What's next for Pirate Galaxy

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
It doesn't do me much good to steal aggro to kill mantises, I prefer something useful for conquests, but yes, reworking the aggrobomb sounds easier said than done, because it can easily break the veiled, the rest of the ships with bombs are usually F, but the Veiled is the pinnacle of evolution

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
The central ancient core is located fixed on calon so confrontation between them both, with them fixed to their locations is a bit difficult.
very helpful information. when the ancient core is fixed on calon, what about the other we witnessed on aurora and desai? i hope we will see more of this ancient stuff for the future. it is also interesting how the ancient ai knew when we defeated the queen and said farewell.

if this ancient entity is really 100% fixed on calon i doubt it, i think it has somehow migrated somewhere. i mean why would it leave the oort system if it was "compensated" on calon? possible other locations of the ancient core? i know this is too many questions, but i like talking to you about it because nobody else does and the constant theories i have made are partially true.

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Just like there was stuff of the ancients abused by the mantis on earth, because the core is on calon but there are nodes on other planets. Also as the Ancients were sending assistance, hopefully, to the fight, they are in contact about what is going on there.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I wonder if there will be a new parsec ship to get in the Christmas event :unsure:

Invader86

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Trailhawk
Rank
I wonder if there will be a new parsec ship to get in the Christmas event :unsure:

Hornfels will probably be added.

Last edited: