What's new

STIPEND SYSTEM (Read and comment please!)

Obitus

Reaction score
It has been suggested many a time before in the game but I fear this has not made it to the forum. What every player could and clan could benefit from is a simple stipend system. How it works (in my head) is a clan is funded by the cryonite its players donate. The admiral (and possibly the captain) can give up to 1000(times the players level) a week. So if you're a R10, you can get 10k a week if the Admiral feels like it. Which also means, a R85 would get 85k a week. This is again, all dependent on how much the clan members donate to the clan. For SplitScreen to make some money, you could limit the transfers from clan to player to 10 FREE a week. Ye could then make money by selling additional transfers for 100-300 gold. A lot of people would buy the transfers and ye'd make a lot of money. Just my two cents. Post your ideas below people; let this idea be heard.

spocklet

Reaction score
Hmm, not sure that I like this idea, not sure at all. In theory it sounds ok, but I can think of several ways the system could be abused without too much effort, and anybody who's determined could rip you off for a lot !!

So sorry dude, but I think you need to put a lot more thought into the idea !!

ichor

Reaction score
this is why d--- o---- is an overall unsuccessful game, because trolls take advantage of generous clans.