Not open for further replies.

defacto

Reaction score
It looks like something from a sci-fi movie from the 1940's... :eek:

´´Dr Zap! I have the Gorgloth, now let me escape the deathray!´´

:LOL:

ElectroM

Reaction score
I made everything black and white because I like black and because It looks nicer, that background i made was first blue.. so I changed it to black then made the planet black too.. in my opinion it would be a dark system and I would love to see that in game

ElectroM

Reaction score
Lol, I'm disappointed.. I thought that last one I made (even tho it looks REALLY nice) you will like it:p but turned out you don't think planet is real, huh ? 0.o I'll do another one.. And btw mine still better than yours lollipop planet

pbhuh

Reaction score
ElectroM said:
Lol, I'm disappointed.. I thought that last one I made (even tho it looks REALLY nice) you will like it:p but turned out you don't think planet is real, huh ? 0.o I'll do another one.. And btw mine still better than yours lollipop planet
you only have a good back ground, but your planet just looks not 3D.

Emporar

Reaction score
No offence Pbhuh, but your planets aren't exactly oil paintings...

pbhuh

Reaction score
Emporar said:
lol i know, i tried to have a 3D effect for the planets by making darker the sides, or letting the sides glow as milkyways.

L

lance

Emporar said:
cough cough rubber ball cough cough ^^ ^^ :mrorange: ^^ :mrorange: ^^

what programs r u guys using?

L

lance

pbhuh said:
Emporar said:
lol i know, i tried to have a 3D effect for the planets by making darker the sides, or letting the sides glow as milkyways.
tip from me. Light from the sun reflects off, so only the half of the planet not facing the sun will be in shadow.

The side towards the sun will in fact be lighter, not darker. This adds realism and still has a 3d effect.

C

CommanderCody

Lol, Currently we are ending the era of packman and entering the basic space games of the 90's... :mrorange:

Status
Not open for further replies.