
Opponent with speed boosters gets whole advantage in PvP to non boosted people. For example its easier for them to avoid os , also they have whole advantage with ships having ranged weapons like sb and thermo. And ship with speed act and speed booster is whole threat because it can run anytime to reload items and will come back.
So we , some of players ask to Devs to think about this . If boosters are deactivated on CQ and battle planets, make it off while PM on too please. Example when someone turns red on , booster is deactivated while pirate is in PM. I think in PvP everyone should have same chances despite of how much of RL money they can put in game.
Please pay attention on this. PvP part of game is what is most important to me and most of level 85 players in game and if PvP gets no fun and boring then it pulls me away from game :(
I am looking forward on you , thanks in advance.

I totally agree with katana. PvP is part of the fun in the game, but with the speed boost active during the pvp, it takes away the fun and players tend to abuse that. Make changes please! thanks!

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
katana33 said:
Ah and how fair is that i have maxed sir ship but not having booster , then someone boosted comes and uses whole advantage vs me ?
The booster is pausen. Not Just deactivated, but the timer is pause to.

katana33

Reaction score
LimitedHansen said:
The booster is pausen. Not Just deactivated, but the timer is pause to.
yep devs can do that so payers wont loose their money and we will have fair fight too ^^

sierra

Reaction score
Hmmm , this shack is the same as the Ask devs topic of last year,so or do something or stop trying to keep players playing with hopes for a new system(tau ceti) or updated in the game .You already said last year "you will see the first part of tau ceti update this year",again you're saying the same thing,so this is again a big lie.
One part of the big update??!! What ,we will see full TC in 2018?! You will update the armor of mantis or give just 4 new missions from "just one part of the update"?Be real just for once,ah you also said : The next Devshack will explain why it has been delayed.(tau ceti),you better come with the best lie in the world so we will belive it, so or just do something or stop with this topics ,keep updateing your other games and let die the best game you created.
Gona copy this so i can repost it next year,,,
But if you're real about changing the game start the changes ASAP,some changes in PvP would be cool too ,like deactivateing the speed booster when you get shot by a player?This shouldn't be a Pay to win game.

CaptSmiley

Reaction score
sierra said:
Hmmm , this shack is the same as the Ask devs topic of last year,so or do something or stop trying to keep players playing with hopes for a new system(tau ceti) or updated in the game .You already said last year "you will see the first part of tau ceti update this year",again you're saying the same thing,so this is again a big lie.
One part of the big update??!! What ,we will see full TC in 2018?! You will update the armor of mantis or give just 4 new missions from "just one part of the update"?Be real just for once,ah you also said : The next Devshack will explain why it has been delayed.(tau ceti),you better come with the best lie in the world so we will belive it, so or just do something or stop with this topics ,keep updateing your other games and let die the best game you created.
Gona copy this so i can repost it next year,,,
But if you're real about changing the game start the changes ASAP,some changes in PvP would be cool too ,like deactivateing the speed booster when you get shot by a player?This shouldn't be a Pay to win game.
i completely agree. SS needs to get its act together

Status
Not open for further replies.