Status
Not open for further replies.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score

Dev Shack Introduction

Dear Space Pirates,

A Prosperous New Year 2016 to You All!

Admittedly, we have not exactly provided you with a steady flow of developer news in the past. We would like to change that, and for this reason we are introducing a new section in the forum called the “Dev Shack”. The Shack is where we put the latest information about planned changes and updates as well as less important “dev stuff” for you to enjoy or ignore—and to comment: Above all, we are interested in your feedback on what we develop so we can identify potential problems and opportunities way before we publish an update.

Our contributions to the Dev Shack will be in English only, simply because we can write more when we omit the translation work. Your replies can be written in any language, but using English as well may get you and your feedback a greater audience. If you are completely lost when it comes to reading and writing English, online translators will get you on board.

Stay tuned for more stuff coming to the Dev Shack!

_PLaYeR_

Reaction score
Please Please, when do you think a new evolution in pirate galaxy will arrive?

We have been waiting for it for at least a pair of years and we still playing in the same systems and making the same things in the same systems.

We need new patch for TAU system.

When Tau Ceti will be a real thing?

The DevShack seams to be a great idea and a properly tool for new elements of the game,but when we will have something new in the game?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
You can expect the first updates to come this year. The next Devshack will explain why it has been delayed.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Highway said:
You can expect the first updates to come this year. The next Devshack will explain why it has been delayed.
Ok... So the next devshack can answer a lot of questions of why TauCeti has delayed since June 05 of 2013!
http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=248&t=28803&p=159853#p159853

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Yes, I think it will give you a better understanding about that.

DeluxeGamer

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
DeluxeGamer
Rank
And when can we expect the next Dev Shack? Thats another important information :)

Water

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Water
i hope that tau ceti is finaly complete at june 2016 ! wie wait 5 years and wait and wait and wait and pady and apy and payd a lot of money !

you said in 2015 will be some updates come for parsecs , nothing happened

so can we trust that 2016 updates come ? can we believe it ? im realy uncertained about it

turkoxsary

Reaction score
it seems to me that this is another lie to keep us more time playing the game the reality is what this game does not progress and is a shame because it is a good game

Etoile_de_Cristal

Reaction score
I happen to think that this idea of 'Dev Shack' is really good, that's just what I expected from the Dev Team.
Content or not, what matter to me is a clear communication, with official news about the future of the game and its progress.
I thank the Dev Team for that idea, and I encourage you to continue in this way.
I hope the game will evolve this year, and I wish you all a very good year in 2016.

Sorry for my english, i'm French ;)

bruser.striker

Reaction score
Hello... must begin to... INCREASE THE ARMOR TO SHIPS 35!!!!

as is possible than a ship of 4 millions die for a missile or orbital strike!

INCREASE THE ARMOR TO SHIPS 35 NOW!!!

tomasz.go

Reaction score
I didn't predict it come around this time. Dev Shack. It really is here. Can't wait to see the proper post. Hope to get positively surprised dev team! There are lots of questions to be answered. If you do it right, game might get back to it's prime form and players' anger might lessen.. Fingers crossed.

tonyikego

Reaction score
Above all, we are interested in your feedback on what we develop so we can identify potential problems and opportunities way before we publish an update.
As soon as you develop something, I'll be happy to provide feedback. (not holding my breath)

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Thanks for your opinions on the dev shack idea. We hope that we can narrow down the distance between the community and the devs with it. You can expect the next dev shack topic to be published over the next 2 weeks.

Cheers ^^

catfisch

Reaction score
my idea qould be to bring back the aoe of vega ancient rockets but NOT for pvp if that could be possible could be kinda nice if you're aiming for completing white missions in vega.
:)

PiLiPoP67

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
PiLiPoP67
Rank
Clan
Les Amis Dabord
Hello,
This Dev Shack is a good idee.
Please first, increase the armor to ships 35.

Thank you to restore the true value to the ultimate vessels.

_PLaYeR_

Reaction score
Hi Dev; in the first episode the prize was the hangar,
what was about the prize for those pilots who had made the second episode of original Tau?

tomasz.go

Reaction score
_PLaYeR_ said:
Hi Dev; in the first episode the prize was the hangar,
what was about the prize for those pilots who had made the second episode of original Tau?
Blueprints. And at this point the progress with TC stopped for 2 years.. or 3?

tomasz.go

Reaction score
Dev Team? Can we also make suggestions here for future dev shack? I think some of those have been mentioned already. How about disabling the cryonite loss penality when pvp other players? Even if it worked just for Conquests it would still be a great idea. We would have a real fun without worrying about our cryonite we put so much effort to hunt for! And would you bring some better way to grind big amounts of the cryonite? I've heard rumours TC would be like really really expensive as for regular system. 3-4 milion cryonite for armor. And I hope we will be able to grind in Sirius using stronger tech. Without extreme cryonite penalalty. Even now the drop is not too great at most time. With no cryo penalty.

POSITRON3

Reaction score
Well, i am glad to see this. i think is a positive step in the main problem comunity have right now.

Hope real changes in the game dont take too much from now. Lets wait 2 week for get some of the await explanations we deserve long time ego.

tomasz.go

Reaction score
Also I would like to finally get selling armor possible. Either to sell whole ship including price for all armors, or downgrading the ship to lower system.

Status
Not open for further replies.