Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Sopor Aeternus
Rank
Clan
NoMansClan
So, i see that the max amount of cryo's in clan can't pas the 300K.
Hmmm, how do you buy a CQ ship ? Especialy the TC Ship ! Small deposits or.... something new ?
I'm a bit curious about that one. didn't find any post about that matter eather.
Or did i miss something somewhere ......

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
So, i see that the max amount of cryo's in clan can't pas the 300K.
Hmmm, how do you buy a CQ ship ? Especialy the TC Ship ! Small deposits or.... something new ?
I'm a bit curious about that one. didn't find any post about that matter eather.
Or did i miss something somewhere ......
by earning cryo in the upcoming cq update you can use it to buy cq ships. You can buy with the 300k limiter only sol cq ship. you have to work your way up for draco, siri and tc cq ships.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Wasn´t it changed (or isn´t it planed to be changed) to be at 750k according to the last update of the PTR Round?

Anyways if you are in a clan that is PvE Focused (like the Clan i´m in) it doesn´t matter if you can buy the CQ ships for any system and according from what i have heared the weekly payout you can receive is limited to 300k/week for a lvl 95 Pilot. I can´t confirm if that is true or not cus i never did participate in any PTR round so far due the CQ update doesn´t really seem to be that benefital as it 1st sounded + i´m no PvP player.

From my pov i still can make way more cryo within 1 week of just doing PvE stuff even if i would only play for 45 mins per day per week. The Cryo for donations however is mainly planed for the JS in Siri + the refill of the JS and from what i understood it should be so that only with the cryo from CQ you can purchase the CQ Ships, change the equip and use it for payouts to the Pilots.

Getagripx

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Getagripx
Rank
Wasn´t it changed (or isn´t it planed to be changed) to be at 750k according to the last update of the PTR Round?

Anyways if you are in a clan that is PvE Focused (like the Clan i´m in) it doesn´t matter if you can buy the CQ ships for any system and according from what i have heared the weekly payout you can receive is limited to 300k/week for a lvl 95 Pilot. I can´t confirm if that is true or not cus i never did participate in any PTR round so far due the CQ update doesn´t really seem to be that benefital as it 1st sounded + i´m no PvP player.

From my pov i still can make way more cryo within 1 week of just doing PvE stuff even if i would only play for 45 mins per day per week. The Cryo for donations however is mainly planed for the JS in Siri + the refill of the JS and from what i understood it should be so that only with the cryo from CQ you can purchase the CQ Ships, change the equip and use it for payouts to the Pilots.
Vesp you're badly misinformed, the weekly payout is NOT limited to 300k but rather 893k and I would like to ask why you are talking about what the PTR CQs did and did not change or how they will or will not benefit us seeing that you haven't even logged into the PTR, let alone participated in a CQ there....
Also, why does everything have to be about cryo cryo and cryo ? You're missing one really appealing aspect of CQ pvp which is FUN. The current changes ensure that you can't simply avoid other clans and "buy" a planet's rewards as many clans do in the current system (pay the CQ levys only when no one is in orbit in the last second).
Don't you think it's quite frankly unfair to reap benefits from a system revolving around PvP by not engaging in PvP ?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
You're missing one really appealing aspect of CQ pvp which is FUN.
This is your pov about PvP BUT then you totaly ignore the fact that every MMO has always both factions. The one that prefer PvE and the ones who prefer PvP and you can never satisfy both factions no matter what you do or what you implement.

Also, why does everything have to be about cryo cryo and cryo ?
Maybe because it is a) the main currency of the game that is needed for everything and b) SSG changes the rewards from Gravs to Cryo (again)? I mean if Cryo are really that irelevant answer me why SSG changes the rewards again over the course of CQ? First the reward for owning a CQ Planet was a Cryobonus for the System and the Neighbour systems of the clan so it made sense to fight for those Planets and i even participated in those times in CQ.

Then it was changed to remove this cryo bonus and give Gravs instead what made CQ basicly "pointless" and explains why as good as no one really fights over them atm hence that according to your statement "PvP is fun". If it really is so much fun why do the PvP oriented clans not fight for the Gravs then? I more see in chat PvP rounds happening on the normal planets then seeing anything ala "Clan x is fighting against Clan Y" in the game.

Now the change goes back to Cryonite cus why? Cus Cryonite is required to buy the ships and install the item and Pilots seem to be more willing to fight for the Cryo then just some Gravs so i think CQ will get a bit more lively again but as said if you are PvE oriented it makes no difference for you and even if the weekly limit is 893k it changes not the fact that you can make more cryo/week by just shoting stuff for 45 mins on a daily basis.

So the question about "Why is everything about cryo" does answer itself already what makes it basicly obsolete or did you not hunt/fight for cryo in order to get your ships and items?

Vesp you're badly misinformed, the weekly payout is NOT limited to 300k but rather 893k and I would like to ask why you are talking about what the PTR CQs did and did not change or how they will or will not benefit us seeing that you haven't even logged into the PTR, let alone participated in a CQ there....
This may be and this is why i mentioned it in the 1st place so that it can be corrected nothing more nothing less.

Getagripx

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Getagripx
Rank
This is your pov about PvP BUT then you totaly ignore the fact that every MMO has always both factions. The one that prefer PvE and the ones who prefer PvP and you can never satisfy both factions no matter what you do or what you implement.
The whole point of this update is to make CQs be played more frequently and sure there will always be strictly PvE players but how do you know whether you like it or not if you haven't even played a single CQ ? If you for any reason participate in a CQ after the update is put on the live servers and think "hey, this is quite fun!" would you do more of them or say "naaah the rewards are bad, I am better off just grinding harvs" ?

Yes, cryonite is the main and subsequently most valuable resource in the game but again, the point is to draw more attention to CQs and if the rewards are the only thing that drives people to play them, then those players will be in for a boring experience which they indulge in out of sheer "necessity" (if the rewards surpass what you would normally get in 45 mins of grinding). That is exactly why the changes to the system are wholesome, not just touching the rewards but the entire underlying system to make it a more fair and enjoyable experience for everyone participating.
And we are back to the point that you simply cannot know whether or not it is a fun, enjoyable experience UNLESS you actually participate in CQs in the first place.

Hecatte

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Podatte
Rank
Clan
Death Watch

Maybe because it is a) the main currency of the game that is needed for everything and b) SSG changes the rewards from Gravs to Cryo (again)? I mean if Cryo are really that irelevant answer me why SSG changes the rewards again over the course of CQ? First the reward for owning a CQ Planet was a Cryobonus for the System and the Neighbour systems of the clan so it made sense to fight for those Planets and i even participated in those times in CQ.

Then it was changed to remove this cryo bonus and give Gravs instead what made CQ basicly "pointless" and explains why as good as no one really fights over them atm hence that according to your statement "PvP is fun". If it really is so much fun why do the PvP oriented clans not fight for the Gravs then? I more see in chat PvP rounds happening on the normal planets then seeing anything ala "Clan x is fighting against Clan Y" in the game.

Now the change goes back to Cryonite cus why? Cus Cryonite is required to buy the ships and install the item and Pilots seem to be more willing to fight for the Cryo then just some Gravs so i think CQ will get a bit more lively again but as said if you are PvE oriented it makes no difference for you and even if the weekly limit is 893k it changes not the fact that you can make more cryo/week by just shoting stuff for 45 mins on a daily basis.

So the question about "Why is everything about cryo" does answer itself already what makes it basicly obsolete or did you not hunt/fight for cryo in order to get your ships and items?

This may be and this is why i mentioned it in the 1st place so that it can be corrected nothing more nothing less.
Well then if you keep saying that this update won't fit you in anything, and you say that you won't play any PvP based event such as new CQ update because of reward, I hereby revoke your right to talk about the PvP aspect of the game, please feel free to continue slaying mantis harvesters in your endless quest of green crystals acquisition

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
The Conquest Rework features many PvE activities too such like collecting ores and hide n seek. You'd need to participate to at least few CQs in the new shape to judge then, if they are worth your time or nah.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score

moddoo

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Moddoo
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter

again u and ur anti pvp posts pfff when are u gonna stop ...
u are playing pirate game -_-

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Well if i´m not allowed to share my concerns and thoughts about "why I think that the new CQ system will not bring me to play it" then so be it.

However i find some things impressive:
"naaah the rewards are bad, I am better off just grinding harvs" ?
please feel free to continue slaying mantis harvesters in your endless quest of green crystals acquisition
I never did state in any point in my posts what i hunt for cryos or how i do it so how do you both come to the idea or even conclusion that i hunt harvs for that?

how do you know whether you like it or not if you haven't even played a single CQ ?
and you say that you won't play any PvP based event such as new CQ update because of reward,
Again... i have said i did participate in the old CQs when they where rewarding due of the Cryo Bonus (even if it was minor) that the Clan members had during the time they owned a CQ Planet in a system along with the smaller bonus to the neighbour system + the CQs where even big with at least 30 - 50 Pilots each time. I even have done CQs when the new system was implemented with the CQ ship and Grav rewards but it was noticable that less pilots started to go for the CQ cus the reward "was bad". So your statement that i "Never played any CQ" has lost all of its weight directly.

I hereby revoke your right to talk about the PvP aspect of the game
I´m not aware that you have any rights or permission of who is allowed to share his pov/concerns/ideas about the game. To my knowledge only a GM, CM or even a Dev has this right by simply baning me and if they want this because i´m not allowed to talk freely then go ahead and bring them to that if it makes you happy.

again u and ur anti pvp posts pfff when are u gonna stop ...
On what point is this or any of my other responses an anti PvP post? Just cus i say "the new CQ system still does not convince me to go for it cus the rewards are not worth it for me"? Again this is MY pov and no one must have the same as i have.

As final and last statement to move away from that matter and due talking freely about anything PvP related:

The reason i do not play on the PTR is simply the fact that the PTR imo will not reflect the PvP/CQ as it will be at the end in the live server cus once the new system is on the live server the CQs will be much smaller then during the PTR rounds simply because it is fact that then clans will be on their servers again and with no merge of the servers you can not compare CQ on PTR vs CQ on Live Servers.

With that said i will move back from this whole theme in order to not bother all of you anymore with anything from my side cus i´m not allowed to speak about it "Just cus i´m a PvE player who is not all into PvP or shows very little interest in it"

Regards - Vesp

Sypical

Reaction score
Rank
I´m not aware that you have any rights or permission of who is allowed to share his pov/concerns/ideas about the game. To my knowledge only a GM, CM or even a Dev has this right by simply baning me and if they want this because i´m not allowed to talk freely then go ahead and bring them to that if it makes you happy.
Well, you're right about the part where you say that he doesn't have the rights to tell you what you can say or can't, and quite frankly, not even do we really have the rights to do so either, so called freedom of speech, but I do want to mention that no one should really speak or suggest ideas about parts of the game that you don't have much expertise in. What I'm trying to imply is that if you don't really do PvP or CQs, and haven't been on the PTR to test out the new CQ update, then you shouldn't really say what is good for the game, as in this case, you wouldn't really know if these new changes are good for the game or not. Having past experience sure is beneficial, but only in the case where you have current experience as well which you can combine to give out better ideas. NOW, I'm not trying to make claims that you haven't participated in the CQs on the PTR, because frankly, I don't know if you have, I just want to state a point in where Hecatte might actually be right to suggest that you don't give out ideas IF he's right that you haven't participated.

Getagripx

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Getagripx
Rank
Again... i have said i did participate in the old CQs when they where rewarding due of the Cryo Bonus (even if it was minor) that the Clan members had during the time they owned a CQ Planet in a system along with the smaller bonus to the neighbour system + the CQs where even big with at least 30 - 50 Pilots each time. I even have done CQs when the new system was implemented with the CQ ship and Grav rewards but it was noticable that less pilots started to go for the CQ cus the reward "was bad". So your statement that i "Never played any CQ" has lost all of its weight directly.
None of us brought up the old system or whether or not you've gone to CQs in the past because quite frankly that is irrelevant to the topic at hand; the point, is that this is an entirely NEW system that you CANNOT judge without seeing with your own eyes. With that said, you are right that what we observed on the PTR may not at all be what we get on the live servers but if that's the stance you've adopted on the matter, then what's the point in discussing anything related to the CQ update before it goes out live ?

Verdene

Senior Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Verdene
Rank
Hello Pilots.

First of all, I would like to ask You not to make a drama over the topic provided here as well as to do posts without any sense nor the connection with the things discussed here. We are on the forums to make constructive posts about the game and to exchange opinions in the case talked about. So please lets make the forums be peaceful salt-free place for everyone of us :3

Conquest Update have their pros and cons either for PvE and PvP players. It is for sure focused on the PvP content of the game, however every player may find something for themselves in this game activity. Furthermore, as You could see while testing it on Public Test Realm, the gameplay rework almost completely fixes the issues that are happening with the current CQ system. The best way then to try out, how it works in reality is to test it by Yourself that we are greatly inviting You to do. :3

Last edited: