Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Kimbourley
Rank
Clan
Les Amis Dabord
Hello,

With the few active players on the Trantor server, we have consulted among ourselves to rekindle the appeal of conquests, and we all have some suggestions to make them attractive again. The current problem on Trantor is that there are no longer enough players to participate in the conquests due to the schedule (8 PM), and the restriction that requires conquests to have ten players as participants doesn't necessarily help either.

That is why, with the few players still active on this server, we propose to review the conquest system. Here are our suggestions:

• Change the schedule and implement a voting system to determine the schedule for the next day's conquest (If the votes are tied, the AI chooses the schedule): 6 PM or 7 PM - 8 PM - 10 PM
  • Remove the 5 vs 5 minimum restriction
  • As in the beginning of Pirate Galaxy, reinstate three conquests per day at the above schedules
  • Provide better rewards to attract and encourage players who are not used to participating in conquests
  • Create a remote registration system to avoid crossing the galaxy for nothing
  • If fewer than ten registrations for a conquest, implement a ranking system based on kills/minerals + four random respawn zones on the planet
  1. Conquest mode with fewer than ten participants:
  • Conquest ship allowed in squads of 2 or 3 players (ship's health points to be reviewed in this case)
  • Conquest lasts 30 minutes
  • The first team to destroy the conquest ship wins
  • If the conquest ship is still alive at the end of the allotted time, teams are ranked based on the number of kills
  • 30-minute battle royale
  • A target is announced by the AI, and it must stay alive as long as possible
  • The player who kills the target becomes the new target
  • At the end of the 30 minutes, the player who survived the longest wins
  • Cryonites and gravitons to be won based on the ranking
  • Multiple squads of up to 2 players
  • 1 or 3 zones to defend on the map
  • Once a zone is activated, the squad must protect it and earn points as long as they defend it
  • The squad with the most points wins
Outside of conquests, it would be interesting to open the PTR on weekends to share PvP moments between servers, or to merge all servers to create one with different chats (French, English, German, etc.)

these are just suggestions from all the players on Trantor; you can add your own as well. :geek:

Kimbourley, trantor

NosferatuZodd

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
Griffith
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
I think it would be realistically difficult to change/create the entirely conquest system to serve less than 10 players per inactive server...
But I think the ideas you mentioned don't necessarily need to be applied to conquests. Actually we have the open world pvp which is currently very little or not explored at all. They could do something like pvp events in instances of open world maps at different times with these rules, of course putting something like teleport portals to help players move around in very large maps.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Outside of conquests, it would be interesting to open the PTR on weekends to share PvP moments between servers, or to merge all servers to create one with different chats (French, English, German, etc.)

these are just suggestions from all the players on Trantor; you can add your own as well. :geek:

Kimbourley, trantor
1. providing a weekly PTR server is certainly difficult, the question why is quite simple, because newly developed things would have to be "hidden" e.g. the player-based invasion, new planets on oort, new star system etc.. The developers test and develop everything possible on the closed PTR server. It would certainly be a lot of back and forth.

2. merging the servers into one sounds easier than it is. It would be much easier if the developers created a new server and every player could log in there with their highest account. A new game plus, so to speak. Of course, every player starts small again. Existing spaceships/drones/blueprints/cryonite/gold are added to the new global server.

~What they could add, the enemies should be stronger than in the conventional servers.

~Double collected blueprints increase the effectiveness by 25% e.g. TC Turmoil Blaster 48/24. The same applies to the Ancient 17% and regular blueprints 10%.

~New ship alloys and their gold prices adjusted.

~As mentioned, stronger enemies and more cryonites.

~Multiple repeated missions grant Kryonite again.

etc. If no PvE content is currently planned, this would be the possibility to lump all players together without their accounts colliding in a merge. This way the developers could have plans and time to develop something new.

dr.claw

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Chancellor Gowron
Rank
Clan
the outlaws solaria
1. providing a weekly PTR server is certainly difficult, the question why is quite simple, because newly developed things would have to be "hidden" e.g. the player-based invasion, new planets on oort, new star system etc.. The developers test and develop everything possible on the closed PTR server. It would certainly be a lot of back and forth.

2. merging the servers into one sounds easier than it is. It would be much easier if the developers created a new server and every player could log in there with their highest account. A new game plus, so to speak. Of course, every player starts small again. Existing spaceships/drones/blueprints/cryonite/gold are added to the new global server.

~What they could add, the enemies should be stronger than in the conventional servers.

~Double collected blueprints increase the effectiveness by 25% e.g. TC Turmoil Blaster 48/24. The same applies to the Ancient 17% and regular blueprints 10%.

~New ship alloys and their gold prices adjusted.

~As mentioned, stronger enemies and more cryonites.

~Multiple repeated missions grant Kryonite again.

etc. If no PvE content is currently planned, this would be the possibility to lump all players together without their accounts colliding in a merge. This way the developers could have plans and time to develop something new.
Thats something devs wont do ( account transfer or merge) isnt going to happen , if you ask a GM if its possible for devs to transfer data or merge they say no

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Thats something devs wont do ( account transfer or merge) isnt going to happen , if you ask a GM if its possible for devs to transfer data or merge they say no
I bet that's the truth, it's easier to write how it works but in the end it is not. Account portal switch was possible back then(bigpoint gamigo etc) when the providing game sites did not want to support this game no more. I rather want a new global server than a account merge to be honest.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
I bet that's the truth, it's easier to write how it works but in the end it is not. Account portal switch was possible back then(bigpoint gamigo etc) when the providing game sites did not want to support this game no more. I rather want a new global server than a account merge to be honest.
Technically speaking there are already global servers, or international to be more precise, but starting an account from 0 on a server because it is ''global'' better shoot my leg, I prefer a server merger, but I understand that there are many people who do not

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Technically speaking there are already global servers, or international to be more precise, but starting an account from 0 on a server because it is ''global'' better shoot my leg, I prefer a server merger, but I understand that there are many people who do not
You're right, but if there is any chance to take your highest main account to the "new" global server and you starting at zero it would be nice. Im the end you have your own stuff/ships/cry/blueprints etc. Todays games are based on new game+ e.G GoW has this, Ghost of tsushima and so on.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
You're right, but if there is any chance to take your highest main account to the "new" global server and you starting at zero it would be nice. Im the end you have your own stuff/ships/cry/blueprints etc. Todays games are based on new game+ e.G GoW has this, Ghost of tsushima and so on.
Do you mean having your high level account keeping its blueprints but starting with a phoenix and having to farm cryo? If that's the case, I still prefer the leg shot xd