What's new

The arrival of Lagrange Singularity (After Tau Ceti)

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Assuming Lagranje is a system that believes in the posterity of Tau Ceti, many speak it would be terrible, because Sirius attaches great battle to get planes, we would face two singularities, but there is a point that no one has thought, or at least not the majority with which I speak, and no one has said that a singularity must be equal to another :LOL:

POSITRON3

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. very interesting material. also the ship desing are awesome, good job.

Prese95

Reaction score
captdeadpool said:
i like it DukeProved :!:
Who cares u aprove it? you are a simple player

and regarding the topic very good ideas especially the black star,but it wouldn't be bad to use it in a tc sm

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Making my own poster of my own Tau ceti and Lagrange enemies.

captdeadpool

Reaction score
adleast i was here to post meh XD so its somting hehe goodluck all have fun wish you all the best ^^

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
GOTIL0N said:
Assuming Lagranje is a system that believes in the posterity of Tau Ceti, many speak it would be terrible, because Sirius attaches great battle to get planes, we would face two singularities, but there is a point that no one has thought, or at least not the majority with which I speak, and no one has said that a singularity must be equal to another :LOL:
If You have read what I put on the first page, my own Lagrange has a lot of differences compared to sirius.
Yes they are a bit similar with the 5 rings however there aren't planets in the rings, there are star gates that leads to systems.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Heavy artillery said:
GOTIL0N said:
If You have read what I put on the first page, my own Lagrange has a lot of differences compared to sirius.
Yes they are a bit similar with the 5 rings however there aren't planets in the rings, there are star gates that leads to systems.
Excuse me, did not read much of what has been written mainly saw were the images, have not had much time to read all

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank

Which one is your favorite, mines the fiery looking one on the bottom right >:D.
This is the poster of my ships with the background of Lagrange singularity. These ships i made before and you've seen it. I decided to make it pirate galaxy looking.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Then make a reduced version that can fit the restriction a post a link for the full size image.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
HGus said:
Then make a reduced version that can fit the restriction a post a link for the full size image.
Good idea.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
In the poster the 3 Lagrange drones were there. I did say that there could be methonoid star gates, mantis star gates, imperial star gates, pirate star gates and the least often, ancient star gates. Only rarely.
This isn't the story of Lagrange Singularity. If you were playing and you find these star gates then you are very lucky.
Originally, there is the star gate that will lead you to the area to face the Olagon hunters.
What's very special about the star gate is that it doesn't lead you to another system, it leads you to another dimension/Universe. But it costs a clan full of cryonite for you and your clan to have the power to open the star gate to that dimension.
To hunt/grind in their area, you won't be fighting them in other planets, you will be fighting them in certain areas of the dimension. Example would be in a place like Asteroid junkyard. However, this is a different universe therefore, you won't know if they are asteroids or not. >:D
I will soon be posting a picture of the star gate that leads to the different universe/dimension.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank

This is the picture of the Olagon star gate which leads you to the other universe. Also I decided to make the background the universe it leads you in.
This is space in the other universe. This is the universe where the story of Lagrange takes place.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
This is the Olagon Citadel. Each fiery part of it is where the Olagon hunters are and this is where you land. The core of it is inside.
(I had to change the look of the other Universe because the other one looked a bit rubbish)
The Olagon Citadel is round up to 100,000Km Large

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank

This is a part of the Olagon Citadel. Another dimension no stars no nebula so I had to put some hovering cubes to add some detail. :)
This my friends is how it will look like when you land in each of the fiery parts of the Olagon Citadel. You go into the fiery part as if it's a bubble. Very interesting.

This is where you can grind/hunt against the Olagon hunters.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Soon I will be posting a picture of the Olagon Overlord.

By the way, any opinions on my posts?

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Well, a little... out of PG style... :confused:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
HGus said:
Well, a little... out of PG style... :confused:
Ok....... in what way?

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank

This is the Olagon Overlord.
The King of the Olagons. Very powerful and has the power to control the pilots of the Olagons.
Any opinions on it?

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I've made this before and showed it to you but then I decided to remake it and make an improved version of it.
Also this (in my idea) is the where you go after moving system in the ancient cube.
The star in the top right is a neutron star, in the system they do not use the heat of their star. They make their artificial way of using it.