What's new

suggest ssg allows parsec armour sellbk

WRAITH1

Reaction score
since many nybrid parsecs came out or the parsecs were just neglected and are useless in sirius ssg should make it so at least u can sell ur armours to make those ships flyable for lower systems..so they dont rot in hangar after all the work some ppl invested in getting them.

Obitus

Reaction score
This would be very nice. There is almost no point a a parsec with the hybrids out (unless you prefer the mat for your constructor). If a pilot was able to downgrade a parsec, this would be awesome.

Joe-Bob

Reaction score
I agree. I think for nearly 4m cryo, parsecs should have some extra features in addition to being invulnerable to stuns with the 4th armor and slightly more armor than ships of the same system (though of course this changes with Ancients in sirius).

Since we're spending 75-85% of the cryo for parsecs on armors alone, I think there should be some kind of special feature for those armors.

One idea is that we should be able to either sell the Armors for 50% / 100% AND/OR sell all Tech on parsecs for 100% Other than the additional armor and being unstunabble after getting the final armor, theres really no benefit to buying one over the significantly cheaper system ship that can do the same job. A slight change to the previously mentioned feature (if ssg thinks that's too much) would be to make it so that in order to unlock these features, players would have to purchase all armors and then, if they decided to, they could sell the armors/revert to a lower system parsec. This would allow players to use their parsecs in lower system CQs if they decided to temporarily revert their ship so they can participate.

Some other ideas ive heard are things like:
1. Give parsecs a general boost in cryo/bp drop rate, maybe 5% per armor you purchase
2. Give parsecs invulnerability to mantis stuns based on the system armor they have (For example, a mizar parsec would be invulnerable to all mantis stuns in mizar system, and so on)

Ideas like these (not all but at least one/some) would make it more worth it for players to actually build parsecs. And for nearly 4m cryo, people expect to have something a little more, but currently theres really no difference other than a little more armor and being unstunnable after the final armor. Ooorrrrr you could wait/get lucky (it will be a while grinding all that cryo anyway, probably long enough to find an ancient) and find an ancient ship, build it at less than half the price (1.7m vs 3.7m), also be unstunnable AND kick your butt in pvp. Which one sounds better/easier? See wut i mean?