Small improvements to the deflection droid

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
after the update that changed the deflection droid i tested it on calon,earth and syrius after the changes deflection droid in my opinion the time to use the drone is too short it should be active longer and also the agro on the deflection droid is very small i flew the droid near enemies units were attacking deflection droid fired once and they were focusing on me it should be more focused on deflection droid
Here I will come back to using deflection droid too short - it has got more life and at the same time it has shortened the time of its use. In my opinion it should fly a bit longer because before the enemy units focus on deflection droid it is already gone. I hope developers will see this post greetings Razor

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
after the update that changed the deflection droid i tested it on calon,earth and syrius after the changes deflection droid in my opinion the time to use the drone is too short it should be active longer and also the agro on the deflection droid is very small i flew the droid near enemies units were attacking deflection droid fired once and they were focusing on me it should be more focused on deflection droid
Here I will come back to using deflection droid too short - it has got more life and at the same time it has shortened the time of its use. In my opinion it should fly a bit longer because before the enemy units focus on deflection droid it is already gone. I hope developers will see this post greetings Razor
If there recently was an update on the dd, my bad for assuming it's weak (said it on another recent post although I know it's slight off topic saying it here) not that I know if it still is or not for sure since I've been busy for quite some months and haven't been as active since last year.

Last edited: