Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
_BMW760ILV12_PL
Rank
Clan
A P O K A L Y P S E
Hello, the cryonite loss on Sirius on the 5th ring has been kept to a minimum that I don't want to play. As I have been playing for almost 5 years, it wasn't that kind of rubbish yet? No wonder people quit the game. For 2 hours of shooting the 5th ring, it literally came out 4 times cryo. It mocks players how difficult the base currency is in the game. And what if the player has plans on how to buy and place ships hehe. It's time to consider whether it is worth continuing to play and invest in boosters etc.

Last edited:

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
How many units did you kill?
Which (weak, medium, strong or massive) units were these kills?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I can´t really confirm this droprate considering that i hunt regulary at R5 and normaly i end up with at least 75k-100k+ without any booster at play in 1 hour.

As NG already asked it heavily depends on the units you hunt for. Even when SU and CU may seem like the "best choice" in terms of time to kill vs drop ratio they are the worst units if hunting them solo and are more advised to go for when beeing in sq.

I personaly prefer to go for the MUs and only go for WUs if no MU are close by. Next point is do you use Siri Tech or TC Tech? Despite that with Siri stuff the rate should "be higher" again the time will make it impractical again. Last but not least what ship do you use for the hunt? I mostly use the Hunter when i´m Solo and T-Bird/Para or Hawk when in sq.

And if i´m really bored i tend to go to Venar for a particular spot i prefer to hunt with units that can easily be killed but still give me 2-3k/drop and the rate is decend enough to say it´s worth farming there.

BMW760ilv12

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
_BMW760ILV12_PL
Rank
Clan
A P O K A L Y P S E
[QUOTE = "Vesperion, post: 190376, członek: 128"]
Naprawdę nie mogę potwierdzić spadku, biorąc pod uwagę, że poluję na R5 i normalnie kończę z co najmniej 75k-100k + bez żadnego wzmacniacza gry w ciągu 1 godziny.

Jak już prosiła NG, w dużej mierze zależy od jednostek, na które polujesz. Nawet jeśli SU i CU mogą wydawać się w „najlepszym miejscu” pod względem czasu do zabicia vs upuszczenia, są najgorszymi jednostkami, jeśli polują na nie solo i są kolejne spotkania podczas spotkania w kwadracie

Osobiście wolę wybrać MU i wybrać WU tylko wtedy, gdy w pobliżu nie ma MU. Następna kwestia: czy sprzedaż Siri Tech czy TC Tech? Mimo to, z rzeczami Siri, kurs powinien być znów być „wyższy”, sprawi, że znowu będzie niepraktyczny. Na koniec, produkt produktu do polowania? Głównie używam Hunter, gdy jestem solo i T-Bird / Para lub Hawk, gdy jestem w kw.

A jeśli jestem naprawdę znudzony, zwykle udaję się do Venar w określone miejsce, wolę polować z jednostkami, które można łatwo zabić, ale nadal dają mi 2-3 tys. tam.
[/ ZACYTOWAĆ]I beat all the units and for 2 hours it came out 4 cryonits. Don't explain to me if I played 2 weeks. I play 5 years. And for about 2 weeks I hardly get cryo. Earlier it was like you write 70-100k / h. Now it's crap.

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
We just want to find out what you expierenced, no need to raise your voice @BMW760ilv12 .
If it is since 2 weeks, you could record your gameplay including servertime and then take a detailed look on your farming progress, maybe even create a ticket with this issue or upload a youtube video (fast forwarding with stopwatch) and link it here.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I beat all the units and for 2 hours it came out 4 cryonits. Don't explain to me if I played 2 weeks. I play 5 years. And for about 2 weeks I hardly get cryo. Earlier it was like you write 70-100k / h. Now it's crap.
We just want to find out what you expierenced, no need to raise your voice @BMW760ilv12 .
If it is since 2 weeks, you could record your gameplay including servertime and then take a detailed look on your farming progress, maybe even create a ticket with this issue or upload a youtube video (fast forwarding with stopwatch) and link it here.
A thing i noticed over the years mainly is that it gives "good" and "bad" planets if we totaly stay in Siri here. I know that it gives planets that seem to have an insane low droprate while it gives on the other side planets where the droprate is like crazy and you could think you start to drown in cryos BUT i never experienced a situation of 2 hours of farming and just finding 4 cryos.

Quite some time back i even made a "compare" between R4, R5, Venar and EiU in terms of their drops and i did hunt on each planet for exactly 1 hour... At R4 and R5 i did hunt anything that did come into my sight so no "special" targets just everything that was close by.

Sure i would have to redo all the testings considering the time this was has been made but the results speak for themself.

Zwischenablage01.jpg

All those testings have been made with a full DR Tech Para. If you wonder why Calon has no numbers: I planed to test it there as well but didn´t found a good spot for the test yet but after some search i finaly found a spot that seems fine for the test.

Anyways... long story short the more you focus on the cryo hunt the more it feels like the droprate is "crap" at some point while in truth the droprate is as it always is but in Siri it´s a bit "special".

In terms of your 5 years of playtime i have experience from day 1 of the game until now and i did see a lot of changes in the cryo droprates. In the early times where such things as penalty and stuff did not exist the average rate was ~75% for a cryo to drop.

With Mizar and the knowledge that the Parsecs could be obtained due of the level SSG tried to implement a penalty that reduced the value of a cryo if you did hunt with higher tech in lower system but the penalty was insanely high by just going to be previous system cus it was nearly a reduction of ~80% with top tech and due of enough complains they removed this penalty as quick as it did come.

The whole shift of the droprate started to happen in the time from mizar to sol where the droprate of cryos droped from ~75% to ~33% and since this it did not change anymore in all the times i did my tests that i do every now and then. The only system that can mess up this rate however is Siri as i mentioned it before.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hello, the cryonite loss on Sirius on the 5th ring has been kept to a minimum that I don't want to play. As I have been playing for almost 5 years, it wasn't that kind of rubbish yet? No wonder people quit the game. For 2 hours of shooting the 5th ring, it literally came out 4 times cryo. It mocks players how difficult the base currency is in the game. And what if the player has plans on how to buy and place ships hehe. It's time to consider whether it is worth continuing to play and invest in boosters etc.
If you go to sirius with "i-need-millions-of-cryo" then you will lose fun to grind there. So what i do is this.

I need some 12 units,5 units bps. So i decided to collect these bps and i've earned from four 5th rings planets in 10 days over 4 million cryonite, mostly alone. Without booster without membership. I was mostly in the e-field with a lvl95 ship ... that is really embarrassing if you collect energy and smite some units😂^^

Anyway.. Maybe you have all sirius bps...

You must set a goal to grind. If you grind blind you will lose fun there.

But it is possible to earn min. 70k up to 150k per hour. Without extra booster. Just saying.😁

Kal

Reaction score
I am sorry but PG is the worst "miser" game ever. Even simple mobil games are more generous than PG.

It's like developers giving us real money from their pockets when cryonite dropped! 😁 I wouldn't want a SplitScreen developer be my parent because probably they giving so little pocket-money to their children 😂 poor child will have to grind more for money from his/her ungenerous developer daddy 🤣

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I am sorry but PG is the worst "miser" game ever. Even simple mobil games are more generous than PG.
Issue is as @KingSub mentioned it already if you go with the mindset of "i need to farm x cryo" you will have the feeling that drops extreme low while in truth the cryo drops are absolute "normal" during your session.

Considering the upcoming CQ update i did make yesterday a fun experiment to see how man cryo i can make in a "CQ round" by farming for cryo at different planets and the results are pretty selfexplaining.

Cryo test 07.12.2020.jpg

In the end all cryos do end up around the 67k line (aside from Calon test 3 that had a terrible rate for 45 mins on the location i tested so it was the "worst farming round").

Anyhow it shows that in 45 mins at least 10 drops+ did occur and not as OP @BMW760ilv12 stated only 4 drops did happen within 2 hours. All in all i did hunt for 5 hours and 15 mins and i definetly have seen more cryo drops in all that time and even at R5 despite the fact it was only 45 mins 12 drops did show up.

Rewards are the pure cryos without any active boosters. Due i have lvl 5 Cryo drone 45% Ult Cryo Booster this whole test did reward me with 720k of cryo just due i did set my goal to make an new test round. In terms of R4 we had no planet in range so i could not get any results during the testing in case you wonder why it shows 0 in compare to all other planets.

Anyhows the test shows more or less that it doesn´t matter if you hunt at Siri or at Calon cus with my full DR Hunter all spots did nearly give me more or less the same rewards as minimum payment.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I think the problem here is.. Sirius is the "cryonite-starsystem" for the players. The never really grinded on tau ceti. After the cryonite update players thought that sirius would again be used as a farm/grind place. But that not true. Let me say why. 😉

You can earn around 100k per hour with harvesters in earth in unrest.. But you need two more pilots.
Same and less should be on Venar too. 😁

Sirius is just a lucky place with grinding. You have less or the most luck you can get. Maybe you get 200k per hour or only 80k.

Remember how much time we took and hard worked for only 100k or for the Prototypes before Sirius was live. 🤘

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
You can earn around 100k per hour with harvesters in earth in unrest.. But you need two more pilots.
Same and less should be on Venar too.
I assume that there will a shift occur once TC4 with the final items + the next armor will be implemented. It may create the situation like it was in Sol that with Earth tech you could hunt Harvs at Mars so i think that with TC4/Gold Tech Harvs at Venar will be a possible solo option at this point.

I prefer to change my farming grounds from time to time rather then staying in siri just to have an "easy" time.

Tectron

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Tectron
Rank
I used to make 1 million every 3 hours in TeC with a friend in the harvesters , it is more effective and less boring than doing cryonite in Sirius

EmbarkGamer

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Embark
Rank
Innovative and regardful developers would do generous things like:

-You give all existing and new players 1 million cryonite for once.
-You give all existing and new players 1 RDX ship of choice for free.
-You give all available boosters for 1 month for a new registered player.
-You give daily rewards for login every day.
-All Harvesters will drop guaranteed cryonite.
-All Harvesters cryonite amount will be 10x more.
-All ancients of Sirius will drop guaranteed cryonite.
-All previos system mantis will drop cryonite with 50% chance.
-All bluprints drop rates will be increased 10x better.
-Sirius ancient units health will be decreased by half.
-All sirius planets stay only 24 hours before explode.
-No intel collecting for Giza spawn.
-Giza and other bosses will spawn every hour.
-Giza will show us the loot so we can kill or skip.
-Giza's health will be double but drop 10 bluprints.
-Other mini bosses will drop 5 bluprints.
-No cooldown waiting time for jumping to other planet.
-Ring 4 missions are optional, no required and give 10x better cryonite.
-Tau Ceti unlocks if player gets 50% of all sirius bps.
-Next star system after Tau Ceti unlocks if player gets 100% of all sirius bps.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Rewards/Gifts would be nice but it has to be worth for both sides. Pilots and Developers. It won't happen unless they (devs) think about it... and other things are more important right now. 😏

Tectron

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Tectron
Rank
The game is a thousand times better than before, with my punisher towards 100k a day in Sirius years ago, with the update of cryonite that number is far behind and not to mention having a tau ceti ship, if you dedicate yourself to making cryonite you can build one ship 43 in just one week unlike before it took a month

The only suggestion I would like to see implemented is to do Boost events on weekends like 10% cryonite a week or 10% exp / Blueprints, many other games do this type of event and it is quite enjoyable for players.

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Hello @EmbarkGamer ,

Recieving 1 million cryonite as a new player would kill completely all sort of progression in the game in terms of getting used to grind and knowing how much each item really costs in terms of time.

Some of the things u suggest sound a bit too much to just give them by free because of yes :p

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hey @Fission,

Well what @EmbarkGamer said is not totally wrong but not totally right! Giving 1M would kill completely all the game at the beginning it's sure, and the others things he said can't be made too x), but I like the idea of "Daily Reward" everyday like a 30 days cycle.

How it will works?
- day 1 -> giving cryonite (depends on the pilot level)
- day 2 -> giving energy pack
- day 3 -> giving 1-2 gravitons

- Day 15 -> giving free 3 hours booster (only 3 choices)
- Day 30 -> free small booster of 30 days or cryonite (depends on the pilot level)

At least I think that it would be a good idea to implement that on the game it could increase the gameplay of F2P players.

I had a question is it possible to know the "droprates" of sirius enemies like for Bps, Cryonite, Logfiles,...?

PS: And maybe instead of giving only gold the new year bonus code could give cryonite too!:cheeky:

Kind regards,
Eredin

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I like the idea of "Daily Reward" everyday like a 30 days cycle.

How it will works?
- day 1 -> giving cryonite (depends on the pilot level)
- day 2 -> giving energy pack
- day 3 -> giving 1-2 gravitons

- Day 15 -> giving free 3 hours booster (only 3 choices)
- Day 30 -> free small booster of 30 days or cryonite (depends on the pilot level)

At least I think that it would be a good idea to implement that on the game it could increase the gameplay of F2P players.
No real new ideas/suggestions because those things have come already a while back from me and @Rajaa .

[Sugestion] Daily/Weekly/Monthly Mission System by Vesperion
[Suggestion] Game ideas improvement! by Rajaa

Fun fact however is that SSG has in his other Game DS already an Daily login reward system so it´s even more strange that they did not add such a thing in PG already.