Simple Drone Suggestion

Risk

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Risk
Rank
With the recent updates allowing us to enable 3 drones simultaneously, I've found it to be unnecessarily tedious to restore e for them, since that needs to be done so individually.

All I'm suggesting is another button in the drone drop-down menu which allows you to restore e for all the enabled drones simultaneously, instead have having to click on each one individually.

Thanks,

Risk

akwilsona

Reaction score
Awww, you have to click your mouse 4 extra times?

It's fairly simple: Get full of E. Open your drones, refill them all, then refill E again. It's not that hard. It's not "tedious" at all either, as drones have 3 hours of E charge.

Refilling E is the tedious part, and you and I will never get them to change that.

Risk

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Risk
Rank
akwilsona said:
Awww, you have to click your mouse 4 extra times?

It's fairly simple: Get full of E. Open your drones, refill them all, then refill E again. It's not that hard. It's not "tedious" at all either, as drones have 3 hours of E charge.

Refilling E is the tedious part, and you and I will never get them to change that.
I don't know if you understand what I'm getting at, but mouse clicks accumulate over time; refilling drones is not a one time thing, and although there are 3 hour intervals, a button could hardly hurt. Of course it's tedious, as is refilling e, only with my suggestion something can be done to reduce the monotony.

Joe-Bob

Reaction score
Even if there was a button, the max amount of E you can have (without buying extra with gold) is 10.5k. A level 5 drone costs almost 8k to completely refill, so you'd only be able to fill 1 and part of a second before "tediously" refilling E and putting it into drones again. The only thing different you could do is never let them get that low by constantly putting low amounts of E in them either with 1 click or many clicks.