What's new

PvP

Grover_

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm fairly new to this game (lvl 35) and was wondering besides al the gear and level grind. What kind of end-game there is? I didn't find any newbie topics on this forum so i thought i'll just post here. I'm personally a huge fan of open pvp and i have no idea how this works since you didn't have to choose between factions and besides the "pirate mode". Is the only option to play "free for all" pvp with pirate mode? Or how do you choose your allies in the end-game? One more thing is see all over the forums how much people hate the new"pvp overhaul" but since i'm new, what did they change that is so ridiculous?

Thanks!!

Grover

TEPPA HOBA

Reaction score
How to choose allies? Very simple. If people don't kick you out of the clan and do not offend, but cherish your presence, it means they are your allies. PVP in this game is not an obligatory part, players can compete with each other at any time (stealing BP, for example), so it's difficult to find a good team here, especially at the end of the game. Most likely, you will gain here the enemy team, which going to disturb and/or insulting you. But if you are lucky enough to meet adequate people with good online, then, again, PVP will occupy only 10-20% of the total game time. Here is all about PVE. PVE gives you equipment and ships, PVP is only a small bonus to XP.

Actually, therefore, many people are angry/upset by the latest changes. The PVP and PVE systems are not separated, and this means that when the devs changed PVP (where only a small part of players complained), they have changed PVE too, which affected completely the entire game. The settings of the most ships have become unusable for new reality, and for their changes it will be necessary to spend a millions cryonite. Besides, game at high levels is now harder than before, which affect on clans with low online. In fact, it's death for them. And no, in PG is not so much friendly people. Everyone survives as best as he/she can.

crazywhiteboii

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
--UnkNOWn--
Rank
Clan
Silhouette Assassins
TEPPA HOBA said:
How to choose allies? Very simple. If people don't kick you out of the clan and do not offend, but cherish your presence, it means they are your allies. PVP in this game is not an obligatory part, players can compete with each other at any time (stealing BP, for example), so it's difficult to find a good team here, especially at the end of the game. Most likely, you will gain here the enemy team, which going to disturb and/or insulting you. But if you are lucky enough to meet adequate people with good online, then, again, PVP will occupy only 10-20% of the total game time. Here is all about PVE. PVE gives you equipment and ships, PVP is only a small bonus to XP.

Actually, therefore, many people are angry/upset by the latest changes. The PVP and PVE systems are not separated, and this means that when the devs changed PVP (where only a small part of players complained), they have changed PVE too, which affected completely the entire game. The settings of the most ships have become unusable for new reality, and for their changes it will be necessary to spend a millions cryonite. Besides, game at high levels is now harder than before, which affect on clans with low online. In fact, it's death for them. And no, in PG is not so much friendly people. Everyone survives as best as he/she can.
Dude you are speaking the truth ! ! !

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Grover_ said:
What kind of end-game there is? ... Is the only option to play "free for all" pvp with pirate mode? Or how do you choose your allies in the end-game?...
Grover
Currently there is no end-game yet. The game is still under development.
Free-for-all pvp is an option, but usually it alienates the players. You choose your allies by applying a clan (that can be affiliated in an alliance of clans) and adding buddies, cause you cannot pvp your buddies, clanmates and allies.

crazywhiteboii

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
--UnkNOWn--
Rank
Clan
Silhouette Assassins
HGus said:
Grover_ said:
What kind of end-game there is? ... Is the only option to play "free for all" pvp with pirate mode? Or how do you choose your allies in the end-game?...
Grover
Currently there is no end-game yet. The game is still under development.
Free-for-all pvp is an option, but usually it alienates the players. You choose your allies by applying a clan (that can be affiliated in an alliance of clans) and adding buddies, cause you cannot pvp your buddies, clanmates and allies.
With only Two devs working on PG and the others are still on Dino Storm all the progression for PG has drastically slowed down :cry: :cry: :cry:

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
Two devs working on PG? During the public PTR i've seen at least Narokath, Alewx and Highway.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Fra_592 said:
Two devs working on PG? During the public PTR i've seen at least Narokath, Alewx and Highway.
I didn't see highway but I saw alewx and Narokath..like a lot.

crazywhiteboii

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
--UnkNOWn--
Rank
Clan
Silhouette Assassins
Split Screen should really think about hiring or even Interns that just got out of college and help make this game Better :cool: