Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Podatte
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Hello everyone including Game Master Team and Dev Team!
I just want to address directly to you guys about this event called 'Vega Arena Tournament'. Its nothing much, I just want to ask if Askone Server (including other servers too*) will ever have it because at the proper time, PvP in this server is totally dead. I am going to talk strictly about Askone because this is server I play^^. In present, PvPs including Clan v Clans or Open Team Battles (OTBs as others may call them) are totally dead because of slim will from almost 80% of activity from Askone, because the rewards aren't as satisfying. Mostly this is about the mentality almost every player has, and after losing once they wouldn't try again. :)
But back to the point now shall we... I want to only ask if we will ever have something like that because at the moment, PvP is totally dead as I repeat myself once again. By doing this, PvP could be promoted among others, and if rewards would be juicy (yes, without rewards there wouldn't be people anyway right?^^), maybe more people would try it and get learning to PvP and have fun in order to get a little prize in return (lets not forget to mention, work for it at least :cheeky:). And to not forget, first server to ever receive this was Aurora Server, so maybe if some
Game Master sees this, I would gladly like it coming live in Askone and other servers too, to be fair ^^.
*This topic mostly inclines into PvP system overall that is broken at the moment, but I am talking right about Vega Arena itself.

Mostly this thread is made as a complain, about promoting PvPs overall because without reward, there is nothing possible at least PvP wise in this game :D

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Since we are complaining about things, on the one hand, I support your complaints, and on the other, that it has nothing to do with

Server Merge

Tketh

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
T-Keth
Rank
The pvp tournament was a test made by fission so it made sense to be on spanish server, doing it on askone would require time to organize and also should be done by the EN GM team ;)

ClockWire

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Clockwire
we are in the process of looking into doing this event on askone. Please give us some time to finalise the event (rewards) and we will get back to you with dates and times

clockwire

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
we are in the process of looking into doing this event on askone. Please give us some time to finalise the event (rewards) and we will get back to you with dates and times

clockwire
Askone everywhere, got to love askone maybe I should switch the server🤔😂

Hecatte

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Podatte
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
good favorized only 1 serwers
Mate, if you would read the very first and second sentence, you can see I mentioned all servers but I was talking about mine as example because this is the server I play on ;)