Quantum Leap Bug

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
As i was planing to install the Eagle Eye Cortex on my Slate for the Quantum Leap range to make even further Leaps possible i have tested first with my Level 5 Division Drone if the QL works properly... well it does not as it can be seen in the Video i made and so currently not can recommend to use the AR1 Division Drone or the Eagle Eye Cortex with either the Panther or the Slate as it messes up the QL usabilty at the current point

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
As i was planing to install the Eagle Eye Cortex on my Slate for the Quantum Leap range to make even further Leaps possible i have tested first with my Level 5 Division Drone if the QL works properly... well it does not as it can be seen in the Video i made and so currently not can recommend to use the AR1 Division Drone or the Eagle Eye Cortex with either the Panther or the Slate as it messes up the QL usabilty at the current point
it never worked with eagle eye cortex because its only increasing range for blaster, not rockets, sniperblaster etc (installed in tau ceti slate, but helps shooting from wide distance and jump to enemies).

for the ar1 drone it increases almost everything except the new tc items that are not prepared for quantum leap, allies cover and lightning chains. if the devs unlock this "little bug" on ar1 drone it will work

ar1 drone works with blaster, sniperblaster, rockets,thermoblast and all other techs that can select enemies in near distance for any kind of techs e.g repair target but not repairfield. taunt but not aggrobeacon. coruption clouds but not allies cover. collector but not lightning chains and so on🙂

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
(If i remember correctly TC4 update will bring improvement to the range drone to also allow other items to increase their range and also visualize it)
finally!😳😋