What's new

Resource War (Sirius clan Mission)

Sniper-King

Reaction score
We all know the sirius clan mission Resource War very well and for most fear landing on a planet with that CM as its a very unbalanced and unfair CM mainly to the smaller or inactive clans as if you get the CM on lets say ring 4 then you need a minium of 4 pilots to be able to complete it but even then it could still be a impossible task depending on things like how busy the planet is or if one of the people doing the CM has no membership and runs out and even with a full SQ it can be a hard going .

I personally think it should be balanced more fairly to make it not so impossible for smaller clans which lets face it is alot of us these days with people leaving the game ect ,

I think a good and a fair way of blanaceing the mission would be to make it so there is the same amount of terrorizer as there is pilots doing the mission but with a min of 2 terrorizers so it would work like this ,

1 pilot = 2 terrorizers
2 pilots = 2 terrorizers
3 pilots = 3 terrorizers
4 pilots = 4 terrorizers
5 pilots = 5 terrorizers

Atleast with the above it will give smaller clans a fighting chance to Achieve completing the CM and not lossing there Jumpship to a silly and unfairly balanced Mission ..........

darksideofthemoon

Reaction score
not agree, done this mission over and over again and never problems. when you have enough members online it's very easy to do. but funny to hit this cm right after this posting.... from ring 5 to 4 and get this cm.... that's make me (and others) wonder how suddenly this post even before hit the 4 ring planet with this cm.

regards DotM

Sniper-King

Reaction score
darksideofthemoon said:
not agree, done this mission over and over again and never problems. when you have enough members online it's very easy to do. but funny to hit this cm right after this posting.... from ring 5 to 4 and get this cm.... that's make me (and others) wonder how suddenly this post even before hit the 4 ring planet with this cm.

regards DotM

Darkside, I made this post when i was on 4th ring planet Reammus on the 24/08/2013 that had the CM Resource War which is CLEARLY shown on my clan history so dont even try saying i cheat blah blah blah, but because i was podding you all over sirius today you decided to post a negative comment to my latest post just out of spite LOL .

After this post SKA went on and completed RW with 3 legions (Me,Anubisx & spudy) :) but we got lucky as the path from base A to base B was fairly clear and the terrro's toke a longer route then us BONUS.

Also if you read my post correctly i clearly state that my idea is for the Smaller/Less-Active clans in sirius that find RW hard or even impossible to complete so if you find it easy Darkside after you have got your full Sq together then great but not everyone can get a full together for RW and its those clans/pilots that i am thinking of and trying to help with this idea and its them that this post is mainly for.

darksideofthemoon

Reaction score
yes you podded indeed constructor with punni, but my post is not after.... sirius is squad based and i know that only groundzero killed solo a giza..... but after those *super**magnifecent* *great* kills you run (as usual) and before you went red you let your red taken of by monkeyking for a banana. that is my reaction to you...

to the suggestion: no, it is a squadbased gameplay in sirius. get enough high members or get/create an allience.

ps. the banana won't work always :p

DotM

Sniper-King

Reaction score
darksideofthemoon said:
yes you podded indeed constructor with punni, but my post is not after.... sirius is squad based and i know that only groundzero killed solo a giza..... but after those *super**magnifecent* *great* kills you run (as usual) and before you went red you let your red taken of by monkeyking for a banana. that is my reaction to you...

to the suggestion: no, it is a squadbased gameplay in sirius. get enough high members or get/create an allience.

ps. the banana won't work always :p

DotM

Podded you in your terro to but lets not forget you where with friends i was alone and yet still podded you and your friend *On My Own* so you called even more people to deal with just me *Like always* lmao so yes i was hitting you and running from your bk up hehe Piggy goes pop ^^

Sirius may be a "clan" based system but with the amount of people going inactive due to being bored ect ect while waiting for TC or pretty much anything new has left some clans with not many members so SS needs to think about that and balance Resource War And ofc once again telling you darkside that my suggestion is to help the smaller/ less-active clans in sirius that cant make the numbers, Thats not you because you are sooooooo *Amazing* you can wait for others to do it for you WOOW lol .

As for banana's i have alrdy told you i cant part with my banana's as i love them to much ^^

P.S Fat little Piggys Go OINK OINK ..........

AlexG

Reaction score
Sniper-King said:
We all know the sirius clan mission Resource War very well and for most fear landing on a planet with that CM as its a very unbalanced and unfair CM mainly to the smaller or inactive clans as if you get the CM on lets say ring 4 then you need a minium of 4 pilots to be able to complete it but even then it could still be a impossible task depending on things like how busy the planet is or if one of the people doing the CM has no membership and runs out and even with a full SQ it can be a hard going .

I personally think it should be balanced more fairly to make it not so impossible for smaller clans which lets face it is alot of us these days with people leaving the game ect ,

I think a good and a fair way of blanaceing the mission would be to make it so there is the same amount of terrorizer as there is pilots doing the mission but with a min of 2 terrorizers so it would work like this ,

1 pilot = 2 terrorizers
2 pilots = 2 terrorizers
3 pilots = 3 terrorizers
4 pilots = 4 terrorizers
5 pilots = 5 terrorizers

Atleast with the above it will give smaller clans a fighting chance to Achieve completing the CM and not lossing there Jumpship to a silly and unfairly balanced Mission ..........
i agree in everything sk say here