Rank

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Tech 1 is the teleport machine that can teleport yourself back the the nearest E-field when in danger.
Tech 2 is the invisible cloak that makes you invisible to go through an enemy field or sneak on people In CQs or PVPs. They both cool down very slow.

Tech 3 & 4 are coming soon.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
I already saw some posts asking for the cloaking device. The teleport one seems more like cheating...

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
HGus said:
I already saw some posts asking for the cloaking device. The teleport one seems more like cheating...
Yes but they require lots of energy and they cool down really slow. They're rare ships so they have more power than most classes do.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank

Assassins have also got great speed. (By the way these are sub-standard iron blasters)

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
What about the self-destruct device from Isaak? Great damage and podded... :)

"This message will self-destruct after 5 seconds." :devilish:

Ely

Reaction score
I love your idea but i think that ancient ghost will suit a cloaking device :D

MidnightStorm

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Midnight Storm
Rank
I like this idea but the assasin could be introduced as a prototype ship as a tau ceti ship :D

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
MidnightStorm said:
I like this idea but the assasin could be introduced as a prototype ship as a tau ceti ship :D
Your idea of that might be good. However the R60 Assassin is rare just like the shadow sniper. Assassins aren't easy to use because compared to other ships because they have brutal techs, they are very unarmored.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
HGus said:
What about the self-destruct device from Isaak? Great damage and podded... :)

"This message will self-destruct after 5 seconds." :devilish:
An aggrobomb would be better because it will more worth it to use a blowing tool that doesn't blow up your ship as well.
Also if the person has a shield or protector then the person will survive.
Another thing if your ship gets blown up you lose cryo.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Ely said:
I love your idea but i think that ancient ghost will suit a cloaking device :D
If the developers do take my idea then I would love to see one of the assassin ships be called ghost.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank

Tech Number 7 is called the range expander. It can make you be able to shoot enemies from very far away.
Tech Number 8 is called the Shock Launcher it shoots like a sniper except when it hits you, you get shocked and it deals damage. It cools down as fast as a protector. Assassin has very brutal tech but are very unarmored.

Storms would be good fighting assassins because Assassins have no tech for protection.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
The next class I've planned to post after is Necromancer.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Heavy artillery said:
:eek: Do you mean reviving enemies to fight by your side?

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
HGus said:
Heavy artillery said:
:eek: Do you mean reviving enemies to fight by your side?
This is one of the tech I have planned. The Necromancer has a death list of all enemies he killed and revives them with more strength. Necromancers are really good they start in Draconis.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
captdeadpool said:
i like the ships btw how you made the pictures i want to know the program
Paint.Net

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
If anyone is wondering what software I use to make all the painting of new classes, it's Paint.net free and a lot like Photoshop.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
This might be an idea.
Evolved class.
If you have mastered a class then you can evolve/upgrade it. This is something by earn.
An evolved class is buffing up your class.

Shock
Your tech get upgraded and you get a Shock rocket which stuns and damages your enemy badly, the E.M.P which is like an aggrobomb but stuns the enemies however, due to its power it cools down twice as slow. Shock Zone, you create a field where any enemies that approach to the zone gets stunned instantly and finally An armored attacking aggrobeacon, more armor and has blasters that attacks the enemy.

Storm
The rocket launcher turns into a Warhead, you shoot it except it stays still for a second and then charges at the enemy dealing twice the damage, Instead of an aim computer you have a blaster rage (bonus it doesn't make you miss your hits), it buffs up your blasters and makes you shoot like the anti-mantis turret does for a period of time. You deal twice the damage for a period of time. Instead of a perforator, you have a double shot, it makes you target 2 enemies at a time and last but not least, the flame zone instead of the thermoblast, a field is on fire and any enemies that enter the zone slowey loses its health.

Tank
The Tank buff increases the armor by a lot however, instead of the shield, you have an advanced shield with a faster cooldown and instead of a taunt you get a mega taunt, you taunt multiple enemies, instead of an aim scrambler you have a deflector shield which makes blasters, rockets (except sniper blasters) be deflected and hit the enemies instead and last but not least the heavy aggrobomb, like the aggrobomb except you deal twice the damage except the cooldown is still the same unlike the strong aggrobomb.

Engineer

Instead of a repair target, you get a multiple repair target which makes you repair more than 1 ally, you get a multiple protector which makes you protect multiple people (if just you then it's buffed), you get an advanced repair field which makes you repair twice as fast and last but not least, you get an improved resurrector, you ressurrect only 1 person except he is fully healed.

This can only be given to Lagrange ships due to the difficulties they will face in Lagrange and they're very very hard to earn.