Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
First of all, I apologize for opening such a topic. However, I still could not solve the TC story. Because my English is not very good. Can you briefly explain to me?

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
First of all, I apologize for opening such a topic. However, I still could not solve the TC story. Because my English is not very good. Can you briefly explain to me?
@KingSub required for this

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
let me take some breath:coffee:, i was working on another thing for the forum. but i remember telling the story multiple times even on my video:unsure:

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
let me take some breath:coffee:, i was working on another thing for the forum. but i remember telling the story multiple times even on my video:unsure:
So can I see that video? I missed some things as I joined the forum too late.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Draconis last Chapter

The Queen is defeated and the Artifact is completed, a strange Wormhole appears and opens a door to a world called ,,Sirius-Singularity''. Multiple allies try to get some new kind of Power and are desperate to be immortal. Methanoids, Pirate, Krygar Caste and the Mantis head up to the Wormhole as well. There exist an old forgotten force called ,,The Ancients''. The Mantis have something on their mind to rescue their Queen. Methanoids and Pirates seems to be an allie. The Krygar Caste will be punshed and pushed back.

Sirius Chapter and the very first Tau Ceti Chapter 0

The Ancients are using Sirius-Singularity as an refuge and are captured here, until they use their mighty Quantum tech to jump through the Draconis-Stargate without leaving a record for the science. Meanwhile after the Jump the Ancients are vanished? They are not on Calon or Venar, probably brain controlled by the Mantis to jump not exactly to Tau Ceti, but in the Mantis-System. Problem could be the Relaystation again. We prepared with Carl Sagan the Stargate for an jump into a parallel universe, its called ,,Tau Ceti''.

Tau Ceti Chapter 1

We learn that the Methanoids and Pirates are hiding something big. The Ambassador knows more than he is admitting. The Methanoids are the first ones to dig up the Ancient-energynodes. Probably these are thousands of years old and could never really be actively connected. The Methanoids are divided into two levels. One are war criminals, possibly from the Singularity. The war criminals and Pirates have joined forces as the krygar caste once did with the Mantis in the Sol-System, big mistake. The others are Olex Humboltz and Methanoid Ambassador, both are interested about the Ancients. Methanoid-Pirates created a new brand called ,,Ne0n'' with existing Ancient-Tech. After we try to make sure the Methanoids-Base are save, a strange signal appeared, then the Swarm appeared as well. After we beat down Logan Barossas Base, leader from the Pirates, there was a call for help. We must head down for the Sol-System as soon as possible.

Sol past mistake and Tau Ceti Chapter 2

Earth's peace cames to an end. The Emperor once did an pact with the Mantis and mostly disabled their Stargate. They hid their Artifact for a future generation to find and reunite, but the whole plan changed after the Emperor got defeated. The Mantis did used the hijacked Relaystation and destroyed Earths piece. The once strong Krygar Caste is vanished, only few are hidding, waiting. A terrible decision of the Emperor who lost the Artifact was shattered with a powerful force of the Ancients. You should not make a pact with the Mantis. To stop the Mantis and Ancient forces on Earth we need to create save spots and rescue our friends again. To make sure that Earth is save, we need to destroy the Relaystation upon court. The Ancient Giza appeared. Both are destoryed. But the Swarm is living and are somewhere else again. There are more of them.

Tau Ceti Chapter 3

Finally we can explore the Homeplanet from the Ancients, its called ,,Calon''. Calon exudes a largely beautiful nature and positive energy, but something lurks here around from the past. We must reconnect the Ancient-Energynodes and remove the coding of the Mantis. The huge Temple called as ,,Ancient-Entity'' did make an decision so he can live without dying. But not every Methanoid are happy about the Ancients, some reject to use Ancient-Energy. Planck is dead but not that dead, the Entity said ,,He's a part of us'' so he saved him. The Ambassador wants to stay out of it for the most part, while Planck shows great interest. It is rumored that the Ancients have something demonic, according to the Ambassador. The Pirates and Methanoids are working closely together here and have established several bases. The Ancients are free and uncontrolled here, but some Ancients are nevertheless in the hands of the Mantis. After we could protect the Core/Entity and the Energynodes and keep them "pure", we have to recover the data block that the Mantis swarm stole. This was not easy, the Swarm merged with Ancient-Tech, despite this view we were stronger and gave the data block back to the core and in return we gained his trust. He gave us a hint where the Mantis Homeworld was and if we would like to plan an attack against them.

Tau Ceti last Chapter and the Mantis-System

This part here is mysterious, because they are not official, so i will add here some possible events in my mind. Calon and the Mantis-planet will be the opposite of each other. The Mantis Planet needs a lot of energy that's why the Mantis-Hive ships exist, huge harvesters that literally suck the planets energy out. This once happened with Valkion, Homeplanet of the Methanoids in the Draconis-system. Keep in mind that Queen Dydrana can not be killed back then in Mantis-Hive. Calon, on the other hand, radiates immense energy, and therein lies the interest in Ancient-technology. Calon, the entity has a huge network that is connected to all Starsystems. I think the Mantis have that as well and therefore can control the Relay stations. The next attack will be a liberation for the Ancients, all coding and hacks will be removed. Either that or the Ancients will die or Mantis.

have fun reading @TunaThePilot it took a while. i will not add all details. huge work.

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
thanks a lot Kingsub. I lit my cigarette and read it with pleasure. Let's make a movie of it!

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
thanks a lot Kingsub. I lit my cigarette and read it with pleasure. Let's make a movie of it!
@TunaThePilot as you asked many times and thought to myself, why not go deeper? here we go. :)

*correction for the Storyline in Draconis

The Methatronic Industries build the Sniper for hunting to a place where the legendary Nebula Dragons exist. This was before the attack happened with the Titan Star Cruiser. The Methanoids using Ancient-Tech and they worshipped a ,,Definitive Comet'' in the Orbit of the 3 Stars. It was there for eons. After the Methanoids achieved the step of space exploration and It was indeed a Ancient Repair Droide that formed into a Comet and it cannot be destroyed due to his highly complex compacting shell.

Some Methanoid called as ,,Dupac Delance'' was managed to transfer into his body actually Ancient-Power. For centuries he escaped the capture thanks to the ancient cursed canon. The more he used this cursed Blaster, the more the methane in his blood was altered until it channeled and made him powerful. He was changed after that and build the Desaster Blaster which indeed is Ancient powered - same goes for the Dazer Stun. What really happened with Dupac after that is unknown, but he must be very powerful to this day. Only equivalent Ancient Technologies could weaken its titanium exoskeleton.

Gazicas sister Planet 'Nazica' is destroyed thanks for the drunked Methanoid. He burned the Planet in which he wanted to cook a captured megadon for a joke, but it failed and the whole planet was melted down into nothingness. Kinda funny Story actually ..

What we know so far? The Methanoids in Draconis using Ancient-Tech in their Rare-Techs, but the Ambassador says he dont know the Ancients. But in the beginning on Vénar he reject to talk about them and later on Calon he warn us of them.

Draconis Methanoids are using it and Tau Ceti Methanoids prevent to use it for some reason from past reasons

Let's hit to the Nebula Dragons. I've know what the Entity said. 'Do not make the same mistake as your Ancestors." A mysteriouse place called "Mophisto'' or ''Mephisto Nebula" exist. Mephisto means something like, when something someone shows his presence in a ghostly form. Mostly in a bad from. Ambassador = "Demonic Ancient Past". The Methatronic Sniper hunted down the Nebula Dragons, but what they earned about this place is unknown.

Keep in mind that the Queen once said that there exist a Methanoid-Swarm. And I think the main reason why the Methanoids reject the Ancients so bad, is while they used their Technologies for their purpose. Once they had what they wanted, the Ancients seems to be hushed up. The Ambassador is very afraid of the Entity aka Ancients and mostly he will not help us to get deeper in this Story, but Olex Humboltz will.

Theory crafting down here

Draconis Stargate

A alien stargate, build by an ancient civilization

We know that the Ancients build this Stargate or many others.

Theory crafting down here

But what about Sirius? If the Ancient Entity is born in the Sirius Singularity through a big bang and wanted a Homeplanet but it didnt workout, because too many Planets appear and disappear. He traveld through the Wormhole into Draconis, in his youngest days where nothing was but only dust that will form into Planets. Maybe they Ancients lived in the Mephisto Nebula within the Entity and prepared this place for a Planet and after that didnt workout because of the Methanoids. After the Methanoids attacked them with their very own Tech and then the Mantis attacked the Methanoids, then the Ancients escaped through the Stargate with their Quantum Tech. Nobody every heard about them since them.

In Tau Ceti the Entity said he needed to compensate himself so that he can live. I think he formed his presence into the Planet. More than one homeplanets are destoryed from the Ancients because he didnt do that before.