What's new

Testing Ticket

Nix | ZeMedic

Reaction score
Am I the only one who has not had their ticket seen or responded to?

I don't want to stress you devs out now, but you told us you'd start the testing today midnight, and you know, it's about 8:48 PM (GMT +2) here now.

Nix | ZeMedic

Reaction score
8th of July. Application has no response so far.
Wow. Did we miss the testing now?

danniel.noggle

Reaction score
the forum page says midnight and its midnight, are they sleeping or did they really screw up ???

danniel.noggle

Reaction score
what a disappointment, yet again PG has failed to impress us not impressed at all here :mad:

Nix | ZeMedic

Reaction score
They're following the GMT +2 timezone, as the forum says, and it's 8th of July, they said they'd start the test on 7th of July midnight.

What. Even. Is. This.

Nix | ZeMedic

Reaction score
Not the first time they delay things.
I am entirely sure you already know what they delayed before this.
*cough* EVERYTHING *cough*

I predict this:

"Sorry! We were on vacation! OOPSIE DAISIES! Here! Wait two more weeks and maybe another month of a delay and then we're gonna re-do this!"

As you can see, I am really impatient.

danniel.noggle

Reaction score
nah more like

"im sorry for the delay we were on *COUGH* vacation *COUGH* please accept this coupon code for 1 gold
please wait little longer"

it'll be another year before anything actually happens

Nix | ZeMedic

Reaction score
heh yeah.

Also, Off-Topic: Do you have an account on Askone? Maybe you could help me out. You see, I'm level 24 on Aurora but I never wanted to play there, it was a bug and instead of going to Askone it made me go to Aurora, and the staff won't change my servers so yeah, I'd love some help.

Nix | ZeMedic

Reaction score
I like how they denied my application.
Not only did they not respond to it in time, but I got it denied for no specified reason.

Direct quote: "Unfortunately, after checking your datas (age, activity in game, punishment, ...), we can't accept you as tester for the moment."

I don't see why I haven't been accepted.
Activity in game? I was quite active when I was playing.
Age? Don't see what's wrong, 16.
Punishments? I had none so far.

Can someone that is in the Support Team answer this question? So, if I met all the requirements, why am I not a game tester?

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Nix | ZeMedic said:
Not only did they not respond to it in time, but I got it denied for no specified reason.

Direct quote: "Unfortunately, after checking your datas (age, activity in game, punishment, ...), we can't accept you as tester for the moment."

Can someone that is in the Support Team answer this question? So, if I met all the requirements, why am I not a game tester?
They look for people with lot of experience in game (time playing, high lvl with knowledge of all systems), preferably not underage (>18yo)... and of course an Askone account...

Vigilante

Reaction score
HGus said:
Nix | ZeMedic said:

They look for people with lot of experience in game (time playing, high lvl with knowledge of all systems), preferably not underage (>18yo)... and of course an Askone account...
No they don't, I play every single day for the last few years and got refused also. I never been muted or anything else also so try to make sence of that :D

Exup

LCM (Lead Community Manager)
Community Manager
Reaction score
Nix | ZeMedic said:
You have to understand due to the sheer volume of applications in, this took considerable longer than anticipated to reply to as far more applied than was expected.

Nix | ZeMedic said:
You are best submitting a ticket to the support team to find this information.

Regards

Exup

Exup

LCM (Lead Community Manager)
Community Manager
Reaction score
Vigilante said:
No they don't, I play every single day for the last few years and got refused also. I never been muted or anything else also so try to make sence of that :D
I can understand your frustration at not being selected as a tester, the support team have had lots of interest in the testing, and not everybody was successful, some due to past history and a lot due to numbers of applications.

All I can say is dont loose heart, its not personal against you, and to re-apply when the next phase of applications is open for testing.

Regards

Exup