What's new

RESPECT OTHERS

combat

Reaction score
Dear Friends, something bad happend at PG, I want to share. I already reported to SS, but I want everyone see. Read please: me and my clanmates were annoyed by some very rude players. Let me explain what happened exactly: last week one of our friend in clan, he needed to go urgent surgery. When he was leaving for surgery, he said good bye to us, and he sold all his PG ships, and donated all his cryonite to clan. I can't tell you details but you can guess the surgery was gonna be very hard. Maybe he was not gonnna come back again. Thanks God, he is better now. He came back to game. He had only 1 Vega ship. So we started to collect cryonite for him. Our plan was to get him enough cry for Sol Sniper, so he can grind himself and get his Punisher back. 3 in squad we gone to Vénar, we were killing Mantis, he was landing and collecting cryonites. At Vénar, two very rude players, maxiim and ichor, who are seeing us like "ennemy", they started to harass us. What they did? They intentionnally did shoot Pirates around, and drag them to our friend!!! and he was immediate pod in Vega ship before collecting cry. I asked them gently and politely, but maxiim and ichor, they did not stop and dragged Pirates to him and he was pod again. We were also tried to kill Pirates to avoid this. But they did again. These two players even they did ridicule us, mock at us, and they said offending things. They said "don't do it here" (meaning don't grind here). I tried to explain our delicate situation to them: "our friend is in hospital now, he sold his ships, he needs cryonite, please respect. please don't drag Pirates to him." I said this. He wanted to play because he was alone in hospital, nothing else to do, he was trying to recover. Doctors allowed to play some time. So why not? We were playing vivaciously until two players disturb us. so maxiim and ichor they continued to drag Pirates, and did ironise us with public chat messages. They are just ruthless. They are so rude, and mannerless even they do evil to our ill friend who is in hospital after the surgery. They continueed to write harassing messages to him and to me during cq, too. I am Split Screen's Offcial Pirate Galaxy Translator, since 2010, I reported this to my translation admin at Split Screen. But I am already demoralized. I can't understand this: How some people can be this malevolent and ill-hearted even they do harm intentionally to a hospitalized player! I'm very disappointed. Shame on you.

tomasz.go

Reaction score
I had the same situation. But the thing is I was grinding there with a sirius ship so I could handle the abuse. Found out later via another player grinding on that spot is that the one who abuse me used to lure pirates at me because "I made him lag". So he disturbed my game. I sent a screenshots and a video evidence. I don't know what GMs did. They told me that "we will have a talk with the player". Problem is that it won't work, it's not enough. Those kind of players are brainless, evil monsters who get pleasure with disturbing other since they got nothing else to do with their lifes.

Maybe players should get it into their own hands. Pod the players over and over again. They're not red? Kill everything so they can't grind either. Their admirals should kick them hell out of clan and so on.

And for now you can always ask for outside cover. Kill pirates so they don't get to your friend.

hayabosa

Reaction score
Hello Combat,
Sorry to hear about what happened to your friend and hope he gets better soon, and sorry to hear about your issue and your friend's issue on the game, but what i want to suggest for you is that the next time such harassments happen to you or to anyone else on the game, is to take screenshots of the offensive stuff that are being said to you either on public or private chat with timestamp (F11) or make a video with timestamp also that shows the pilot that's disturbing your Gameplay and immediatly submit a ticket with the evidence you took on support.splitscreenstudios.com so it can be taken care of and hopefully it can end such harassments.
Again wish your friend a fast recovery and hope you and everyone have a nice day/night.

alekjoao98

Reaction score
Good afternoon/evening everyone, regarding all your answers..

I've seen those kinds of issues before. In Sirius, Vénar and some other places, not even grinding, doing Missions and helping someone.
The fact is... those players you mention aren't the only unrelated to those kinds of harassments you speak of.
There are many that i'm not mentioning, but take in count that's far away from player behavior or for what a person with good manners is capable or not capable of; allow me to introduce something if you let me about those players you mentioned and the others i mentioned.

When they swore at me or harassed me multiple times, they tried to delete the evidence with random spamm words or "gentle" words to avoid a screenshot from me or other players, also preventing a GM from looking at the chat, so that's a problem too, i'd suggest to set 1-2 GMs per system each day to take control on chat, and such spam & harassment.
But GMs should be stealth with their presence, because that would allow them to see the abuses & reading all offesensive content which a player or more said to others, so that's something that is needed to be taken in consideration...
I hope your friend gets well soon, i have some friends who died in PG (real life) and some who got sick and still playing this.

Good luck and i hope he gets his ships ready for some Mantis Slaugthering Lol ^^

combat

Reaction score
hayabosa said:
Hello Combat,
Sorry to hear about what happened to your friend and hope he gets better soon,
Thank you so much Hayabosa for big support, and for your wishes. You are very kind. My friend came back from hospital to his home now, and he's better.