Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Jul14n
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
I don't know if any dev is aware of this but Solaria in particular is having major issues. People are getting random (every 1-10 mins) and constant (it will definitely happen no matter how good your internet is) disconnects.
All of this started happening about 1-2 hours ago and its still happening. I saw this exact issue before but most of the time the server sorts itself out after a very short amount of time, this new issue has been going for far too long already.
Even if this fixes itself somehow by the time you see this post.. you guys should really take a look at this and get to the bottom of it.

Another small issue more or less related to this topic.. every time the server is about to get a restart.. the clan members tab is still buggy.. mantis have ghosts when we kill them.. etc. You probably are already aware of this but I think I saw that you fixed it in one of the changelogs? Well.. it isn't.

Hopefully this helps in the long run :p.

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
I don't know if any dev is aware of this but Solaria in particular is having major issues. People are getting random (every 1-10 mins) and constant (it will definitely happen no matter how good your internet is) disconnects.
All of this started happening about 1-2 hours ago and its still happening. I saw this exact issue before but most of the time the server sorts itself out after a very short amount of time, this new issue has been going for far too long already.
Even if this fixes itself somehow by the time you see this post.. you guys should really take a look at this and get to the bottom of it.

Another small issue more or less related to this topic.. every time the server is about to get a restart.. the clan members tab is still buggy.. mantis have ghosts when we kill them.. etc. You probably are already aware of this but I think I saw that you fixed it in one of the changelogs? Well.. it isn't.

Hopefully this helps in the long run :p.
Buenas

Soy del servidor Gaia y tambien sucedio lo indicado por el compañero de Solaria, estabamos realizando el evento para sacar cortex y en Oleada 5 a 6 se cierra el juego y la volvimos a hacer y se cerro en oleada 2.. . Espero que solucionen este problema, este problema lo vi desde ayer pero hoy a la mañana ya se paso.

Saludos.

Carlos V.