Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dante Knelly
Rank
Clan
No clan
With the increase of many varieties of drones-- I'd suggest increasing active drones to 4-5 (and maybe eventually 6 at some point in life xd).
Anyways, there should also be a "Charge all" button instead of charging them up each individually, or maybe even a hotkey to charge them up without having to open the window at all. Idk how complex this would be for the devs to develop, but efficiency: 💯

Also on a whole new topic (because lazy to create afresh),
Toggling for blasters/collectors would also be nice, so you don't have to necessarily
  • Open an auto-clicker of some sort
  • or place a heavy object on the keys 1 & 2 (I used to do this)
  • or even holding the button down
(I pity non-technical players)

Last edited:

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I already suggested a more convient way for the Drones quite a while ago (March 2019 to be exact). So it all depends still on the devs if and when they wanna give the Drones a bit more "love"

QoL Update for the Drones

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
  • or place a heavy object on the keys 1 & 2 (I used to do this)
That remembers me of someone putting on 3 & 8 for Defender on DS spawn site for getting easy warscore while he was sleepping or just AFK.

DantePlays

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dante Knelly
Rank
Clan
No clan
I already suggested a more convient way for the Drones quite a while ago (March 2019 to be exact). So it all depends still on the devs if and when they wanna give the Drones a bit more "love"

QoL Update for the Drones
I've put up quite a few QoL ideas too, hell I don't even know if they devs see this or something. Just putting in effort typing, would always be nice to have such features