What's new

The All-New Hitchhiker’s Guide to Pirate Galaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbhuh

Reaction score
kowalski said:
ur www is fantastic. althou the levels of mantists ate totaly inacrurate ( i am speaking of antares system). sometimes +5 levels add to urs give accurate level of mob
You mean the rank that is added to the blueprints? thats the blueprint rank not mantis.

kowalski

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
kowalski
pbhuh said:
kowalski said:
ur www is fantastic. althou the levels of mantists ate totaly inacrurate ( i am speaking of antares system). sometimes +5 levels add to urs give accurate level of mob
You mean the rank that is added to the blueprints? thats the blueprint rank not mantis.
Yes! Thanx! And is there on this site where i can see which mantis level drops it?

pbhuh

Reaction score
kowalski said:
pbhuh said:
kowalski said:
Yes! Thanx! And is there on this site where i can see which mantis level drops it?
Not on Hitchikers Guide,

this is the wiki, it's has more details, http://wiki.pirategalaxy.com/index.php/Components just click on an item, not all have one, but it's most detailed.

kowalski

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
kowalski
http://prelude.myzen.co.uk/PG.html

the site looks to me infected with some kind of malware (keyloger) mosta likely...

V1-Hyper

Reaction score
The site is clean.
There's been some issues with Google not recognising the RSS fedd-to-Javascrip converter correctly and thus, put a warning message.
The problem is resolved.

Cheers
V1

V1-Hyper

Reaction score
Dear fellows,

What you've always wanted to know can now be found on the PG Guide:
:devilish: All weapon powers quantified and compared :devilish:

(go into the BluePrints Menu)

V1-Hyper

Reaction score
Hello,

is there somebody who could help me with a little code issue for a new feature on the PG Guide?
Please read here.

Cheers
V1

pbhuh

Reaction score
V1-Hyper,

Could you change this (http://prelude.myzen.co.uk/PG.html) to a more easy to link to (for categories), like: http://prelude.myzen.co.uk/BP/PG.html

(which would link to the blueprints)

So, if it's possible please add.

----

Oh, and could you make a differant link to the differant languages on the wiki, your current links to the English one,

V1-Hyper

Reaction score
I'm afraid I cannot structure my web page like this. It's a completely different structure. I have one html, building categories within <div>s. To have separate html files for each category would require rewriting everything from scratch. (possibly in a far-off version 3)

I prefer to have 1 link to the Wiki, whichever is the "main link". People should change languages once they visit the Wiki.

Best wishes

pbhuh

Reaction score
V1-Hyper said:
I'm afraid I cannot structure my web page like this. It's a completely different structure. I have one html, building categories within <div>s. To have separate html files for each category would require rewriting everything from scratch. (possibly in a far-off version 3)

I prefer to have 1 link to the Wiki, whichever is the "main link". People should change languages once they visit the Wiki.

Best wishes
Thanks,

yeah, the languages are very easy to find,

pbhuh

Reaction score
Hi V1,

ss had made some new stuff in vega,

similair to how i would like to have sidemissions in sirius,

http://wiki.pirategalaxy.com/index.php/Storyline#Vega_System

V1-Hyper

Reaction score
Hello dear PG Community,

I've just uploaded a new major feature: the ARMOR HITPOINT SIMULATOR
(in Menu/Player/Ships)

1) For any possible ship armor its strength is calculated (in relative hit points; rHP). This will allow you to compare any ship in terms of armor strength with any other ship very accurately (for now, from Lvl 10 and up).

2) Simulate the armor damage caused by any avalable weapon (also choose the weapon's system, but grade is limited to the highest non-rare or rare BP)
Remember: for all weapons but the Thermoblast, mean values for the chosen weapon will be always be assumed. That is, in reality the armor damage can differ in case the chosen weapon delivers by chance a better/worse hit ;)
(The mean values are taken from the "Weapon Power Index" chart; Menu/BluePrints)

So far, enjoy simulating and comparing :mrorange:

Best Wishes
V1

L

lance

Id just like to say thanks so much for the site, its really useful and accurate.

However, there was one idea i came up with that could help...

What if you had a cryonite calculator where you could select a ship, select the armour, select the blueprints for that ship, and then select how much cryonite you grind per hour and how much cryonite you have at the moment, then it could calculate how long it takes you to grind that amount of cryonite.

It would be useful when you want to equip, say, the zp power bps on your draconis ship and you dont know how much it would cost.

I honestly have no idea how much work this would take so if it is not possible or a stupid idea sorry about that, but it would be great if its feasible and not too difficult.

ridoi

Reaction score
lance said:
Id just like to say thanks so much for the site, its really useful and accurate.

However, there was one idea i came up with that could help...

What if you had a cryonite calculator where you could select a ship, select the armour, select the blueprints for that ship, and then select how much cryonite you grind per hour and how much cryonite you have at the moment, then it could calculate how long it takes you to grind that amount of cryonite.

It would be useful when you want to equip, say, the zp power bps on your draconis ship and you dont know how much it would cost.

I honestly have no idea how much work this would take so if it is not possible or a stupid idea sorry about that, but it would be great if its feasible and not too difficult.
m8 that's a lot of work for v1, why don't SS do it :p

MrDarkman

Reaction score
Here is 1 cryonite calculator:
http://thedestiny.archiv47.de/database/calc/index.php

Its old, there is no draconis things on it :sneaky:
But its good for lower system ship stuff calculations :)

ridoi

Reaction score
MrDarkman said:
Here is 1 cryonite calculator:
http://thedestiny.archiv47.de/database/calc/index.php

Its old, there is no draconis things on it :sneaky:
But its good for lower system ship stuff calculations :)
Sprechen Sie Deutsch? No i don't thing everyone does that xD

MrDarkman

Reaction score
Well i dont know german at all but i know how to use that cryonite calculator :)

V1-Hyper, small text mistake on ur page:

Attachments

V1-Hyper

Reaction score
Thx, corrected the E cap for Lvl47.

I agree, a comprehensive cry calculator would be very nice to have. But it would require implementing a large look-up table or database for all the BP and ships. It could be done within my single html file but would be very inefficient this way and bloat the file. Im not sure how it works, but .php is probably the way to do that. But my ISP doesn't support .php on the myzen webspace, anyway. I have no plans building such cry calc any time soon but will keep it in mind.

Bon Apetite and enjoy your Rabbit Ragouts for those who still need one of the 6 new Rare ships ;)

pbhuh

Reaction score
valkion looks ugly ^^

btw, thanks for the map will add it to the wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.