What's new

Suddenly lost 100 million cryo in game just now...

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
I think better way would be to reduce the players cryonite to 0 or by % instead leaving people with negative cry. And also not give cryonite at all from invasion mobs. People should come for fun for such events. + also make an update called "Player Controlled Invasions" that would save time now
Although invasions are fun for many, most are motivated by the motivation of earning some cryonite (not hundreds of millions) but earning something, otherwise if I wanted to kill npcs I would go to Sirius and in the process I would get cryo

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Last straw for a lot of people.
You refuse to fix taunt, aggrobomb, underpowered / underused ships and more but when people made cryo without grinding their posterior into the chair and eyes into oblivion for days in front of the monitor ( of course buying boosters too ) you immediately take action.
Good company, amazing design, enjoy bankruptcy in 2 years.
Bombs and aggro beacons don't give you 1 million every time you press a button, how are you going to remotely compare an item in the game that could be better to something that breaks the entire economy of the game? XD

STAIN

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
WorkingAsIntended
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
I mean events like this gave cryo so ppl bought gold to buy ships from event to buy them with cryo... it directly gave them a reason to pay... after all it boosted the sales ;p

SpritHunter

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
-Spritzer-
Rank
Bombs and aggro beacons don't give you 1 million every time you press a button, how are you going to remotely compare an item in the game that could be better to something that breaks the entire economy of the game? XD
When you decide to remove cryo from people's accounts you have to first conduct an investigation into how this cryo was obtained, have meetings where you talk about it, decide who is reponsible, plan a course of action and then put the slaves to work to identify, and remove the cryo from the accounts.
Well spent development time!

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
So for me it would have been a bit to shady if a CM comes to the game for a invasion event and then even states "It is for the bad update" as imo only the devs should have the rights to make such statements as GMs and CMs are mainly volunteers and not hired employees.
I have a physiological need to know if these volunteers will receive an appropriate punishment, not just a scolding

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
When you decide to remove cryo from people's accounts you have to first conduct an investigation into how this cryo was obtained, have meetings where you talk about it, decide who is reponsible, plan a course of action and then put the slaves to work to identify, and remove the cryo from the accounts.
Well spent development time!
1709217701855.png

Cof cof, do you have any proof that you made 100 million or more legitimately?

iuli24

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Jul14n
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
It was not all removed, just the ungodly amount above what normally could get obtained, so it is not like you gained nothing.
Correct. We gained a negative cryo achievement. I don’t expect this to be your fault @alewx cause 99% u were put to do this by someone higher up in the company.

But do expect ppl to be extremely pissed, angry and unwilling to change their minds about what happened here and now.

Having negative 50 million cryo like i’ve heard and personally seen from close friends.. is just amazing. I can only expect to be close or above that endless cryo pit now. Can’t wait to log on after work to check that what can I say :D.

People that are heavily into the negative won’t grind that cryo back ever regardless of how huge the 690% global booster will be. U ain’t grinding 50 mil in a couple days or even months.

I was expecting the cryo to be set to 0, not past that.

But hey. As some people in the OTB server say.. “you can’t lose cryo trough podding anymore”.

So for that i thank you @alewx , @Highway and especially you @Faye for this amazing gift you have provided me and many askone players with.

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Correct. We gained a negative cryo achievement I don’t expect this to be your fault @alewx cause 99% u were put to do this by someone higher up in the company.

But do expect ppl to be extremely pissed, angry and unwilling to change their minds about what happened here and now.

Having negative 50 million cryo like i’ve heard and personally seen from close friends.. I can only expect to be close or above that endless cryo pit now. Can’t wait to log on after work to check that what can I say :D.

People that are heavily into the negative won’t grind that cryo back ever regardless of how huge the 690% global booster will be. U ain’t grinding 50 mil in a couple days or even months.

I was expecting the cryo to be set to 0 not past that.

But hey. As some people in the OTB server say.. “you can’t lose cryo trough podding anymore”.

So for that i thank you @alewx , @Highway and especially you @Faye for this amazing gift you have provided me and many askone players with.
Beeing dev and gamer i'm totally aware of what is comming :)

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Correct. We gained a negative cryo achievement I don’t expect this to be your fault @alewx cause 99% u were put to do this by someone higher up in the company.

Having negative 50 million cryo like i’ve heard and personally seen from close friends.. I can only expect to be close or above that endless cryo pit now. Can’t wait to log on after work to check that what can I say :D.

I was expecting the cryo to be set to 0 not past that.

Did you know that if you sell what you bought with that corrupted cryo you will return to the amount prior to the purchase, that is, everything that you should not have, you will not have, that is, you will be as you were before the event, what a wonder, right?

Hecatte

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Podatte
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
So selling ships is the solution here holy hell my god this is beyond my imaginations... I dont speak for myself but others are actually destroyed at this point^^

iuli24

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Jul14n
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
Did you know that if you sell what you bought with that corrupted cryo you will return to the amount prior to the purchase, that is, everything that you should not have, you will not have, that is, you will be as you were before the event, what a wonder, right?
Read what Faye said btw. U get 50% of the cryo from selling “corrupted cryo ships”.

Aka what a brilliant idea to sell half my hangar to get rid if half of the endless money pit i most likely have.

STAIN

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
WorkingAsIntended
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
Read exactly ... they reduced the negative by 50% so when you sell you 100% remove negative corrupted cryo...

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
I see your point, but why do you call it punishment? If you sell what you bought with that corrupted cryo, you go back to the same number where you were at the beginning before what happened, and about the power-ups, although you have your point, there is some section of the game rules where words more words less mentions: yes you take advantage of the game you don't even have the right to drink water

That it is the fault of a CM and not the game directly? Well, but this point is also ambiguous, nothing stops SS from saying that the CMs are part of the game, and their actions are their responsibility XD
You understand that selling gives a percentage back yes? So even by selling what i bought i still wont be positive. IF we had been exploiting the game to spawn these units i would agree that its fair to remove the cryonite, But actually we went to an invasion or multiple invasions, Where the CM's Hosted and said hey come to these. Its like buying something in a sale and then the company going "woops, Didn't mean that to go on sale, We will deduct full amount now thanks!".

The trust in the devs have gone now, How do we trust anything any gm says if it can just be overruled? What if they decide to roll the next invasion back? Or they do a bp event and then decide they messed up and remove that? We cant trust anything anymore.

STAIN

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
WorkingAsIntended
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
Cryonite, they may enter negative Cryonite territory as a result of the deduction. In order to remain fair here, we chose to only deduct half the amount for all Cryonite to be deducted that was below zero. So, affected pilots can quickly balance their Cryonite accounts by selling items (where you get half of the purchase price back).

So that puts you at 0 when you should "have gained cryo"

Still i prefer to uninstall just like others ;p

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Read what Faye said btw. U get 50% of the cryo from selling “corrupted cryo ships”.

Aka what a brilliant idea to sell half my hangar to get rid if half of the endless money pit i most likely have.
If you buy a ship, for example, 10 million a Tau, when you sell it, let's say they give you 5 million, half, if your balance is negative, it will be 5 million because they were considerate of those who were left in negative numbers, you sell the corrupt ship and you're literally left looking like you never got it, again, that corrupted cryo, wow, damn SS made me go back to my pre-event status quo

THEY ARE EVEN FORGIVING THEM FOR THAT AND THEY STILL CRY, HOW DISGUSTING IS ASKONE XD

TheData

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
TheData
Rank
It was not all removed, just the ungodly amount above what normally could get obtained, so it is not like you gained nothing.
So when can we expect the gold we used on boosters to be refunded? if you are going to take away the cryonite, seems abit unfair to take our money too? And now after taking cryonite from invasions we didnt cause, you now want your customers to BUY more boosters to make up for the loss cryo or for those stuck in negative cryo? Interesting

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
just to set things a tiny bit into perspective about the drastic action taken: the amound of cryonite that was "provided" during these events, is equal to what is farmed on the whole server in about a whole freaking year and that was just to the "benefit" of a few ppl. Noone can truly say that that does not stink.