What's new

The story of the "Ore Transporter"

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbhuh

Reaction score
The Ore Transporter, a great piece of work, but what is its history?

Its said to be developed by Antares Industries, under the name of the Bulkhauler.

I had a great idea for the real discription of it:

This piece of ship is a living legend. Created in the time when the humans were once a proud nation, it prooved to be a great piece of ship and is used in all the old systems. It can be used to transport ores and people. It has an incredibly high armor and can survive multiple mantis attacks...

selkath

Reaction score
pbhuh said:

Its said to be developed by Antares Industries, under the name of the Bulkhauler.

This piece of ship is a living legend. Created in the time when the humans were once a proud nation, it prooved to be a great piece of ship and is used in all the old systems. It can be used to transport ores and people. It has an incredibly high armor and can survive multiple mantis attacks...
I want one, maybe they could make it a rare raider in Antares.

pbhuh

Reaction score
selkath said:
pbhuh said:

it's a ore transporter... ^^

selkath

Reaction score
pbhuh said:
selkath said:
pbhuh said:

it's a ore transporter... ^^
I'm a sucker for ships :mrorange:

Status
Not open for further replies.