What's new

Server down. what's going on?

tonyikego

Reaction score
Server has been down for 20 minutes. What's going on? I'm extremely disappointed in Splitscreen. You can do better.

tonyikego

Reaction score
Spent 3 hours dropping snowman on mars then server crashed. Doesn't seem to be any effort to bring it back uo. Are you going to respawn the snowman for me when I'm on and the server is back up?

tonyikego

Reaction score
So now the server is back up and the Christmas Spirit on Mars that I spent 3 hours dropping is gone. bplitscreen, you need to fix this for me.

akwilsona

Reaction score
Wow, relax!

As with any piece of technology, things often break. It happens to cars, TVs, even your very own computer. Something happened, I'm sure they're aware of it.

No compensation is likely due to the fact it is probably caused from something out of their control or just a simple failure. I'm VERY sure it isn't intentional, ergo you will not be compensated if they could help it.

Just ask for help to drop a snowman. It's open instance so just ask someone to help and then leave. It's very simple, really.

Shockingking88

Reaction score
Chill man.... they are working on it and its not only you who suffers the server down,just little things you want them to owe you back.Learn to accept it whatever it takes. :D

tonyikego

Reaction score
Blind acceptance of poor perfomance leads to a continuation of poor performance.