New Ship Item Combination Ideas

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
1. Tank-Storm-Defender Hybrid (Destroyer)

Slow but Tanky Ship, deal a hugely amount of damage in short time.
_DHQ.jpg
Polish_20210707_105722847.jpg

2. Sniper-Shock Hybrid (Wounder)

Deal massive Areal Damage instead of Single Target Damage.
_600.jpg
Polish_20210707_110118148.jpg

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
I think it's great that the community supports these types of ideas, now it only remains for the developers to also answer what they think of these points, if it is possible to take these ideas and make them come true.

NinjaFlow

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
- Loq -
Rank
Clan
-Golfos del Universo-
Why not just put a 9th skill on ships?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I think it's great that the community supports these types of ideas, now it only remains for the developers to also answer what they think of these points, if it is possible to take these ideas and make them come true.
yeah. so little help here to create this time new prototype instead of new raven ships.🙂

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
Looks good bro, very similar ideas to what I've put when talking about new classes https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/threads/new-classes.31034/
What the hell. Look here, devs inspired this from you?
Screenshot_2021-07-07-23-54-24-734_com.android.chrome.jpg
First icon the range expander is the exact same item like horizontal changer (idk how it is called I'm English cuz I'm playing in a German server)
Stealing range from enemie and add it to your ship.😨😱

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
First icon the range expander is the exact same item like horizontal changer (idk how it is called I'm English cuz I'm playing in a German server)
Stealing range from enemie and add it to your ship.😨😱
Scope Shifter is the name in english. However the effect is not quite the same as it is in the suggestion of -BoH-. The suggestion only states "Increase the range value while active" while Scope shifter... well simply shifts the range values between the user and the target (user gets more range and targets range is decreased in return).

Would at least not be the 1st and the last time that SSG takes a suggestion and implements it to the game. If i remember it correctly the Defender or rather said the items where a suggestion in the old Forum way back about mines and turrets but it took them until Drac to finally implement it.

Some other things like for example the adding of time for (active) boosters was born from my post last year during the Black Friday sale where i noticed that one of my boosters runs out 2 days after the sale ends and so in return "losing" the discount and having to pay the full price with the renewal (not that i really minded it but still try to save the Gold here and there from time to time :sweatgrinning: )

In the end it all boils down to "what suggestions SSG takes and when they will implement it if they want to implement it".

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
Scope Shifter is the name in english. However the effect is not quite the same as it is in the suggestion of -BoH-. The suggestion only states "Increase the range value while active" while Scope shifter... well simply shifts the range values between the user and the target (user gets more range and targets range is decreased in return).
Thanks for correcting the name 😅🤣
True. But the effect is still the same. Only difference, you will need an enemie.

its nice to see that Splitscreen is implementing suggestions from players. Its not common for other games 😀

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
i want to see some ship drafts from @Highway just like drafts for meta ships in the past. it would be nice to see what is was and how the ship designs came into one for e.g ancient ships/ne0n ships also newer prototype hunter disruptor. because i can't find these ships on any platforms.

there are universe drafst as well. e.g Draconis is now greenish while in the beta it was kinda yellow/golden. it looked much better and very different than how it is now.🙂

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
AnIn- MX-13 Deflagrator

The projects of the secret 'Badger Works' facility were shut down by Antares Industries. Due to the costly location and the low demand in spacecraft, this facility was virtually too expensive and the war had to be ended somehow.

The Invasion of the Renegades and the Mantis in all star systems caused great concern. For this reason the construction drafts of the facility were completely revised and equipped with the first time from the help of the Methatronic Industries to create something brandnew.

The X-13 Deflagator has various weapon systems to spread out a lot of damage - The hull of this ship has been replaced by light-weight materials to increase the flight speed and a special alloy was also used to strengthen the hull and the standing life on the battlefield.

Config A 'destroy and stay like a rock'

*Blaster.Collector.Repairdroide.Sniperblaster.
Thermoblast.Orbitalstrike.Repairfield Turret.

Config B 'tear enemies apart and absorb their damage'

*Blaster.Collector.Rocket.Repairdroide.DamageInverter.
Aggrobomb.Sniperblaster.Orbitalstrike.

*AnIn= Antares Industries
*MX= Methatronics X Prototype
*13=Number of the Ship

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
Similar armor like the Parsec Storm X-12
But a fast and areal damaging ship.

1. Storm-Defender-Sniper Hybrid (Prototype X-13)
screenshot040.pngBA68C397-7FFC-4473-B582-2EA291578464DefaultHQ.jpg
screenshot038.png589C386F-8530-4EA4-8735-62E4A50DC2D8DefaultHQ.jpg
Polish_20210709_012806749.jpg

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
1. Renewed Punisher

Hurt your enemies with the Seeking Rocket even if they're trying to escape.

1_2.jpg8D11695366874766BB538F1F113B2AA9Default.jpgC728ABA4-37C7-4D89-891E-11A6391D805ADefaultHQ.jpg
Polish_20210712_021132649.jpg

2. TC Defender Healer Hybrid (Terminator)

Protect your allies and help them I'm the battlefield.
MK6_000000.jpg054e5849-2f07-4316-be22-8e12cc38b1fcLarge-36.jpg
Polish_20210712_021539390.jpg

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
i have some questions @Highway

ne0n-shipclasses are manufactured by the methanoids and pirates and the '0' stands for 'zero point' technologies. since we're used in the beginning of sirius these techs from r1 up to r4. so this kinda stuff are renewed ancient powered zero point techs. the pirates found also ancient wrack and build a ship from it. i think these pirates are traitor from antares industries, former ship constructor. you can say the "HybridAnIn" is a 100% ancient powered ship for the sirius system itself.

so why we are using Ne0n ships instead of Ancient ships?

i know that sirius and tau ceti techs are ancient techs and the reason why methanoids and pirates use this kinda techs begins in gazica with stolen information from the giza, ancient squads etc

why should make it sense to decide to use ne0n or ancient ships? read it for yourself. the hyan is the only ancient ship we can actually use for tau ceti

Ancient Lore

The Ancient ships are divided into each star system because they were monitoring everything before the Mantis and Pirates arrived.. Do you ever asked yourself why there is V.A.G.M.D Ancient Techs? because, the Ancient are watchers, explorer and wants to make the universe a safer place. So, why the use Vega Ancient Tech? Well, if they used the most powerful Singularity Techs they could come of on their hands. They decided to make a weaker versions from the Techs because they knew how strong their enemies was.

1. Vega Raven
The Ancient Raven had one of the most important tasks in the Vega system. They were secret guards, especially on Aurora. They stayed at the obelisks and reported to the Entity what was going on there.

2. Antares Ghost
The Ancient Ghost is a perceptive unit of the Entity. It also has the ability to think for itself and was sent to the Antares system to travel between mind and body on enemies and was everytime time invisible for them.

3. Gemini Raider
The Ancient Raider were once a nasty breed who cared for his allies of the Ancients who stole valuable information at any cost from the enemies, even if that end in death. The reason was that the Mantis might abuse this power and they protected these unique information.

4. Mizar Legionary
The Ancient Legionary were once one of the oldest army units of the Entity. They patrolled the Mizar system and their refuge was the bleak desert planet of Desai. The Legionary has a destructive power and have the power to restore allied Ancients... however these units have disappeared in the Mizar system and the Entity was vanished.

5. Sol Mysterium
The Ancient Mysterium raises questions for itself and has close ties to the religious sect of the Entity. This unit shouldn't underestimated as it has many tricks up its sleeve...

6. Draconis Punisher
The Ancient Punishers was the elite units of the Entity. Those who want to do crimes, destroy peace and breaks his rules will be punished literally. Don't try face to face against the Punisher, if ... then you must expect high consequences.

7. Sirius Mutilator

The Mutilator was a unknown Ancient Prototype that was constructed by Ancient wreckage by the traitors former workers of the Antares Industry on Mars. However the Ancients don't know that this Ship is their.

The mutilator is able to destroy enemies in seconds and massively increase its attack power. He also has the ability to increase his standing time so that he blows one opponent after the other into the other dimension.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
it would be cool if the ancient ships will be allowed for tau ceti with two armors.

imagine 5 punisher on earth or calon. storymissions with myst (undercocer-job) easy for the myst. this feature will expand which ship players want, prototype, raven, ne0n or ancient ships. all @Highway had to do is adding two more armors for the ancient ships or just one armor unlocked when players are on calon?

or maybe creating an ancient ship for tau ceti?

here some e.g

Ancient Enigma

Designed for defensive and tactical capabilities on the battlefield, this spaceship brings some surprises with it, with previously unknown technologies. The ancient space-fleet developed the 'Enigma' for demanding situations to deal out damage and avert reckless damage - These unique technologies here were ahead of his time.

Config A

Blaster. Collector.Repairdroide.Afterburner.
Speed Actuator. CorruptionCloud.DamageInverter.Minelayers.

Config B

Blaster.Collector.Repairdroide.Afterburner.Protector.Allies Cover.CorruptionCloud.Orbitalstrike.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
i have some questions @Highway

ne0n-shipclasses are manufactured by the methanoids and pirates and the '0' stands for 'zero point' technologies. since we're used in the beginning of sirius these techs from r1 up to r4. so this kinda stuff are renewed ancient powered zero point techs. the pirates found also ancient wrack and build a ship from it. i think these pirates are traitor from antares industries, former ship constructor. you can say the "HybridAnIn" is a 100% ancient powered ship for the sirius system itself.

so why we are using Ne0n ships instead of Ancient ships?

i know that sirius and tau ceti techs are ancient techs and the reason why methanoids and pirates use this kinda techs begins in gazica with stolen information from the giza, ancient squads etc

why should make it sense to decide to use ne0n or ancient ships? read it for yourself. the hyan is the only ancient ship we can actually use for tau ceti

Ancient Lore

The Ancient ships are divided into each star system because they were monitoring everything before the Mantis and Pirates arrived.. Do you ever asked yourself why there is V.A.G.M.D Ancient Techs? because, the Ancient are watchers, explorer and wants to make the universe a safer place. So, why the use Vega Ancient Tech? Well, if they used the most powerful Singularity Techs they could come of on their hands. They decided to make a weaker versions from the Techs because they knew how strong their enemies was.

1. Vega Raven
The Ancient Raven had one of the most important tasks in the Vega system. They were secret guards, especially on Aurora. They stayed at the obelisks and reported to the Entity what was going on there.

2. Antares Ghost
The Ancient Ghost is a perceptive unit of the Entity. It also has the ability to think for itself and was sent to the Antares system to travel between mind and body on enemies and was everytime time invisible for them.

3. Gemini Raider
The Ancient Raider were once a nasty breed who cared for his allies of the Ancients who stole valuable information at any cost from the enemies, even if that end in death. The reason was that the Mantis might abuse this power and they protected these unique information.

4. Mizar Legionary
The Ancient Legionary were once one of the oldest army units of the Entity. They patrolled the Mizar system and their refuge was the bleak desert planet of Desai. The Legionary has a destructive power and have the power to restore allied Ancients... however these units have disappeared in the Mizar system and the Entity was vanished.

5. Sol Mysterium
The Ancient Mysterium raises questions for itself and has close ties to the religious sect of the Entity. This unit shouldn't underestimated as it has many tricks up its sleeve...

6. Draconis Punisher
The Ancient Punishers was the elite units of the Entity. Those who want to do crimes, destroy peace and breaks his rules will be punished literally. Don't try face to face against the Punisher, if ... then you must expect high consequences.

7. Sirius Mutilator

The Mutilator was a unknown Ancient Prototype that was constructed by Ancient wreckage by the traitors former workers of the Antares Industry on Mars. However the Ancients don't know that this Ship is their.

The mutilator is able to destroy enemies in seconds and massively increase its attack power. He also has the ability to increase his standing time so that he blows one opponent after the other into the other dimension.
What's the sirius mutilater? An ancient ship we've never seen or is it just the hyan mutilater parsec?