What's new

Recycling BP's

1313e

Reaction score
Yes, I know this idea has been posted quite a lot, but I still want to give my own idea on it.

Whenever you already know a bp, you now turn it into energy, but the bp is lost. What I want, is that you get an option in options (duh), where you can set the amount of the bp that will be given to your own clan. (Yes, this bp recycle idea is for clans only.) Probably a little bit weird what I am saying here, so I will explain it in an example:

Okay, for example: The Mizar Master Blaster needs 11 parts to complete. This means that whenever I pick up 11 parts of it, I got it completed. Well, I think it's a little bit 'overpowered' if I could donate 11 parts to the clan and somebody can take them all and have the bp completed. So, if I donate 11 full parts to the clan, only a small part of this can be turned into a real bp part. In this example, I will use 10%.
So, that means that when I donate 11 full parts to my clan, there will be 1.1 parts of the MMB in the clanfund. Only integers of the parts can be assigned to a member of the clan, so in this example I could assign 1 part of the MMB to a clanmember. Like this, I must grind 110 parts of the MMB, donate them all to the clan, if I want to assign the whole MMB to a member of the clan. 110 parts is alot for the MMB. It's not for an AB, maybe there should be a different 'efficiency' there, but the parts are still not lost and can be used again.

Now for the part where I talked about the option, where you can set the amount of a bp that will be donated to your clan. If it's at 100%, then the whole part will be donated to the clan (and thus there will be 0.1 parts more in the clanfund, since the efficiency was 10%.) and 0% of the bp will be turned into energy. If I set it at 50%, then 50% of the part will be donated to the clan (and thus an increase of 0.05 parts in the clanfund) and 50% of the part will be turned into energy. Like this, you can still use bp's to fill up your energy, but you can also donate them to your clan. For example; when I grind harvs, I use the bp's to fill up my energy. But, everybody knows you get lots and lots of bp's. If I could set the amount on 90%, then I donate 90% of the bp to the clan and use the other 10% to fill up. This way, the bp's can be reused.

Last thing is about the assigning part. I got multiple idea's about it and actually want your opinions about it.
First: You must buy them with a certain amount of cryonite/gold/logfile's/graviton's etc from the clanshop. This amount will be donated to the clanfund (or a small part of it to keep the game balanced. Of course, gold can't be donated to the clan and thus will be lost.)
Second: These parts can be assigned to members the same way graviton's are assigned. This means that the member assigning the bp's must be carefull not to assign it to the wrong player or else the bp part is lost.

Okay, anybody wants to say something about this idea? I know it has been posted alot and I also know that this idea actually introduces a way to 'complete' the game faster, which is something devs don't want, but I still think this is a really great idea. I mean, it's not like low-level players can easily buy/get all their stuff from the clan with this idea. We still need to hunt all the bp's, donate them etc.

ON_ur_SYX

Reaction score
Not a good idea. How easy do we want it to be? People want things to be too easy, enjoy a challenge.

WRAITH1

Reaction score
theres already parasites in this game...(npc and human ones)