QoL Update for the Drones

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Ok maybe this has been posted already somewhere but the search function didn´t really brought anything up to this topic.

We all know and use the drones and we all like them and hate them at the same time. For me (and surely many others) the most tedious stuff with the drones is the constand need of refueling them manually all the time to spend as less time as possible in the closest E-field or just to convert the BP into the Energy you just put into your drones/s.

I would like to see an change in this system that basicly keeps the constand need of energy for the drones BUT with the change that the overflow of Energy from E-Cells or converted BPs will be directly transfered to the drones you have equiped.

It gives here now at least 2 ways to achive this goal but considering that i´m no programmer or developer i have no idea how much work it would require.

1. Energy goes by "hierarchy"
What i mean with that is simply put that you as Pilot are on the top of the line and then every drones follows by it. Drones then will be refilled depending on their slot. So if you get Energy it follows the Line:
Pilot --> Drone Slot 1 --> Drone Slot 2 --> Drone Slot 3

2. Change of the Drone Tanks into an "shared Drone Tank"
This idea aims to remove the current situation to click every drone and refill it 1 by 1 by simply creating an single "E-Reserve Tank" where every drone uses the Energy from and if you collect Energy again the overflow goes then directly into it to keep the drones powered. Here it might eventually be an idea to split the players energy information to show the energy that is currently in the Tank left.

In both ideas the consumption of the drones will stay the same. The Basic idea is simply to make it more convenient to handle the drones and their constand need of Energy to stay powered. In the core it wouldn´t change them at all it simply would remove the manual refill.

DantePlays

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dante Knelly
Rank
Clan
No clan
Love it :arrowup: