What's new

Update ideas: Achievement bonus and Hyperjumps!

Kuski

Reaction score
1. First of all, not many players wants to do achievements much rly since they only get some sort of points or fame points. I suggest if from every or at some achievements could also get cryonite / gold / something little nice. Example on achievements where need to get all some system rares or kill enough some type of mantis etc, it would also help to that there is less rushers through the game :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Not everyone have always membership and its annoying when planets are too far and need to travel becos it will take too much energy. If 1 planet from another place is like 9 minutes and when left 2 mins you need to, or just wan't to hyperjump you have to pay the 9 minuters energy cost even when you hyperjump only for 2 minutes. = Energy cost could get lower actively every 10 seconds or something similar, couldn't it?

Well thats my suggestions ;) hope developers see and think about them.

conan

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Hui Buh
Rank
Clan
Predators
for your Point 2:
it is not only the time that makes the hyperjump expensive. it is your level too. a lvl10 vega ship needs less energy than a lvl85. :(

Kuski

Reaction score
I dont fly lvl 10 ships to pay slightly less, it would take even more time to go hangars, the time rly is what costs 10 minutes travel takes huge amount of E