What's new

Re-Returning Player: AbzWayne is BACK !!!

AbzWayne

Reaction score
:LOL: Yipeeeeeeeeee .. Yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa ... ** Does Happy Dance **

Greetings all, AbzWayne, that Daft and Cuddly Scotsman is now BACK in his Main Character.

Yes, thats right, and all the old GM's lick their lips at the anticipation of warning me about language, acronyms and other humerus banter in chat !!!

Now, I was chatting with 2 GM's the other day, about accessing my old account, and it dawned on me that I had no Password stored for any browser ??? CLIENT !!

So booted the client back up, input main character name and then basic password .. BINGO !!!

So now I have my old MAIN account, and I wonder, is there a way to transfer gold from my FB temp account to my Client Main ??? Hmmm .. Probably not like. But would be cool if I could.

Anyways, its late and am hungry, need coffee as well. So off to the kitchen I go.

Be well Space Travelers !!!

Hugz to all that want them !!!

combat

Reaction score
Edit: I came came back to game. Finished speed drone in 7 days. Yayy :)

Death-Hunter

Reaction score
myst still hasn't dropped all this time on askone server, alot more players are irritated by that.
But now there are other ships wich compare to the myst you only need a little more cry for them :)
Roumers say tau ceti update will come soon, this will probebly bring new stuff to the game.

Cheers D-H