What's new

Whats the one thing that could change/Add in PG ?

crazywhiteboii

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
--UnkNOWn--
Rank
Clan
Silhouette Assassins
Hey whats up players, tell me whats the one thing you could change/Add in PG ?

Me i want to add Exotic/rare cryo ^^ ^^ ^^

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Agreed l, lots of the community wanted that aswell

tonyikego

Reaction score
1. Build Tau Ceti
2. Roll back the PVP overhaul. Don't think the game will last until Tau Ceti is built if this doesn't happen.

b630

Reaction score
Well, I'm just going list off a couple of ideas that I have had.
1. Warscore to cryo conversion at the end of the week. This would help ease up and reward the player for putting in time to grind each week. The conversion ratio would be reasonable at about 3 warscore : 1 cryo. Would make pg a little more competitive pve wise.
2. Conquest planets having cryo farms on them that give the clan that conquered it a certain amount of cryo in their clan funds. Making pvp for conquest planets more competitive.
3. Admirals and Captains being able to distribute cryo to members of their clan from the clan fund allowing them to reward helpful members of the clan or to help newbies that they trust. This combined with the 2nd idea would help make pvp on conquest planets even more competitive as clan members that fight may be rewarded.
4. Researching last parts of blueprint. Say you have 75% of blueprints found and you have the option to use a moderately high amount of cryo to research the last parts of the blueprint. Helps to finish rares that you are exhausted from looking for. Only usable for ship parts and not rare ship bps for balance purposes.

I had more ideas while I was playing, but I forgot some of them.If they pop up in my head again I will create a new post on this thread.

compgeek1

Reaction score
b630 said:
Well, I'm just going list off a couple of ideas that I have had.
1. Warscore to cryo conversion at the end of the week. This would help ease up and reward the player for putting in time to grind each week. The conversion ratio would be reasonable at about 3 warscore : 1 cryo. Would make pg a little more competitive pve wise.
2. Conquest planets having cryo farms on them that give the clan that conquered it a certain amount of cryo in their clan funds. Making pvp for conquest planets more competitive.
3. Admirals and Captains being able to distribute cryo to members of their clan from the clan fund allowing them to reward helpful members of the clan or to help newbies that they trust. This combined with the 2nd idea would help make pvp on conquest planets even more competitive as clan members that fight may be rewarded.
4. Researching last parts of blueprint. Say you have 75% of blueprints found and you have the option to use a moderately high amount of cryo to research the last parts of the blueprint. Helps to finish rares that you are exhausted from looking for. Only usable for ship parts and not rare ship bps for balance purposes.

I completely agree.

I had more ideas while I was playing, but I forgot some of them.If they pop up in my head again I will create a new post on this thread.

compgeek1

Reaction score
One thing I've always wanted is to have earth level tech for an example, if installed on the same system ship and tech, no more Cryonite reductions. How is it fair to reduce what is already a low drop rate?

crazywhiteboii

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
--UnkNOWn--
Rank
Clan
Silhouette Assassins
Great feedback players :D
One would say lower the buying stuff like ships and tech like for example like look at sol tech and ships cost,
compared to draco costs absolutely nuts wish they reduce that big time !

Betabot

Reaction score
crazywhiteboii said:
Me i want to add Exotic/rare cryo ^^ ^^ ^^
I agree this would be a nice change/addition to the game.

tonyikego said:
1. Build Tau Ceti
2. Roll back the PVP overhaul. Don't think the game will last until Tau Ceti is built if this doesn't happen.
1. Everyone wants this, and it's already confirmed as coming.

2. I think the changes were fine, other than the gravi ones.

crazywhiteboii said:
Great feedback players :D
One would say lower the buying stuff like ships and tech like for example like look at sol tech and ships cost,
compared to draco costs absolutely nuts wish they reduce that big time !
By the time you are in Drac and get access to the ships (and the level), you should have plenty of cryo to buy what you need. I don't think this is really an issue. The cryo rewards go up per system, if you don't have enough, then you aren't grinding enough.

This is a grinding game.

compgeek1 said:
One thing I've always wanted is to have earth level tech for an example, if installed on the same system ship and tech, no more Cryonite reductions. How is it fair to reduce what is already a low drop rate?
There aren't any reductions like this in-game. The only reason Sol is different is because of there are two different stages of ships in the same system.

b630 said:
1. I like this idea, however it's basically just getting more cryo over time, I think it should be a tier based system depending on how you rank in each ladder.

4. I would be fine with this working for blue (non-rares) and as you said just ship items. It would help a lot in siri if you didn't have enough time to grab that last bp for something.
However I don't agree with allowing it to be used on rares. These aren't needed for regular game-play and should be up to you to grind. It's more a completion thing then a needed ting.

Darkos

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Sunrise
Rank
More alloys ? :(

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
I would love to see more customization opportunityes for the ship color, maybe add a third color. Add your own profile picture, that would be cool. :)

Another feature that would be cool is to move around on your weapon technologies. Not on the 1-8 key bar. But on the ship itself. e.x, the storm, you can move the blaster tech to the rocket placement and rocket on the blaster placement. Or mix all four. And for the sniper aswell, sniper on a blaster spot, and the blasters mixed up between both spots. This feature will ofcourse only be best on the ships that has more than one weapon tech that is visible.

A small animation for the Target logo. So when you target an object or a ship, the target logo doesnt instantly pop on the object/ship, but appear on your own ship and then hover over to the object in a decent speed, and so on over to the next object/ship you target, that would be cool.

flyfighter

Reaction score
If i should name one thing it would be item storage. Being able to switch around with ur tech without having to repurchase stuff.

Btw good topic, nice idea! Can be a quick overvieuw for devs on what we would like to see if every1 keeps their discription short.

tonyikego

Reaction score
Betabot said:
tonyikego said:
1. Build Tau Ceti
1. Everyone wants this, and it's already confirmed as coming.

2. I think the changes were fine, other than the gravi ones.
1. It's been confirmed as coming for four years.
2. I respect your opinion but I disagree.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I know that developers read our feedback however, when i check "Who is online" even if there are new stuff, I check the developers and the community. The community read stuff using their online time but developers i see rarely read our general discussions or the dev shack. Usually they are in the index page. They could improve on what they are online for.

crazywhiteboii

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
--UnkNOWn--
Rank
Clan
Silhouette Assassins
I LOVE THESES FEEDBACK !!