What's new

Bug Reports for TC 3 only !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
@Ghost
Can you reproduce it? Would be great, so that we can fix this issue as well. Its one of those render api issues that is difficult to narrow down..

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
Landing and traveling around Calon for a couple of minutes then orbiting and changing resolution seems to be fairly consistent at causing a crash.

Razzorkill

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Razzorkill
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Razzorkill said:
The following white missions fails when you land on surface:

1. Grab incinerator tech
2. Loot repair turret tech

If I find more after unlocking more I will report it here

Also for PVE achievement, I have not found a counter for Ancient Sejmet or mantis interceptor, is is meant to be like that?

Best regards Razzorkill
Also Plunder Repair target tech fails when you land. Please fix this so I can finish that last neural net tech mission :)

Best regards Razzorkill

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Razzorkill said:
Razzorkill said:

1. Grab incinerator tech

Also for PVE achievement, I have not found a counter for Ancient Sejmet or mantis interceptor, is is meant to be like that?

Best regards Razzorkill
Also Plunder Repair target tech fails when you land. Please fix this so I can finish that last neural net tech mission :)

Best regards Razzorkill
Gets adressed, Thanks.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
gabobaggio said:
Even the missions when finished, the messages are closed and the story cannot be read.
This was working like that even before the update. But we have addresed this so that players can read the mission log after they have completed the mission in the next version.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The_Ghost said:
Landing and traveling around Calon for a couple of minutes then orbiting and changing resolution seems to be fairly consistent at causing a crash.
That is golden! I could reproduce this as well. Time to narrow it down and squash that bug for good ^^

Hecatte

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Podatte
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Heya, ik this aint for tc3 or is, idk, I am using sirius emperor with ancient armor and the long protector aint like strong anymore, its out from 3 blasters from pvp and pve, i dont know whats all about this, my mates also says that, but do something about it.
Regards, Hecatte

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Hecatte said:
Heya, ik this aint for tc3 or is, idk, I am using sirius emperor with ancient armor and the long protector aint like strong anymore, its out from 3 blasters from pvp and pve, i dont know whats all about this, my mates also says that, but do something about it.
Regards, Hecatte
The fix was applied to prevent op shield and protectors; the item will get balanced in relation to the ship it is installed in. but I just checked it, the difference between long, rapid and regular ancient shield is unchanged.
If the item was a lot bigger than the ship it was normal it was totally op, and with the change now that is no longer the case. But that is intended.

Hecatte

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Podatte
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
alewx said:
Hecatte said:
Regards, Hecatte
The fix was applied to prevent op shield and protectors; the item will get balanced in relation to the ship it is installed in. but I just checked it, the difference between long, rapid and regular ancient shield is unchanged.
If the item was a lot bigger than the ship it was normal it was totally op, and with the change now that is no longer the case. But that is intended.
Actually no, the long protector was pretty decent before but wasnt stronger than the ship itself, since this 'update' nerfed the protectors, all ships and prototypes will barely do anything with this kind of new protector, some mates from my clan says that the rapid prot now is same as this long one, aint balanced at all

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Hecatte said:
alewx said:
Hecatte said:
Regards, Hecatte
Actually no, the long protector was pretty decent before but wasnt stronger than the ship itself, since this 'update' nerfed the protectors, all ships and prototypes will barely do anything with this kind of new protector, some mates from my clan says that the rapid prot now is same as this long one, aint balanced at all
That is truth , protector is nerfed well , hit points are reduced as it took 3-4 shots to take the protector off. We most likely PvP every day and we noticed in both PvP and PvE several times that protector is nerfed overall.

DeluxeGamer

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
DeluxeGamer
Rank
Few things still missing:

- The new BP tiers are still missing from the bp list and in the hangar if you did not find atleast 1 part of it
- all of the new items (scope shifter and deflection droid) are missing in the older bp achievements (Venar and Earth) I think Part 2 Items as well in the Venar achievement (cant check cause complete)

Noticed as well when flying the RDX-08 and the ship is smoking (about 50% dmg or so) the smoke effect visually bugs when moving, did not notice that in any other ship so far

Razzorkill

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Razzorkill
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Razzorkill said:
Razzorkill said:

1. Grab incinerator tech

Best regards Razzorkill

Best regards Razzorkill

Another 2 white bp mission fails upon landing:

loot advanced repair turret tech
swipe advanced protector

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Razzorkill said:
Razzorkill said:
Razzorkill said:

1. Grab incinerator tech

Best regards Razzorkill

Best regards Razzorkill

swipe advanced protector

Thanks the missions get adressed, but so far i can't get the mission about repair turret to fail instantly.

Razzorkill

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Razzorkill
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
alewx said:
Razzorkill said:
Razzorkill said:
Razzorkill said:

1. Grab incinerator tech

Best regards Razzorkill

Best regards Razzorkill

swipe advanced protector

Thanks the missions get adressed, but so far i can't get the mission about repair turret to fail instantly.

I have now completed all the 5 mentioned missions. I retried that repair turret 3 times and then it worked normal, I have no clue why it all of a sudden worked. Thx for quick fixes :)

Best regards Razzorkill

Status
Not open for further replies.