What's new

Using Conquest Planets as Grinding

Galaxy-Delta

Reaction score
Ok here's my idea since ppl have issues that there are too less harvs spots to grind or ppl steal their harv spot... so here's my idea:

Conquest planets have been used only for conquest fights. but when you have a that planet you can do actually nothing than just keep it in your Clan 'Owned Planets' So its time to use them and a good example is:
make it a Clan/Alliance Grinding planet for the Clan/Alliance that won the planet. ( So no Clans outside the Alliance that won the planet should have access to the planet even clanless ppl )

The Planet should be filled with Only Harvesters. No other npc's than just Harvesters. Same Harvester npc level that the Solar system has. Those Harvesters will not drop any Bp's otherwise the noobs will have a top bp tech fitted when they have no access to Earth for as example

24h before the next conquest fight timer. The whole planet should be cleaned so that means there should be no Harvesters ( No npc flying around ) After the new Clan/Alliance won the conquest planet they can use the planet for grinding.

Thats my idea.

Malevos

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Malevos
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighters
Trouble is this has been suggested time and time again and the devs have not done it. So in all likelihood it will never happen no matter how much we want it to. That been said i do like your take on the idea. :)

Gorgon706

Reaction score
Or how about this The Devs put it back so if a Clan wins a CQ in a system the clan / alliance gets a cryo booster say 5% for each planet owned simple idea and it will make cqs alot more fun again not just going for "gravitons" :L yeah you will have more people fighting over spots but as adrana said in anouther thread put a harvester white mission on they are ghost harvs only the player can see tbf there are simple ways around this but its IF the devs will do it

auto82

Reaction score
same thing ive said since the game was born. put some grinding spots on cq-planets.
then there would be a fight between all clans to win, this would do PG good.

nothing happened at all except removing the one thing that made it worth doing cq, the cryo-boost etc.

need to put a fresh carrot for the players, to turn this game into what it once was and intended to be.

i really hope SS will consider making the cq-planets attractive to have.

perhapps even make some new cq-planets with different type like anchient fortress ruins etc. where you do fighting under ground and in narrow space.