What's new

Skill Customization and Cooldown.

P4s4r1c4

Reaction score
Hello

Skill Customization is something good to have in Pirate Galaxy.
Take for instance Punisher ..u got 4 offensive skills on button 1,3,6 and 8.
Why cant we make them so we can press 1,2,3,4. and the rest can be in the right.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cooldowns

I understand cooldowns on offensive skills but what i cant understand is why i get cooldown when i buff up.
Take for instance a Storm; untill he buffs Aim COmputer and Perforators other player shoot him 2 times because he cant shoot.
Option is to auto appy buff to ship when its done..similar to Right Clicking a skill in other mmos.

Have fun Pilots.

L3giT

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
L3giT
Rank
Skill Customization is something good to have in Pirate Galaxy.
Why cant we make them so we can press 1,2,3,4. and the rest can be in the right.

Always wanted this to be implemented, storm and punisher keys kinda messed up, but they still have not given us that ability to put keys on order by how we want

I understand cooldowns on offensive skills but what i cant understand is why i get cooldown when i buff up
i guess that cooldown is for "Preparing" the Item you 'bout to use, for example, rep droid or Rockets, but blaster should not have that cooldown, some of them should have it, some not ^^

WRAITH1

Reaction score
i think its called "key remapping" not skill customization and in desperation can use googled software especially for punisher if u dont have a remap able mouse or keyboard.
also theres a low tech option to block ur key with a toothpick or something make it autofire.

but ofc if ssg wouldn have been lazy would have been nice to have tht option ingame.
they designed the punisher foran orangutan hand...my hand cant press 1(blaster) and 8(SB)

Joe-Bob

Reaction score
The option to have it available is a thought....but to make it like that for everyone? In the first example you used a storm and Aim comp/Perf. Yes, its a little inconvenient having to wait for them to start (unless you mean they should just be instant when pressed and not have to wait that second or two for them to activate?) but if you had a Strong aim computer and you were hunting for someone/something, it would be even more inconvenient if your Aim comp was just wasting e auto-activating itself and then being on cooldown when you actually find a target. Also, i know you said it could just be an option, but just wanted to make sure that if ssg reads this and decides to do it that they dont make it standard for everyone...for reasons above lol

This would be awesome to see....though i feel it would be reeallyy glitchy, at least at first xD

METHANOID

Reaction score
I have the soltion for your problem :)

Numerical Keypad :p
If your keyboard doesn't have one, you can buy one separate, it doesn't cost very much on tech markets :)

this is how PG is supposed to be played :mrorange:

You can reach all numbers with just your right hand or your left hand without any problems and the other hand is free to move the ship ^^

charlesbassp

Reaction score
I suggest that after a person scan the adversary a person record your programs that every adversary may decrease. Listing just about every BP from maximum possibility to decrease ahead to help cheapest with bottom level. Furthermore coloration the written text to indicate glowing blue text message = glowing blue BP, ect....
I think it becomes a great inclusion to the online game and I think it some thing you anticipate from the spaceship online game using a scanning technological know-how.