Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
_BMW760ILV12_PL
Rank
Clan
A P O K A L Y P S E
Hello, I bought a snowball multi-blaster on sale. I switch ship and the blaster disappears and the standard system blaster appears and the duration of the promotional blaster is displayed. Is now the promotion blaster assigned to the ship?

Last edited:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hello, I bought a snowball multi-blaster on sale. I switch ship and the blaster disappears and the standard system blaster appears and the duration of the promotional blaster is displayed. Is now the promotion blaster assigned to the ship?
This happened also to me.. I bought the skin for vega oveerser and i switched to disruptor and it doesnt work..

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Hello Pilots,

I will forward this issue with the Devs and see what they say about it, thank you for letting us know.

Greetings,
Fission

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hello Pilots,

I will forward this issue with the Devs and see what they say about it, thank you for letting us know.

Greetings,
Fission
Well... Its not the first time that this issue happened

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I´m still impressed that it gives Pilots who really spend Gold for an visual effect that only lasts for some hours of ingame time... Aside from that i know that some pilots have a glitched version where the Snowball blaster still is shown even if they have passed the 3 hour mark already...

Well we can only hope that SSG at some point may have more time for my >>>[Suggestion] - I want to fly gracefully and pod in style<<< post that i made some time ago :sweatgrinning: