What's new

Sept 2016 Update

Gamella

Reaction score
Hi guys,
The new restrictions on gear / planet are seriously crippling the game.
There were better ways to prevent vet from helping nubs too much.
For example, a better way would have been to limit the difference in level between ships in the same mission. Or limit the difference in kills. Not cripple the gear choice.
Anyway I doubt you will ever revert back, so please at least consider to impose these restrictions only for SM, not all missions.

Concerned Pilot

Reaction score
Totally agree with you I have not spent the last 6 years playing the game getting gold tech, getting ancient tech for all systems. Buy rare gold ships with gold and buy parsec class ships with gold to to be kicked in the nuts and being forced to have to use best blues crappy tech relevant to the planet you do the missions on. For me now the game is over as for practically all in my clan. from 45 - 48 players to barley 3 or 4 logging in since update. Nobody sees the point now of pouring money into the game and get kicked in the teeth at every single turn. The only good point about the update was the armor adjustments and new hangar layout. I for one will not be buying ships equipped with low tech. which now also makes there normal class ships useless also unless its a mission on a high level planet in that system. all that means is new players that start ( not that that is even happening now mostly alt accounts ) will not get the help they need and will just fall by antares / gemini. As everyone in my clan and alliance have also said they would not downgrade ships to have lower tech on it or reduce armors just to help someone else. For me this feels just like another scenario to make players have to grind even more and more for no actual reward for them self.

Think on before introducing such updates. every action has a consequences and seems every time you say you strive to improve. Striving to delay as long and milk us dry seems to be the nature of this game as lets face it the prices you charge for what you actual do is clearly as balanced as your game.

lets see whats around the corner

ryan.ignacio

Reaction score
i cant do a story missions in mars because it needs lv55 ships with moon techs only,, my SM name is CREATING A RIFT and i cant land in mars ,, my ship now was lv56 with earth techs ,, please resolve this problem for the new updates ... ty

Gamella

Reaction score
ryan.ignacio said:
i cant do a story missions in mars because it needs lv55 ships with moon techs only,, my SM name is CREATING A RIFT and i cant land in mars ,, my ship now was lv56 with earth techs ,, please resolve this problem for the new updates ... ty
It looks like they are going to fix this particular issue
http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=320&t=39232

Saalek

Reaction score
Hi

The problema isn't only in sol system missions.

In Baumar, you can do all missions with Molikar Tech except the 2 missions you do in Terasa. For this 2 missions, you must use baumar tech. If you try "Help Fighte" misión with a Mizar ship with 2 armor and Baumar tech, it's imposible to do. The armor upgrade decressed ship's speed.

In Terasa, you can't use Lustra tech. You can only use a Antares ship with 1 armor and terasa tech.

There is other mistake in Venus, yes the conquest planet. You can only use lv 55 ship and ítems

And the ancient ships now are useless in Sirius. They are to weak (they upgraded mantis strengh). A Punisher hardly can kill a command ship in a 3th ring planet. So, I asume, it coundn't kill an Abasis as before in a 5th ring planet. Before the upgrade, a Myst could kill an Osisris easily but now it's imposible kill it alone.

Please, cheack this isues, because I have the same feeling as the first Sirius launch time ... a lot of people angry and thinking to leave the game.

Regards

P.D.: As I explained in Spanish fórum, what does the tester team tested ? In 3 days we found a lot of problems, issues, ...

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
Hi,
Saalek said:
Hi
And the ancient ships now are useless in Sirius. They are to weak (they upgraded mantis strengh). A Punisher hardly can kill a command ship in a 3th ring planet. So, I asume, it coundn't kill an Abasis as before in a 5th ring planet. Before the upgrade, a Myst could kill an Osisris easily but now it's imposible kill it alone.
At the moment, the only difference i felt with punisher/myst is that my AB and speed actuator are slower than before, but i can still kill odion with punisher and giza/keops/osiris with myst, while Sirius has been designed to force group play ^^ . Anyway, it hardens some clan missions where speed could allow you to avoid fighting or being detected.
On baumar, molikar tech is allowed, so you can do "Help Fighters" with deluvium armor and gold afterburner. Still, as you noticed, some missions are bugged and will be patched to meet the other mizar mission's requirements.

I think the testers have been focusing on bugs, and that they aren't almighty either when searching bugs or suggesting things. Imagine the same update with about 10 bugs like the one that forced devs to bring down the servers :devilish:

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
In addition to everything already mentioned here, I want to add accelerators, whether durable, normal and powerful, have been repaired, now is the best accelerator is normal, as the durable speeds but very little and powerful, no what to say nothing about it, also perforated, the same thing happens accelerators, the best option is now normal

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
They are working in a bug fix.

http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=522&t=38343&start=420#p184307

ryan.ignacio

Reaction score
Please Update the SM bugs in restrictions of ships as soon as possible to avail missions in mars ...

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
I hope the bugfix will come this week. Or maybe they are waiting for the end of current Raven event.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Will be fixed with the update tomorrow:
http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=39255

Gamella

Reaction score
Great, but it didn't really address my initial comment... I'm still hopeful...