What's new

the sixth Graviton

V1-Hyper

Reaction score
Hello all,

not sure if it's ever been suggested but I'd like to see the empty slot in the graviton window filled with a 6th graviton type.

We've got:
Pyrope
Citrine
Beryl
Iodyne
Micalite

I suggest:
Perovskite

The Function:
The Perovskite Graviton gives you for 30sec "Alien Mode".
This mode is familiar to GMs. It gives the player a Mantis signature so Mantis will not attack you. Howerver, you can also not shoot at any Mantis (You are temporarily their kind and friends).
This type of Graviton would be very useful in exploring particularly dangerous places, such as Ancient Planets, and allow you to cross Mantis infested spots that'd otherwise kill you in no-time at all. (Unless you fly a Myst .. kidding ;))

Cheers
V1

DaRK_XePHoN

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Shankz
Rank
Clan
Hotblaster-jr
I'm a pilot of a Raven, and I can fly through Mantis infested spots, with the Shield, my speed drone, the Stun, and repair I can reload ab to get out the spot. The Myst is not the only one that can do it, also depends on your pilot skills.

V1-Hyper

Reaction score
You missed the point mate. I was just teasing with the Myst ;)
Really this is just about a new graviton :mrorange:

Enjoy ur Raven, it's a nice ship no doubt. I like to fly it too

AlexG

Reaction score
if this right place for suggestions i have 1 too
i suggest 1 items slot where you can change 1 item
(for example i wish i can change perforator to speed actuator) on parsec class

Eargos

Reaction score
this would change the completly... :(

now, the ships armor, their firrepower etc. based on their possible equipment.
if you came and say i will change all that, like i want, then it will be more difficult to balance
the ships with their armor etc.

selkath

Reaction score
I would like to see this in the game, that empty slot/space in my Graviton tab irritates me.

alekjoao98

Reaction score
Not bad, i was able to suggest for a new graviton ''Moclarvis'' lol, colour orange and not the same function as Mr. V1-Hyper say's but look's like a good idea for PG too ^^, maybe GM can devolop a 7th, 8th, 9th and a 10th graviton lol.
-Best Regards and Wishes.
-Redips.

mark750

Reaction score
Not sure if this is an old post (LOL) ..but what if, the graviton is like a cloaking system? i mean..when you active it, you become invisible (only seen in radar with a yellow triangle, like mantis) and mantis cannot attack you, but you cannot shoot anything, just use items that doesn't active fight mode?

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
hmm this graviton would be awesome... BUT! it shouldn't work in PvPs... other players would be able to shoot the man with this gravi from mini-map in right down corner but the player who used this gravi couldn't be seen in targets next to map panel by clicking SPACE. It'd be cool then.

Malevos

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Malevos
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighters
Great idea really should be put in as having that empty space in the graviton box is really annoying lol and I agree with poland that it shouldn't be allowed in PVP as you would have a big advantage over the other player. Redips we don't need a ridiculous amount of different gravitons lol the ones we have plus this one would be more than enough to tactical most in game challenges.