What's new

[Suggestion] Enemy Scan Display

Spoons

Reaction score
I suggest that when you scan an enemy you list the blueprints that each enemy can drop. List each BP from highest chance to drop on top to lowest on bottom. Also color the text to show blue text = blue BP, ect....
I believe it would be a great addition to the game and I'm sure it something you expect from a spaceship game with a scanning technology.

EvilRaven

Reaction score
I like this idea, I was always thinking that the scan was lacking information

WRAITH1

Reaction score
imo its not a priority more of a priority id see a graphic display (maybe different color frame or something) of boostered BPs (and the %) and maybe of BPs u already have.
its a real time waste to discuss in text/voice chat tht a BP dropped but then others need to clarify they cant see it cause its a boostered 1.

KreqNotQQa

Reaction score
Spoons said:
I suggest that when you scan an enemy you list the blueprints that each enemy can drop. List each BP from highest chance to drop on top to lowest on bottom. Also color the text to show blue text = blue BP, ect....
I believe it would be a great addition to the game and I'm sure it something you expect from a spaceship game with a scanning technology.
Nice idea. But we should stay in der reality.
Split is not even in a position to become the "normal" game under control. :sneaky: