Not open for further replies.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
i do have 18 skulls between the servers i've played and i can tell u that nearly none of them were "free given" as u think they are
Maybe i did just not correctly put it in "what i meant exactly" even when have done it in a previous reply but however.

I can see "some competition" that happenes every now and then for a skull at the 1st Devision. However what i see as a big issue of the current system is that the 1st placed pilot in the 1st devision does not get set back to the entry division once he obtained the skull what "should make sense to some degree" imo.

Atm it is so that you only need to make sure to stay in division 1 with the place of 1-5 while 6th place gets changed with the 1st place of 2nd division. If you can manage to stay in 1st division you have every week the chance to obtain another skull. If this skull is now obtained with or without any competition is another story but in many cases you will always see the same 4-5 pilots in the 1st division every week either fightig for the skull or they just stay in 1st division due of their acitivity.

In compare to Achives WS farming is basicly a "full time activity" you need to attend to in order to either "set your point" or even to have the chance to obtain the Skull and not everyone may have this time to go for it.

Basicly this is the main gripe i have with the whole ladder system so i really look forward to see more offical information about the system cus the wording of @Highway is currently a thing that worries me.

nemesis1900

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
nemesis1900
Rank
Clan
Hades
Goodnight.

After participating in several conquests and as an admiral assigning cryonite to my members, you will come to the conclusion that the allocation system is a bit imprecise and sometimes fails.

By fail I mean situations in which you select a player and give to donate and it is passed to another player.

I think this situation causes uncomfortable situations. Double confirmation methods must be implemented. In addition, it will be possible to incorporate the possibility of returning the badly donated cryonite or that the admiral can cancel an incorrect assignment made.

These improvements would be more pleasant for the operation of the clans.

Best regards.

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
What about implementing an update which shows how much cryo you made in cqs for each player? For example

Participated x Times
Won x Cryo

Would be great to see how much cryo u made while cqs.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
About the skulls themselves, going back to little off top from the Conquest Rework, for sure these should be rewarded by some Golden Skull shop, but there is no solo pvp ranking in the game too, like for Colossus wins or such.

There could be some kind of Red, Silver or other skull ladder that would give skulls for first 3 pilots that have gained most amount of points divided by the amount of lifes lost during all of those fights. So, if new PvP Events would be implemented (i.e. Neptune's Bliss PvP on Neptune on Sol; gonna talk about this idea later), more rankings could fill into that ranking, so every month those pilots would be rewarded greatly for their PvP effort.

Why do I write this idea here? The ladder have been grearly changed so that it allows many more things now. Conquests were always some kind of nice PvP content, but rest of the events are not priced enough imho. Still, on Colossus, we can see many teaming issues being exploited. So, yes, PvP needs even more love in this game. However I would not like to see any major patches to be delayed coz of it. Everything got its time.

Getagripx

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Getagripx
Rank
Landing timer could use some changes. It is rather unfortunate if someone crashes or disconnects when the CQ starts so they are unable to land. Rather instead teleport them to the surface when time is up if they are in orbit (online or not) so they can participate. Of course only if they have a valid ship and config for that CQ.

No Ancient tech CQs? :ROFLMAO: 55 Sol already exists anyways. Is that even popular? :rolleyes:
I believe this is something many of us would like to see be implemented, I would suggest forcefully causing players to land 90 seconds after the CQ has begun if they are in orbit of said CQ planet and have them be disqualified only if they are elsewhere at the 90 second mark.
Things like connectivity issues or PC/client freezes can be very annoying when they occur at the beginning of a conquest battle so this change would indeed be very welcome.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Update for tomorrow will fix many stability issues. Especially the nasty crash that could happen just before the conquest match:

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
Update for tomorrow will fix many stability issues. Especially the nasty crash that could happen just before the conquest match:
:oops:
oops.png

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
@Highway what u think about this Idea.. Let us Players in PvE Materialize directly to our Squadleader just like in the CQ? Also alow Materialize in LZ.. That would be a nice feature😁

* however CQ rework is nice 👍

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
@Highway what u think about this Idea.. Let us Players in PvE Materialize directly to our Squadleader just like in the CQ? Also alow Materialize in LZ.. That would be a nice feature😁

* however CQ rework is nice 👍
That would be amazing to implement that feature.
Would come really handy and avoid loading screen if u dont want to change your ship.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Highway what u think about this Idea.. Let us Players in PvE Materialize directly to our Squadleader just like in the CQ? Also alow Materialize in LZ.. That would be a nice feature😁
The costs of energy should apply here, if that would be implemented in the open world. Of course lower than the regular materialization on the spot but to avoid exploits, it should cost some energy ^^

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
The costs of energy should apply here, if that would be implemented in the open world. Of course lower than the regular materialization on the spot but to avoid exploits, it should cost some energy ^^
Why exploit? Thats good for us and good for Devs. We're gonna buy more Energy than regular. So its a win win situation here. @Highway could implement the same Cooldown times from the CQ for PvE Players. Of course the normal Materialization should be the same Cooldown, except the Materialization to Squadleader and for LZ they should take here the Cooldown times from the CQ it worked fine. I've seen alot players Materialize after they podded in CQ. This Feature is a nice thing and popular. 😁

nemesis1900

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
nemesis1900
Rank
Clan
Hades
Hello.

I propose something very simple. If they enlist to participate 10vs8. So the conquest is 8vs8. Therefore, two players from the fleet that listed 10 will be left out.

Those two players should be substitutes.
Why alternates? In case, in the beginning of the conquest, their connection drops when they go down to the planet, which is why it does not allow them to go down and participate, then they can be replaced by the substitutes instead of the holders.

Because disconnections at the beginning of the conquest and the conquests at a disadvantage in number are very normal, it is not fair or fun for both parties.

Best regards.

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
the conquests are fine as they are

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
Hello.

I propose something very simple. If they enlist to participate 10vs8. So the conquest is 8vs8. Therefore, two players from the fleet that listed 10 will be left out.

Those two players should be substitutes.
Why alternates? In case, in the beginning of the conquest, their connection drops when they go down to the planet, which is why it does not allow them to go down and participate, then they can be replaced by the substitutes instead of the holders.

Because disconnections at the beginning of the conquest and the conquests at a disadvantage in number are very normal, it is not fair or fun for both parties.

Best regards.
va a llorar?

nemesis1900

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
nemesis1900
Rank
Clan
Hades
the conquests are fine as they are
I consider that nothing is perfect and nothing is ever complete. Everything must always be tested and reformed to produce greater well-being.

I think the conquest system is fine, but the problem of disconnections at the beginning is a point to be solved.

I have nothing to cry about, I'm just trying to contribute to the well-being of the whole game.

Best regards.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The client crash that often happened just in the beginning of a conquest was fixed with the last update, so this should not be an big issue anymore. Sure it can happen that due some coincidence someone is not able to land on the planet in the given time, but i suspect that will be rare.

Our data shows that even when the crash was still in the game most of the time all players landed to participate for the conquest match.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
In my opinion there are problems with Ore distribution. For example, I got 18 kills, the opposing team 8, of which only 2 to 3 ores dropped. The problem is that the opposing team sends out an ore collector and it doesn't matter how many you kill, it doesn't do anything if you only collect 1-2 ores and can hardly reach the ore collector. We lost in a ratio of about 130 to 24 even though we achieved more Kills. The solution would be that everyone drops Ores instead of having permanent collectors and in this situation no one has chance of winning the CQ. We weren't that bad.. But fairness is also missing here. Everyone should drop ore.. If the team has any

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Well if you can´t win a CQ with PvP you can win with strategy and i would say that it is a viable strat to say that only 1-2 Pilots are collecting the ore and get heavily guarded in return to protect the recources they have collected.

The only way to prevent such a strat however would be to give every Pilot an "limited storage" of how much ore they can collect and then it would require some sort of "storage location" they need to deliver it to what then would result in new strats.

Balancing PvP in every aspect to say "now is everything perfect and has no possible exploit/strat that can be abused" will you never find cus someone will always find a new way to benefit from the mechanic of it

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
Well if you can´t win a CQ with PvP you can win with strategy and i would say that it is a viable strat to say that only 1-2 Pilots are collecting the ore and get heavily guarded in return to protect the recources they have collected.

The only way to prevent such a strat however would be to give every Pilot an "limited storage" of how much ore they can collect and then it would require some sort of "storage location" they need to deliver it to what then would result in new strats.

Balancing PvP in every aspect to say "now is everything perfect and has no possible exploit/strat that can be abused" will you never find cus someone will always find a new way to benefit from the mechanic of it
Or just a simplier method would be to have a general ore storage which will be stored generally and not per pilot.

Similar like the clan cryonite.

Killing any pilot in cq will drop an ore (if any collected) doesn't matter how much the pilot collected (even if he has collected 0 ores he will drop an ore)

It will be more fair and everyone has the same chance to win.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Or just a simplier method would be to have a general ore storage which will be stored generally and not per pilot.

Similar like the clan cryonite.

Killing any pilot in cq will drop an ore (if any collected) doesn't matter how much the pilot collected (even if he has collected 0 ores he will drop an ore)

It will be more fair and everyone has the same chance to win.
Jep. This will turn the cq battle more interesting as it is.✔

Status
Not open for further replies.