dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
Hey you all,

Something came in my mind regarding to Sirius and make it more attractive again.

In PTR I've testet ne0n ships with bulkwark armor on Sirius with symbolic items equipped and see there wasn't any loot loss. (with perception items u will have 1% less loot)

So ehm.. What about using ne0n ships with bulkwark armor and symbolic items to fight with giza soris Amarna in Sirius?. İt would be fun and we can see this as an upgrade after the missions are done and hunted the bps for the symbolic items. We also have the ability to use the new TC items then.

Hmm hope u all get, what I mean. 😂😁 that was just a thought.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hey you all,

Something came in my mind regarding to Sirius and make it more attractive again.

In PTR I've testet ne0n ships with bulkwark armor on Sirius with symbolic items equipped and see there wasn't any loot loss. (with perception items u will have 1% less loot)

So ehm.. What about using ne0n ships with bulkwark armor and symbolic items to fight with giza soris Amarna in Sirius?. İt would be fun and we can see this as an upgrade after the missions are done and hunted the bps for the symbolic items. We also have the ability to use the new TC items then.

Hmm hope u all get, what I mean. 😂😁 that was just a thought.
Before tc part 1 was out, the items from sirius was lvl 85, also ancient/rdx/prototype ships e.g ancient armor/methanoid.

Ancient units are now lvl 82, back in the old times they were lvl 79 and we was 6 lvl ahead of them. Thats why some ships/items benefit from that.

It might be good idea to allow symbolic or perc techs for sirius. It could also be a good idea to add a new ring with the stronger ancient units like the giza from "battle of earth" , lvl 89 i guess?

I think some players dont want that "arrgh sirius again.."

Maybe the solution could be adding quarc parts for power and adjustable ships and items stats.

Let me give a e.g for ya.

Perhaps you know that from other games that you can increase skills / items / ships you have acquired up to a certain limit to a higher level item without leaving this item as "useless".

For example...

Draconis Rare Orbital Strike

The following improvement points:

1. Increase critical hits
2. Increase the impact area
3. Increase min and max damage

To be able to do that we should be able to use the quarcs of the singularity

Why? Quite simply then Sirius becomes more attractive for us players again .. And quarcs are mighty ressource of sirius

It could look like this with the ships

For example, Anln 12 Parsec Storm

1. Increase flight speed
2. Third blaster minimal damage
3. Maximize armor with loss of repair skills

NinjaFlow

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
- Loq -
Rank
Clan
-Golfos del Universo-
It would also be interesting if they allowed us to improve the equipment we use on the ships to have a different player to player. To be able to equip passive effects on the cortex; increase the damage of our weapons, range, critical percentage. To be able to further improve the drones we get by increasing their attributes and perhaps releasing new attributes.
Today we set up a ship, we put all the slots we want, cortex and there’s nothing else to improve on it, something like that would improve and change many strategies in relation to pve and pvp.
Since the "balancing" they did in pvp the game was strange, the bomb has a very low damage nowadays, missiles have a low accuracy, pve is also unbalanced where the paralyzers are weaker than the enemies

Last edited:

-Overlord-

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
-Silvers D. Rayleigh
Rank
Clan
The Loners

Last edited:

-Overlord-

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
-Silvers D. Rayleigh
Rank
Clan
The Loners
In relation to the cortex, a passive effect in each of them would bring a new meaning to the use of cortex, make its use and existence more rewarding.
Now the type of effect I imagine for these cortex would be as follows

Cortex Ifrit:
When installing on the ship, all its components receive 10% more damage (for PvE and PvP)
* it would be cumulative with its main effect when active in a given situation.

Cortex Eye of Eagle:
When installing on the ship, all its components receive 10% more range (for PvE and PvP)
* It would be cumulative with the split drone.

Cortex Nephilim:
When installing on your ship, your life points will be recovered over time up to 100% when not in combat mode.
* it would be cumulative with your ship's repair drone.

It's just how I think these effects could be, of course, their values and percentage may end up being changed according to the balance that can be applied in the game in future updates.