Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Chancellor Gowron
Rank
Clan
the outlaws solaria
Hello,

Before Tc4 update Sirius Bosses were good to kill.Now they shoot right through a ship with Rep droid+prot+aim scrambler and kills a player in 2 shots.This is for me onacceptble. Olso it is insane. A soris can kill 4 pilots 20 x before soris goes down.They should realy to be nerfed to sirius standards , now it feels if you have to fight a Tau Ceti Giza/amarna/soris.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hello,

Before Tc4 update Sirius Bosses were good to kill.Now they shoot right through a ship with Rep droid+prot+aim scrambler and kills a player in 2 shots.This is for me onacceptble. Olso it is insane. A soris can kill 4 pilots 20 x before soris goes down.They should realy to be nerfed to sirius standards , now it feels if you have to fight a Tau Ceti Giza/amarna/soris.
try it with level 85 ancients items, it should work really really better and will help you out.
!.. oops they are symbolic know😏 anyway i know what you mean something doesnt feel right. the question is, what exactly needs to nerfed or buffed? units? techs? ships? i assume nerfing the whole game is the best solution i've seen in all these years(sarcastic). imagine this game without gravitions and drones like it was, would it be the same with the problems we deal with? where a problem is there is a solution. the solution = get some boosters and alloys. lets do it😋!

dr.claw

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Chancellor Gowron
Rank
Clan
the outlaws solaria
i have the feeling after applying TC4 they got more firepower so i think tech is stronger as before.For the wu - mu - su - gt many use tc tech.So it looks that game aspect that players use tc tech there too what not is possible by lvl restrictions for mission to spawn bosses

dr.claw

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Chancellor Gowron
Rank
Clan
the outlaws solaria
try it with level 85 ancients items, it should work really really better and will help you out.
!.. oops they are symbolic know😏 anyway i know what you mean something doesnt feel right. the question is, what exactly needs to nerfed or buffed? units? techs? ships? i assume nerfing the whole game is the best solution i've seen in all these years(sarcastic). imagine this game without gravitions and drones like it was, would it be the same with the problems we deal with? where a problem is there is a solution. the solution = get some boosters and alloys. lets do it😋!

I understand what you mean , but to buy boosters /alloy for 2 missing remaining Siri techs is if you think about it a waste on boosters , but not for alloy

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I understand what you mean , but to buy boosters /alloy for 2 missing remaining Siri techs is if you think about it a waste on boosters , but not for alloy
not exactly 2 missing siri techs, only 1 pal - 82 to 85 equals one level tech per blueprint. so imagine the ammount of power you will get between long/strong 85 techs than the regular 82 tech we have. while these 85 techs are missing. the other higher techs seems to weaker and not much power boost than we used to deal with. 85 ancient powered techs and armors would work out better as it was 87,89,91,93,95,97,99. always 2 level stronger. the problem is the 82 ancient stuff is 3 level weaker, which means it was done because the other starystem techs are also 2 level higher and even 3 level higher. there was a massive power boost to those old times. this is missing. tau ceti has straight 2 level per each tech. i will say this everytime rare tc techs will not solve this situation. not even in sirius.

Sleep

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Sieep
Rank
Clan
ㄒ乂 $ (逸けゝ)
not exactly 2 missing siri techs, only 1 pal - 82 to 85 equals one level tech per blueprint. so imagine the ammount of power you will get between long/strong 85 techs than the regular 82 tech we have. while these 85 techs are missing. the other higher techs seems to weaker and not much power boost than we used to deal with. 85 ancient powered techs and armors would work out better as it was 87,89,91,93,95,97,99. always 2 level stronger. the problem is the 82 ancient stuff is 3 level weaker, which means it was done because the other starystem techs are also 2 level higher and even 3 level higher. there was a massive power boost to those old times. this is missing. tau ceti has straight 2 level per each tech. i will say this everytime rare tc techs will not solve this situation. not even in sirius.
i usually only look and never say anything bcs they probably are players that just reached sirius and think that they will be able to solo everything with any ship without boosters, or because i think every single ''nerf'' post is nonsense but

i just want to say, does this player have at least cryo, or bps to buy a tau ceti ship with symbolics? literally we had to wait till calon for blasters to deal more dmg (Of course, im talking about only one hit damage, we all know since Vénar came out 85-87 tech had a slightly better dps than strong sirius tech but it was hard to notice at first) than strong sirius tech iirc (and i played every single tc update the day it came out)

PD: wanna feel soris is a wu? just play, get lava, asura, strong cloud and wait for an event with global boosters or something if u dont wanna buy some and enjoy soris dealing 1 dmg per hit.

Last edited:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
i usually only look and never say anything bcs they probably are players that just reached sirius and think that they will be able to solo everything with any ship without boosters, or because i think every single ''nerf'' post is nonsense but

i just want to say, does this player have at least cryo, or bps to buy a tau ceti ship with symbolics? literally we had to wait till calon for blasters to deal more dmg (Of course, im talking about only one hit damage, we all know since Vénar came out 85-87 tech had a slightly better dps than strong sirius tech but it was hard to notice at first) than strong sirius tech iirc (and i played every single tc update the day it came out)

PD: wanna feel soris is a wu? just play, get lava, asura, strong cloud and wait for an event with global boosters or something if u dont wanna buy some and enjoy soris dealing 1 dmg per hit.
first off, sirius strongs powers are in multi agent/ modal logic techs set. you dont believe look into hitchiker. symbolic 85 techs resembles the old sirius 85 techs.

it is possible to do solo in sirius killing armanas and gizas with the right ship, lava hornfels and myst etc. soris is something else.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Hello,

Sure can kill even 10 players if they dont know how kill boss....
Sorry but sir is fine balanced system [or singular if someone more prefer] than tc.
2 skilled players can kill ama or soris or giza without pods or use gravie so no idea about what you talk here.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Sirius is not a system made to play alone, starting from there, and killing Amarna and Giza with the correct ships is very easy between two players, no memberships, cortex or dron are needed, Soris as they said above is another story, but in general Sirius is a collaborative system, not to play alone

dr.claw

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Chancellor Gowron
Rank
Clan
the outlaws solaria

Wish i had the lava lol

dr.claw

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Chancellor Gowron
Rank
Clan
the outlaws solaria
Sirius is not a system made to play alone, starting from there, and killing Amarna and Giza with the correct ships is very easy between two players, no memberships, cortex or dron are needed, Soris as they said above is another story, but in general Sirius is a collaborative system, not to play alone

what is according to you the perfect myst configuration ?

space mercenary

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
.Loxus.
Rank
Bruh just learn how to use ingineers and learn how to control the agro, aim scramblers is really nerf in pve also sirius is not design to go solo you need to work with the members of your fleet even if you like it or not. It is possible to kill a soris with 2 pilots but they need really good coordination and experience

Sleep

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Sieep
Rank
Clan
ㄒ乂 $ (逸けゝ)
first off, sirius strongs powers are in multi agent/ modal logic techs set. you dont believe look into hitchiker. symbolic 85 techs resembles the old sirius 85 techs.

it is possible to do solo in sirius killing armanas and gizas with the right ship, lava hornfels and myst etc. soris is something else.
Ik, u are right, i just didn't remember but yeah, we waited few updates till we had the same power output on tc tech

I remember when tc ships were allowed on sirius, we didnt even notice the difference with perceptron tech

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Ik, u are right, i just didn't remember but yeah, we waited few updates till we had the same power output on tc tech

I remember when tc ships were allowed on sirius, we didnt even notice the difference with perceptron tech
yes pal, symbolic/perceptron stuff are in the same power as the old 85 regular ancient stuffs are. if it stayed as it was back then, symbolic tech would begin with 87 or 88. as i've seen some techs in lower starystems get 2 or 3 level higher and you feeld that power when level jumps up to 3. e.g 50 to 53 or 65 to 68, especially on sol and draconis.

Sleep

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Sieep
Rank
Clan
ㄒ乂 $ (逸けゝ)
what is according to you the perfect myst configuration ?
That is probably the issue, Myst
If we were on 2013 yeah, u would be picking one of the best if not the best ship, but rn you have a LOT of power creeped ships to choose instead of going for myst which is okay, if you compare it with the other six.

And yes i know, those ships are raven, parsecs, etc, but yeah, you can't compare how hard it was to get those ships before compared to now, literally on christmas you can get a lot of decent ships, they even put them available to buy with gold in summer sale event.

crazywhiteboii

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
--UnkNOWn--
Rank
Clan
Silhouette Assassins
I have submitted video's and pictures with time stamps though the ticket system about the massive amount of bugs with Siri, even with boosters and alloys active and well the Devs just ignored it so sad. If any 1 else says they can do it them selves is either using network manipulation or cheats sooooooooo........

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I have submitted video's and pictures with time stamps though the ticket system about the massive amount of bugs with Siri, even with boosters and alloys active and well the Devs just ignored it so sad. If any 1 else says they can do it them selves is either using network manipulation or cheats sooooooooo........
i never noticed a bug in sirius. bugs are there very rare e.g missing red units. soris unbeatable. no quarcs after completing clan missions. still standing units including the already spawned bosses. but uh weakness is not a bug whenever you use alloys, boosters or something else. why i can take against ring 5 without boosters and membership? well it depends how wise i use my siri long term short term hornfels 😆

crazywhiteboii

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
--UnkNOWn--
Rank
Clan
Silhouette Assassins
i never noticed a bug in sirius. bugs are there very rare e.g missing red units. soris unbeatable. no quarcs after completing clan missions. still standing units including the already spawned bosses. but uh weakness is not a bug whenever you use alloys, boosters or something else. why i can take against ring 5 without boosters and membership? well it depends how wise i use my siri long term short term hornfels 😆
keep in mind you are on a different sever and solaria has had so many problems and all the tickets i have sub, are jus being ignored so not pay any money until they fix the dang sever and sandbox, when my shield is up and my hp is dropping instead of the shield yea that's a very serious bug and I've sent it in and jus being ignored sooooooo