What's new

remove the ability to generate war score from reactor defenders (especially the one in TC)

dr.claw

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Chancellor Gowron
Rank
Clan
the outlaws solaria
dont worrie im not from askone server if i was then they take things like this seriusly , solaria apperently dont count
if you have a idea or opion for devs , thats my experience

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I am amused by such crying from people who have achieved nothing and write such things only because why should he have better than me when I have done nothing to get to the reactor
These are such lazy players who only cry and write on the forum to spite players who unlocked the reactor is a reward for their efforts and work and now have to lose it because some player who cries that it's unfair take the unlock these missions and do not cry just makes me laugh and still skulls to the 5th division back a player because he constantly beats skulls then players who fight with him are weak or do not have as much time as this person yet that there was something for these skulls in addition to that you have a gold skull next to your nickname it does not even give anything nor do you have any other reward for getting a skull nothing but this xd

dr.claw

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Chancellor Gowron
Rank
Clan
the outlaws solaria
not everybody is '' creditcard boy or girl'' what i can tell you most likely are

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
The eternal vicious circle in PG goes into the next round. In my opinion either the WS has to be lowered on the Oort reactor, or every 5 weeks the table for the ranking list is half renewed. E.g. Pilot 99 with 100k WS in the 1st division drops to the 5th division. Depending on his previous WS he can take 1 or 4 Place. With 100k WS the WS will be reduced to 20k. A loss off 20k each week. Is it good? Let me know. Something must be changed not only OTB stuff.

All these rules of CoC are tuned for fairness and whatnot but no one really has the chance to level up and tackle with motivation. It falls back to "try hard korell mode" and that's just totally disgusting in this one. I don't care about all this skulls and relegation in the hall of fame. I only agree with it here because I understand it, unfortunately others don't so this game has no new players because of "try hard or leave the game"

We're living in 2023, soon to be 20..24. 2024, right? Why does a player have to shoot over 1Mill WS? The days of Sol/META Sniper WS farming in molikar are over, but many people still feel the same way they did 11 years ago. In my eyes, this is deliberately slowing down those who don't have access to armene. "oh damn, he's got 150k, I have to shoot WS for over 1 million this week." Pretty cool attitude, or something
@ -I- S N O W -I- @dr.claw @Razor2278

If there was no shame, some players would also introduce a Warscore booster and buy it immediately because of Try hard, tc5 would certainly make progress of that benefit.

Last edited:

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
even if the player completes the story missions, he should not have war points because it's unfair xd

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
why do players on Sirius ships get Sirius war points and players with level 99 items don't, it's unfair!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
not everyone wants to waste hours of doing the reactor just to have over 1m WS at the end.

not even on an server where only one clan block the skulls all the time when someone try to beat their WS.

In my eyes it's not hard with the reactor to gain much WS for an Skull, but those who are in lower systems, or don't have the reactor bcs they are not in TC yet, stand no chance to get as much WS as those who have the reactor unlocked.

did you even think about the players who complain about it and don't have actually the reactor unlocked, dosen't have a Clan to do so, or are not ready yet for these missions, nor they maybe dosen't want to do it.

@Razor2278
First, why in 2023 are there still people crying over skulls?

Second, why would you care if a low level player can't get a golden skull?

Bro, you're a level 99, how should I take it that a level 50 gets a golden skull and I don't, what's next, asura for everyone, armene reactor now moving to Antares? BRO, DO MISSIONS, LEVEL UP, this is not Communism Galaxy

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
1703821449671.png

I have more achievements that

1703821506434.png

I have more time in the game, I'm level 99, I can make more achievements than him, not because he's not 99, it's very unfair, nerf the achievements

Hilarious? maybe

BUT MORE HILARIOUS IS THE DISCUSSION OF REMOVING WS

sergi211

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Xx_KIRITO_xX
Rank
Clan
Hades
So here we are on another pointless debate.
Instead of talking about the real problems of the game you focus on a minor side of the real issue.

SKULLS/WARSCORE/PVP/ACHIEVEMENTS are pointless there is no reason at all to do them only for flexing.
Also CLANS are pointless because they got degraded to bigger member list than squads.

So instead of crying about reactor all of you should be looking at the bigger picture.

THE GAME NEEDS TO GET QOL AND NEW MECHANICS TO KEEP PLAYERS ENGAGED ON THE CONTENT

Now you can ignore me as usual on this forum and keep crying about pointless stuff

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
people attacking me because I call them lazy, I meant that the players who did these missions to get the reactor had to do these missions more than once, for several hours and try to complete the missions and suddenly they have to lose their war points because it's unfair xd I remember that it was written what you May the reactor was unlocked after 6 missions, they also cried for it to be as good as possible

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Instead of talking about the real problems of the game you focus on a minor side of the real issue.

SKULLS/WARSCORE/PVP/ACHIEVEMENTS are pointless there is no reason at all to do them only for flexing.
Also CLANS are pointless because they got degraded to bigger member list than squads.

So instead of crying about reactor all of you should be looking at the bigger picture.

THE GAME NEEDS TO GET QOL AND NEW MECHANICS TO KEEP PLAYERS ENGAGED ON THE CONTENT

Now you can ignore me as usual on this forum and keep crying about pointless stuff
c73d386895e4698acf9b1c7715ee3924.jpg

dr.claw

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Chancellor Gowron
Rank
Clan
the outlaws solaria
Askone as enough erebos pilots to do tc4 sm , on solaria it is a diffrent story only a few have done them and
then think why would i help others and dissapear into thin air.
Timezones are mostly a killing factor on solaria to even try , becouse the few erebos pilots are spread thin on the timezones.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?

Hmmmm let me collect my mind to answer to that later
126bfb6011f9e2977ee60930a40f6acb.jpg

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Oh boy that escalated quickly than face-off🤣
A lot of work these last few days, last night I was a little upset, but boy, tell me, how bad do you have to be to be complaining about these things that are game mechanics that you can take advantage of because you met certain requirements, made such an amount of effort, and you you earned it through your sweat

So that they come to cry at you because you tried harder than them OH BUT IT'S THE BOOSTERS, shut up, certainly not having them complicates things more but there are many people who have done these missions WITHOUT BOOSTERS, so just shut up

I'm from Venezuela, from the third world, I barely put money into an energy membership, just that, and that's it, and a legion of Europeans, Americans, and other countries a thousand times better than mine don't have or sometimes don't want to put money in. a membership because they are more square-minded than a politician, pffff, try hard and stop crying

Genjiro

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Genjiro
Hello all,

Allow me to give my opinion on some of the discussed topics since my last post in this thread.

• Armene reactors are unfair to those who haven't unlocked it!
    • As alewx would say, git gut :p. On a serious note, Isn't this the norm in any competitive game where the player with further progression are rewarded more for their efforts? The skulls currently do not affect or boost progression in any form, You are placed in hall of fame and number of earned skulls show up in your profile(cosmetic). No overarching advantages for a player with skull over a player without one. Therefore the necessity for a lower level player to hunt skulls is nil at the moment (If they desire it very much I recommend progressing towards reactor like everyone else ).

Has Armene reactor killed the old school warscore farming method?- Most likely yes. Did anyone enjoy that grind?- Heck no. Is current method fun?- Maybe yes/maybe not for long term skull farming.

• Reset winner of golden skull to a lower division?
    • The question arises as to why add this at all, if a person can spend countless hours at the top position for skulls then let them?
      If we compare the leaderboards of some other games, The top players are rewarded for their position on the rankings and they have a reset in place which resets high ranking players to lower "league" after a certain period of time. This is to give everyone a chance at claiming the top spot before the next reset. In PG however, there is no perceivable value for a player that has climbed from entry division to the first, only to end up in 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th position with no rewards for their climb. The players in these positions often will have to commit to spending hours and hours during that week for a shot at the skull. In such a system it makes sense to reset the skull winner to a lower division, and give the others who climbed to first division more reason to stay. The resetted player has couple weeks to grind back towards 1st division. This may revive the warscore leaderboards, as it presents equal chance for anyone who got to 1st division and not just the veteran skull hunters.
    • Even if this suggestion is implemented, the skulls being non rewarding is an issue which hopefully is reworked in a later update when the Dev's are able to focus longer on PG.

• Why discuss about "pointless" skulls instead of other changes or improvements?
    • Forum is just that, a platform for discussions or issues about anything game related. Different players have varying perspectives on what needs to be changed and there is no harm in talking about that.

That's all for my wall of text ;), Would also like to ask everyone to be cordial when posting, noticed some hostility and aggressiveness towards others thoughts and opinions.

Genjiro.

P.S. These are my opinions and does not reflect the opinion of SplitScreen Games.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hello all,

Allow me to give my opinion on some of the discussed topics since my last post in this thread.

• Armene reactors are unfair to those who haven't unlocked it!
    • As alewx would say, git gut :p. On a serious note, Isn't this the norm in any competitive game where the player with further progression are rewarded more for their efforts? The skulls currently do not affect or boost progression in any form, You are placed in hall of fame and number of earned skulls show up in your profile(cosmetic). No overarching advantages for a player with skull over a player without one. Therefore the necessity for a lower level player to hunt skulls is nil at the moment (If they desire it very much I recommend progressing towards reactor like everyone else ).

Has Armene reactor killed the old school warscore farming method?- Most likely yes. Did anyone enjoy that grind?- Heck no. Is current method fun?- Maybe yes/maybe not for long term skull farming.

• Reset winner of golden skull to a lower division?
    • The question arises as to why add this at all, if a person can spend countless hours at the top position for skulls then let them?
      If we compare the leaderboards of some other games, The top players are rewarded for their position on the rankings and they have a reset in place which resets high ranking players to lower "league" after a certain period of time. This is to give everyone a chance at claiming the top spot before the next reset. In PG however, there is no perceivable value for a player that has climbed from entry division to the first, only to end up in 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th position with no rewards for their climb. The players in these positions often will have to commit to spending hours and hours during that week for a shot at the skull. In such a system it makes sense to reset the skull winner to a lower division, and give the others who climbed to first division more reason to stay. The resetted player has couple weeks to grind back towards 1st division. This may revive the warscore leaderboards, as it presents equal chance for anyone who got to 1st division and not just the veteran skull hunters.
    • Even if this suggestion is implemented, the skulls being non rewarding is an issue which hopefully is reworked in a later update when the Dev's are able to focus longer on PG.

• Why discuss about "pointless" skulls instead of other changes or improvements?
    • Forum is just that, a platform for discussions or issues about anything game related. Different players have varying perspectives on what needs to be changed and there is no harm in talking about that.

That's all for my wall of text ;), Would also like to ask everyone to be cordial when posting, noticed some hostility and aggressiveness towards others thoughts and opinions.

Genjiro.

P.S. These are my opinions and does not reflect the opinion of SplitScreen Games.
Thanks for the reply @Genjiro one of the few who understands the situation and stands behind the players instead of overshadowing them.

It's mainly about resetting the 1 division so that the pilots who are behind also have the chance to collect a skull or land in 1st place. Why should it stay the way it is now? Warscore is simply set too high on armene. On draconis you hardly get any warscore, we don't need to talk about phobos. You can easily get 100k in 1 hour solo on armene.

E.g bugs were exploited in every Tau Ceti part. Many players have exploited the bugs from inside job (just log off in the area). In most cases this applies to the tester team, who know exactly where and when the bugs are and how they can use them for their main account. The result= after the release of single Tau Ceti parts, hard story missions were fixed. In my eyes the same principle is here on armene reactor. The players now know they can farm as much WS as they want and the rest is looking into the void. Fair? Not fair. Either equate reactor planets with the WS, or simply reset the 1 division.

This actually shows that PG was set in the endgame. In other words, advantages only for players who are level 99 and have access to the reactor. As I said, everyone else is looking into the void. And armene have been fixed before. There were people who weren't even in the Oort system and got Asura Cortex because their squadron farmed on armene:
1.Pilot XX on Armene
2.Pilot XX on Armene
3.Pilot XX on Armene
4.Pilot XX on Calon (No access to the Oort system)
5.Pilot XX on Calon (No access to the Oort system)

That's the reason why it doesn't work anymore. This is another reason to encourage further change. There are players who exploit these bugs and glitches until they can no longer do so. Another fix is needed, not only for the armene but also for the hall of fame. 🌝

@Vesperion is typing...

Last edited: