Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Sarouko
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
yesterday i was sitting on orbit of desai waiting for the enlisting phase to start, 1 minute before it started my ship suddenly did the going into the star kap ajimatin and was stuck there and couldnt do ANYTHING i closed the gwme and reopened it 9 times i restarted my pc i reinstalled the client nothing fixed it
i sent a ticket to the support hoping they would fix it wnd waited for a response, i didnt get any but when i logged into the game today it was fixed...im not sure if they fixed it for me or what exactly but i still want to know what efen CAUSED that weird thing to happen

Attachments

Sarouko

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Sarouko
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
spelling erros correctin
kap - map*
ajimation - animation*
gwme - game*

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
It's like it's stuck in freecam. Can you press Alt-Delete while in game?

Sarouko

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Sarouko
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
It's like it's stuck in freecam. Can you press Alt-Delete while in game?
no the only thing i was able to do back then was using the chat by pressing enter nothing else worked

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Yes, it's a bug with the freecam that hasn't been solved i had it too before they made it public.

Sarouko

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Sarouko
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
Yes, it's a bug with the freecam that hasn't been solved i had it too before they made it public.
the thing is i didnt even press the free cam thing i was literally just on my phone waiting for the enlisting phase to start on 58 secs befre it started my ship suddenly jumped into the star map and that black filter that comes from up and down when u enter/leave a zone kept coming up constantly and the camera was slowly zooming away from the orbit/planet
its like the same thing that would happen if u get kicked out of ur clwn while in a sirius planet: ur ship gets forced into orbit and out of sirius except for ke it was like an endless loop

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
the thing is i didnt even press the free cam thing i was literally just on my phone waiting for the enlisting phase to start on 58 secs befre it started my ship suddenly jumped into the star map and that black filter that comes from up and down when u enter/leave a zone kept coming up constantly and the camera was slowly zooming away from the orbit/planet
its like the same thing that would happen if u get kicked out of ur clwn while in a sirius planet: ur ship gets forced into orbit and out of sirius except for ke it was like an endless loop
A really weird bug x)