Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Hmmm maybe it's little bit offtopic buuuut,
@Highway?

Why the hawkmoth doesn't use the sniperblaster like shown in this picture?
View attachment 49153

The attackdroid is fine but, with sniperblaster on board it would be way more cooler.

I was always keep saying to my clan "why the hawk doesn't have the sniperblaster instead of the AD".

They told me, the hawk has a sniperblaster module in one of the pictures in the Dev shack forum. So I found it.

Would like to know why it has been changed.
Probably because when they showed us the ships they were still in development of the tc ships at the time. Thats also not a sniper blaster, its the nulti agent blaster on the middle for some reason and the multi agent rockets as blasters.

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
Probably because when they showed us the ships they were still in development of the tc ships at the time. Thats also not a sniper blaster, its the nulti agent blaster on the middle for some reason and the multi agent rockets as blasters.
😂😂😂 Wtf now I see it its a blaster, sorry, middle in the night.

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
What's being worked on now? We've got Dinostorm, balancing, another battle event, rdx 8, or something else? :unsure:

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I have a question if there will be a gold ship and if gold items like battle droid will have a new look and if the orbital will shoot a different color like white

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
We are working on several things including TC Part 4 :)

Some world machine action getting the terrain look we want to have:
View attachment 49383
It may be more information on tau 4, please !!! Any information will be well received by the community, it would be more to keep us anxious. . . At least one other preview of information

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
It may be more information on tau 4, please !!! Any information will be well received by the community, it would be more to keep us anxious. . . At least one other preview of information
be patient pal and keep grinding.. we all want more information or previews.. just don't.. @Highway don't mess up the 'surprise' that you will make for us😳😅 just joking..but every month we are one step closer to the final chapter of tau ceti😬

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
Will the tau ceti reactor challenge planet be like rdx and its much faster difficulty scaling?
Has the effect of the cortex it will reward been decided yet?

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
maybe something better Too bad I didn't get my question answered

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We plan to have the other challenge planets to work similar as the raven ones. But even the raven ones do not ramp up in difficulty as it should als many players are surviving way longer than we estimated. Session time per run should be around 15-30 minutes and not into hours. As the enemy type and lane they use are always the same per challenge evaluation period, it should be more fun for the player to optimize per wave basis to get a bit more points in the end. It should also bring the scores closer together between squads.

As for the tau ceti challenge planet the cortex is not yet decided.

@Razor2278 Its not planned to have a different visual for the rare orbitals or other items. But the blaster will get a new effect like we did on the previous systems.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
We plan to have the other challenge planets to work similar as the raven ones. But even the raven ones do not ramp up in difficulty as it should als many players are surviving way longer than we estimated. Session time per run should be around 15-30 minutes and not into hours. As the enemy type and lane they use are always the same per challenge evaluation period, it should be more fun for the player to optimize per wave basis to get a bit more points in the end. It should also bring the scores closer together between squads.

@Razor2278 Its not planned to have a different visual for the rare orbitals or other items. But the blaster will get a new effect like we did on the previous systems.
good news pal, are you talking about the empty planets in sol system ? if yes what can we expect from that? raven events have found their firm place in the commounity, meanwhile prototype events are disappearing, except the emperor and christmas event that replays every year after year.

for the variety of new ships or new revised events, the community would certainly be happy and would be ready to hunt down prototypes. I hope you did see and read the ships suggestions for new prototypes and how the event could look like.😋

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank

It's a pity, because an orbital with a white color would look nice
I hope that the effect of the golden blaster will not be the same as in other systems big ball ;)

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I hope that the effect of the golden blaster will not be the same as in other systems big ball
The Sol Gold blaster has an unique effect in compare to all other Gold ones and it is the one i like the most tbh.

I think the 1st goal you should tackle here is more changing the reward system to be a "bit more generous" in terms of reward places. Last info i know is that only every 10th place another place will be rewarded from the 1st one counted on what translates into at least 20 scores required just to have 1st and 2nd place reward while all the others leave empty handed.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Hey Highway, you mentioned that the update might be released in the end of this year and if not then later. How is the progress going along with the update? Is it going as to plan or could there be a couple delays? Personally I think it's better there be a delay if need as it's best to take your time on this part of TC.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
It's good that the work is in full swing, but what about gold bps, they will be on all the planets,
or only on a new planet after completing the mission on Calon ?

We know what it is like on lower systems,but TC is the last system so after all the neons ships have been captured,
gold collected, it can be concluded that the game has been completed as is already the case on sirius for old players.

Do you have any idea for keeping active players after TC4 final update not counting once a year raven event ?

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
I would also like, the implementation of new ships of inferior systems, Vega, Antares and more than anything Geminis.

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I think the 1st goal you should tackle here is more changing the reward system to be a "bit more generous" in terms of reward places. Last info i know is that only every 10th place another place will be rewarded from the 1st one counted on what translates into at least 20 scores required just to have 1st and 2nd place reward while all the others leave empty handed.
Nope that is not correct, it is depending on the unique participants of the challenge, not the actual places. the rewardsystem has to work so that it is not easy to just spam new teams with just different combinations of players to trick more rewards.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Nope that is not correct, it is depending on the unique participants of the challenge, not the actual places. the rewardsystem has to work so that it is not easy to just spam new teams with just different combinations of players to trick more rewards.
Isn´t it so that the system already looks for the highest place a player has achived when a round ends? I think most of us just don´t really get the gist of why the currently used system is so "unrewarding" and can screw the invested time if another sq just beats you by a few points and due of this your sq will leave empty handed with nothing in return.

We understand that it should be challenging but we don´t really understand why we should invest our time when at the end we get nothing out of them (see alone the commonly "RDX Reactor Challenge" posts that always pop up when an RDX event is happening ;) )

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Isn´t it so that the system already looks for the highest place a player has achived when a round ends? I think most of us just don´t really get the gist of why the currently used system is so "unrewarding" and can screw the invested time if another sq just beats you by a few points and due of this your sq will leave empty handed with nothing in return.

We understand that it should be challenging but we don´t really understand why we should invest our time when at the end we get nothing out of them (see alone the commonly "RDX Reactor Challenge" posts that always pop up when an RDX event is happening ;) )
it is correct that only your personal best score each time counts, but to prevent just spamming low point scores with random teams the amount of players counts, otherwise we are well aware of it would just end up beeing massively exploited.

Status
Not open for further replies.